June cycle ... Valentines babies for us please

ooh i've just noticed we are in 'cycle buddies' now... very la de da!!

Good luck R - love the war and peace! Great symptoms and I so hope this is your month :hugs:

*does a little dance .. I'm a hot chick .... :happydance:*

Rosh - yeah I asked for us to be moved to our rightful home :D thanks modbods!

Farie, thank you for posting some photos of your horse, absolutely gorgeous, I have a soft spot for greys. Is that you on board?

Symptoms - got twinges again and burning type feeling again! I don't know why I am bothering to even report these as symptoms as I know I won't be pg, just can't see it ever happening at this rate..

So when are we all testing??

I know i'm a total wally testing 8dpo and 9dpo - i didn't expect any sort of positive but when i hit 10dpo i was too scared to test!!!

So AF is due on Friday and for once i'm kinda thinking of just chilling with it... if i don't get spotting it's all good but i might wait till Friday? I have 7 tests ready to go!:rofl::rofl:

Farie, thank you for posting some photos of your horse, absolutely gorgeous, I have a soft spot for greys. Is that you on board?

Yup, me on top. When I got her she was a proper iron grey, but faded over the years! They all do but its such a shame! The 1st pic was from about 4 years ago and she was darker and I was thinner back then!

So when are we all testing??

I know i'm a total wally testing 8dpo and 9dpo - i didn't expect any sort of positive but when i hit 10dpo i was too scared to test!!!

So AF is due on Friday and for once i'm kinda thinking of just chilling with it... if i don't get spotting it's all good but i might wait till Friday? I have 7 tests ready to go!:rofl::rofl:

why not hold off till SUnday if no AF then you can give your OH a lovely fathers day gift? Thats what I am doing, testing a few days early just in case!

Yup, me on top. When I got her she was a proper iron grey, but faded over the years! They all do but its such a shame! The 1st pic was from about 4 years ago and she was darker and I was thinner back then!

oooh iron grey is my absolute favourite!

Morning my pretties :D

How are you all today? Any lovely symptoms to report??

I had cramps in bed again last night and it was not v comfortable lying on my tummy, now I KNOW this must be in my imagination because even if I were pg I am sure that in prev pg that didn't happen for a good few weeks.

So it's official - the only symptom I have is imaginary ones!!!

Going for my cd21 today ( but cd25 for me due to cycle)

I thought father's day was next weekend?? crap!

As for symptoms.

arse :hissy:
bottoms :hissy:
buttocks :hissy:
a bit more ass. :hissy:

last night just before bed when i check my cm i was spotting.
this morning i had quite a bit of pink spotting and i did hpt and it was neg. :cry:

lots of tears, feel like a total loser. don't worry, the self pity will be gone as soon as i get some chocolate in me and then i'll be full of positive fizzy beans for next month. it's still ass though. :hug:

I thought father's day was next weekend?? crap!

As for symptoms.

arse :hissy:
bottoms :hissy:
buttocks :hissy:
a bit more ass. :hissy:

last night just before bed when i check my cm i was spotting.
this morning i had quite a bit of pink spotting and i did hpt and it was neg. :cry:

lots of tears, feel like a total loser. don't worry, the self pity will be gone as soon as i get some chocolate in me and then i'll be full of positive fizzy beans for next month. it's still ass though. :hug:

:hugs: I was soooo sure i was preggers to due to having what i thought could have been an implanation bleed but i wasnt so dont feel bad.:hugs:

Thanks porkpie - just full of self pity as was so hopefully i wouldn't go to 7 months of TTC but there you go!x

Hello

rachelle - so so sorry she got you - fingers crossed that next month is your month - spoil yourself with a bottle of rose, chocolate and retail therapy - always helps me. Thinking of you.:hugs:

Farie - your horse was beautiful - I havnt ridden for about a year and its really made me want to get back in the saddle so to speak. Hope you are feeling better about everything and are able to look at the photos and remember good times. Really hope that it happens for you this month - you deserve it.

