June cycle ... Valentines babies for us please

Faint :bfp alert!!!!! Not getting excited yet cos of last month, but faint :bfp: - gonna test in the testathon tomorrow to confirm it if it gets darker.

(secret :happydance:)

I was just on your journal Jolyn, saw the second line!!! At least we should get some good news on Sunday! :happydance::happydance:

Hey ladies ..... still waitng to O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to you all and jo - really hope this is it for you

Hey guys - 8DPO and still have creamy CM - was sooooooooo tired yesterday i flaked at 9pm. Anyway have attached my FF chart as couldn't add it to signature for some strange reason... big temp spike today - normal???
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/20ab5a

Wow - rach ur chart looks great and the creamy CM is something I've had since a few days after OV - and loads of it too - def feeling a bfp coming ur way :hugs:

oh good you got a link to your chart up, it look promising, but then all charts look promising to me lol am still a relative beginner.

Hey Jolyn can you cast your expert eye over mine please, and rub it with your babydust while you are in there :) very pleased for you :happydance:

Well I didn't check in yday as we went to the Isle of Skye for the day ( beautiful, stunning scenery!) temps still good ( apart from ydays which is open o as I woke up half the night tut tut)

Hope everyones ok :)

ur temps r looking great loula - the next few days they should stay up high, then hopefully continue to be high until u get ur :bfp: :hugs:

Thanks guys - i posted a query on the technical page as i can't put the link on my signature for some strange reason?? I seem to have a lot of CM and have not had a single dry spell since straight after AF??

Used one of those early cheapies this morning but BFN - i have 2 cheapies left, 2 sainsburys and 4 CB... overkill??

Am i total anal if i do the cheapies on 10DPO and 11DPO then upgrade to the big guns... or would you just wait???

Last month i was indifferent but this month its making my head hurt!!

Fingers crossed for all of us guys!! xxxx

Hey hun, I have used the cheapies until I see something then confirm with the more expensive ones, but up 2 u - if u have more faith in the others, give them a shot. Think too early prob at 10DPO, but after that u may get faint lines if bfp, good luck hun :hugs:

I would wait till at least 14dpo and then use the cheapies, and save the big guns for confirming it if I got lines on cheapies.

Hope that helps lol

Thanks Jolyn, I am quite surprised my temps are so high tbh, they sure weren't the last time I temped and that was in high summer heatwave, seems odd to me to be so high so soon. Hope you rubbed it by the way!

okay i'll resist the urge to POAS! i always get spotting 2-3 days before AF so to be honest my CM should change colour Monday/Tuesday if AF is coming - fingers crossed eh?xx

im in this month.... :) testing next week. 16/17th june

Morning ladies, how are we all today? Ready to face another week?

AF not due till Friday and its only Monday - the wait is killing me!!!!
Hows everyone else doin?

Bx x x :hugs:

Morning Loula!!

Anyone heard how Farie is doing re her horsey?

I am doing okay - got my ticker loaded up (thank you wobbles) so now i'm raring to go!

Feeling very tired and still having a lot of creamy and ewcm - more than a few days ago and so i'm trying NOT to read too much into it - especially as AF is due Friday 13th as well.

Anyway, the wait is nearly over as i should get spotting tomorrow if i am due... fingers toes and legs crossed to everyone!! bring on my valentine baby purleeeeaassee!!:hug:

chart looking good Rosh :) had a good weekend? all that CM sounds a good sign!

Hi Beckic - not seen you about much, you ok? had a good weekend?

We went on a day trip to the Isle of Skye and it was sooooo hot! I was sitting on the harbour wall eating a vanilla and tablet ( a kind of scottish fudge) icecream, yummy! Was nice to be off and doing something instead of wasting a weekend slobbing at home.
We are going on another trip that way in 2 weeks, but stopping just short of Skye this time, then going on a wildlife boat ride in a glass bottomed boat, around the Isles.

Thank you for your thoughts, my princess was put to sleep at 10.42 this morning, I held her and she went down instantly, quietly and with dignity. I held her head and said good by for the last time.
I will miss that horse so very much :cry:

TTC wise we did manage to squeeze a little BD session in last night, but since Ive has no real EWCM I have NO idea when I O'd .... so perhaps best that I write this month off!

Well I am having a true valentine baby - I'll be due 14th Feb! Very cool cos my birthday is 11th and DH 13th! Starting to sink in a bit now. For those of in the 2ww I've posted my symptoms in my journal. Good luck to all my cycle buddies - can't wait to see u in the 1st tri very soon :hugs:

Hey Farie,

So sorry again that you had to lose her. I'm glad she had a dignified and peaceful send off.

Thinking of you xxx

:hug:

oh Farie :(

I hope you are all ok?

Jolyn, we're right behind you, save a seat on the 1st tri sofa for us please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->