June cycle ... Valentines babies for us please

Well I am having a true valentine baby - I'll be due 14th Feb! Very cool cos my birthday is 11th and DH 13th! Starting to sink in a bit now. For those of in the 2ww I've posted my symptoms in my journal. Good luck to all my cycle buddies - can't wait to see u in the 1st tri very soon :hugs:

CONGRATS so pleased for you!

woooo we slipped off onto the 2nd page then!! shock horror!

Farie, how are you doing today? I'd love to see some piccies of your beloved horse if you are upto that? :hug:

How is everyone today? I dreamt I was pregnant, it was lovely, then I woke up boohoo!

I'm away out this morning for coffee with girls from another forum I use, so just jumping on for a nose before I go, can't do without my fix!

I had that burning, swelling furnace feeling again in bed last night. I am trying so hard to tell myself I am imagining/procuring this but I am certin I am not. Every day for last say 4-5 days I have had this feeling at some point in the day.

Feeling impatient at this stage! Stll no AF, had light brown cm yesterday and again today but no AF - I never have this kind of thing before AF.

Temp has gone from 36.78 yesterday to 36.44 today (after using the temp adjuster thing because I woke really early!) so I'm guessing AF will show her horrible face today :hissy:

I probably shouldn't pay much attention to the temps seeng as I have only been doing it a few days and don't have a whole cycle to look at but that kind of drop can't be good

Thank you for your thoughts, my princess was put to sleep at 10.42 this morning, I held her and she went down instantly, quietly and with dignity. I held her head and said good by for the last time.
I will miss that horse so very much :cry:

So so so sorry sweetheart - I cant imgaine how heartbreaking it was to actually have to hold her - I had to send my Mum in with my dog when he got put to sleep beacuse I just couldnt do it. You are really brave.

Really really really hope that it happens this month for you - you really deserve it - and you know what they say about how it always happens when you arent expecting it.

Bx x x :hug::hug:

Loula - I am sooo jealous of your 'furnace ' feeling - this must be it for you!!!
Rachelle - sounds like its a BFP for you to!!!

My month has been really weird - which I am putting down to the vitb6 I started taking this cycle.
My boobs have been sore since OV - when usually they stop from CD 22 and I have been completely dry since OV which is really strange for me.
Its the first time in two years that I have had anything different happen in my cycle - so whilst I know for sure it is just the vitb6 increasing my progesterone - there is a tiny part of me clinging onto the hope that I've mangaed it this month.
I usually start spotting 1/2 days before AF arrives - which is why I have started taking the vitb6 - and the stupid thing is that although I want the vitb6 to have worked and not to start spotting tomorrow/Thursday - that fact that I wont will increase my hope - right up until when AF probably will arrive on Friday in full flow. But then if I do start spotting I will be dissapointed that the vitamins havnt worked. I cant win!!! (well - I can if I get a BFP - but I cant let myself think like that!!).

Anyway - am v proud of you girls with your lovely sypmtons and will be even more proud when you get your BFP's this month.

Bx x x x :hugs::hugs:

Hello lovely ladies!

Firstly - So sorry to hear about your horsey Farie. Animals are lovely but by god they tug at your heart strings when they can no longer be with us. Poor horsey and poor you i say so very big :hug:

Jolyn - excellent flipping news smashing stuff and yay! yay! yay! (can you tell i'm chuffed for you!) :happydance:

As for me - well so tired yesterday in the afternoon i nodded off on the train home and put myself to bed at 8. I was willing to sacrifice dinner so i could sleep!

Tired again today, still lots of creamy CM and no spotting as yet... oh and peeing quite a bit. So who knows... i'm hoping feeling knackered is a good thing!!! :happydance:

felt queasy for a while today......

Becki thanks for your good wishes but I doubt it - it'll all be my mind playing tricks on me - 2.5yrs now there enough and have long since given up hope tbh!

Your vitb6 - it might take a while to get into your system and make a difference though?

rosh, sleeping is a good sign ;) I remember well with my first (17 years ago!! eeekkkkk!) I would come in and just flop and that would be it till next am. ( and I wonder why my Nan spotted I was pg b4 I was ready to come clean hmmm ;) )

I've been sleeping int he day too, but then if I am bored or a bit down, I just go to bed anyway, so I can't really say it's a symptom - although normally if I sleep in the day I will be up till about 2am, and have been still tired and dropping off ok at bedtime, so hey who knows?!