Loula - when you say going for cd21 - do you mean blood tests? if so - hope it goes well. Hows your furnace feeling today.

I am on cd27 - boobs still hurt and getting slightly more cm - but still putting it down to the vitb6 rather than a chance of a BFP. If the vitb6 does its job i shouldnt get any spotting this month and should get AF on friday - but stupidly getting hopes up everytime i go to the loo and the spotting I know isnt going to come (cos Ive been taking the vitamins) hasnt come - if that makes any sense at all!!
Will test on friday morning anyway just in case if no spotting as I am going for a weekend away without my OH and would love to have good news before I go - but then am getting ahead of myself cos KNOW it isnt going to happen!!Agghhhhh I hate these last few days.

Bx x x:hugs:

Self pity was short lived - didn't manage the chocolate yet!

Have decided to join weight watchers tonight. Put on a stone since starting TTC - each month i'm comfort eating!!

Anyway, my chub is the one thing i can take control of so bring on a March baby please Mr Stork!! x

I love weight watchers - got down to 7 1/2 stone for my wedding with it - all the veggies are completly free of points - so you can loose weight and give the March baby you ARE going to conceive next month lots of vitamins.

Bx x:hugs:

I do Slimming World Rosh, it's the only one recommended for expectant and nursing mothers by the royal college of midwives.

Are you sure AF is on the way? it's not over till the old :witch: sings you know xx

Becki, yup. progesterone test as it was low at 27 and has to be over 30 ( I thought he said 40 but others have convinced me he said 30!) so had it repeated and if it's still low I'll be going on to Clomid eek! I have to phone up on Friday afternoon for the results.

Furnace - been busy all day not had any quiet time to relax and concentrate till now so not really noticed anything...

TMI!!!!

except I met hubby for lunch, went for a pee after and was having a lovely pee, minding my own business when my bottom exploded out of nowhere, no cramps, no pain, no uh oh! feeling.

How strange!

I do Slimming World Rosh, it's the only one recommended for expectant and nursing mothers by the royal college of midwives.

Are you sure AF is on the way? it's not over till the old :witch: sings you know xx

Have done SW before but the whole 'eat as much as you like' i took to heart! ha ha ha! WW now do a similar no count diet where you can eat unlimited 'healthy' foods. I figure now i will start doing the count diet and then we shall see what happens WHEN i get my :bfp: - i will never be one to follow a strict diet when i have another person to think about TRUST ME!!

As for AF - well i have dreadful bottom trumps (bit like your explosion!) and spotting has stopped but i always get spotting before my period and HPT was negative this morning. I think it is very doubtful so i'll just expect AF Friday morning when i awake at 6am!! :hug:

oh dear another explosion!

I assume my temp might be rather high tomorrow, so someone remind me that it'll only be because of this!!

forgot to say I did a sneaky hpt today, :bfn: 3rd pee of the day lol, don't know why I bothered really!! far too early too, so bascially just wasted a test lol

my temp is still high too - thought it might have dropped.
I presume your explosions are trumps and nothing more 'accidental'????!!!!

You girls crack me up!
Rosh - fingers crossed for you that AF stays away :hugs:
Loula - so hope this is it for you
Beckic - go for it, I'm not getting a new one till we are out in NZ and I'm missing it already, had a nice look through her pics last night and had a cry, but felt better for it. Couldn't live without my horses, got a friend youngster to 'play' with over the summer.
Schmelly - how you doing?
Dee - you?

CD23 for me today, and CM has increased so I think I may have O'd - very very late! but we BD'd this morning too so there might be an outside (flying pig kinda) chance this month. Maybe ...

Thanks Farie...reckon it's flying pigs for me too this month, and they probably only have one wing each so are just flying round in circles! But that's ok, because it was a conscious decision not to try too hard, so I'm feeling surprisingly good! :happydance:

Mind you..still symptom-spotting though!!! Have no idea when or if I ov'd, and haven't been ttc particularly........................guess it's become a habit! :dohh:

So sorry you're missing your horse. I'm glad it helped to have a good weep over the pics. Sometimes that's just what you need. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->