I've been out with friends this morning and looking at 3 liccle ickle bubbas awwww, so so cute, one was cloth nappied and had a big bum and she looked like a bean bag bless her!

Some promising symptoms from you girls!!! Good luck to you all...I want to hear lots of BFPs from you!!!

:hug:

hey schmelly, how are you going?

hi there, welcome aboard :) when are you due on or testing?

i think I will test on 24th but im sure i will be symptom spotting for the next 14 days anyway and will give in to the test calling me from the draw!!!

The last 5 months i have convinced myself im going to be PG!!!

We need a big green light in our belybutton when we conceive!!!

well I am a bit before you Katie ( or is it sam??) but going to test a few days early ( due 19th) on fathers day this sunday, just because it would be lovely :) if I get a line of any description on my internet cheapies, I'll nip to the shops on pretense of getting sunday papers, grab a digital ( or somthing that my hubby can clearly understand!!) and a daddy card awwww.

CD22 for me, BD's this morning for the sheer fun of it! No idea when I O'd as I ran out of OPKs! not holding out any hope for this month, just trying to get back on track and pick myself up.

Feeling better today, less tearful and OH has been amazing, he is making me a vid of my girlie for when I'm less emotional!
Here are some pics of her fit and well for those who are interested - they bring back some very good memories

https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h159/aimeeallee/allee/DSC_0067.jpg
https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h159/aimeeallee/allee/allejumping.jpg
https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h159/aimeeallee/allee/DSC_0332.jpg
https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h159/aimeeallee/allee/DSC_0289.jpg
https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h159/aimeeallee/allee/DSC_0320.jpg
https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h159/aimeeallee/allee/DSC_0149.jpg
apologies for the overload

She's beautiful farie, hope you're feeling a little better xxx

hey schmelly, how are you going?

Hey Loula, thanks for asking! I'm OK thanks, although I've pretty much decided this won't be my month. Haven't been BDing as we should and I have know idea if/when I o'd, or if it's still to come. Just been a bit tired of it all and couldn't be bothered to try so hard this month. Needed not to stress about it for a while, then I'll hopefully be ready to go for it with all guns blazing next month! No doubt I'll still be symptom-spotting though :blush:

I've got my fingers crossed for you though! Hope your furnace-belly is a good sign :hugs:

Farie...she's gorgeous. Thanks for posting the pics. Hope you start to feel a bit brighter soon :hug:

Schmelly - hey chick :hugs: know exactly what you mean about this month 'can't be bothered' I am exactly the same, cannot work out when I O'd, CM is all over the place and very sparse and generally this month has been a right palava! Oh well .. roll on Af and a new start for July
Huge hugs :hugs:
Lu - thank you, feeling better today, not so tearful and generally brighter in myself (although prone to crying at the slightest provocation! although maybe that's not new :rofl:) How you feeling honey?
Loula - fingers crossed for you :hugs:
Rachelle - any symptoms?
Beckic - ?
Katie - welcome!
Dee - any news?

Hey Farie - horsey pics are lovely - who is the hot chick on the horse tho??? he he he:happydance::happydance:

Symptoms... well my goodness my brain is going mental this month!!

You asked for it....

6-7DPO i had crampy AF twinges, plenty of CM

8DPO - tender boobies, constipation, tiredness and cramps.. shall i test? oh yes test you nutter - BFN what a surprise! - Plenty of CM:blush:

9DPO - give it a go again you loon.. go on get up at 5am and keep yourself awake cos you are busting so bad for a wee but you think if you don't test FMU it might not show... then lay in bed for an hour waiting for alarm to go off...... upset tum and gas (nice!!) Plenty of CM:blush:

10DPO - decided sleep was better than POAS and a ridiculously early point in my cycle - cramps, upset tum and so tired i fell asleep on the train (drooling in public - how lovely) and then i went to bed at 8pm and had 10 hours kip!! Plenty of CM!

11DPO - tired, lower back pain and still got plenty of CM!

My temps have all been high above my coverline and i have not been gobi desert (sorry) at all.. bizarrely.

Not trying to get too excited but normally spot 3 days before AF - today nothing. I hope the spotting stays away. Always spot before AF so first sign of that and i'm out!!

Bet you are real glad you asked now - war and bloody peace!!! that'll learn ya!:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->