June it is!!!!

Alchemist

Reaction score
So, DH couldnt TTC this month but has made it clear that June it is - which is sooo positive from someone who has been vaugue about starting AND we've stopped using protection - using the reverse gear method - ha ha my freinds description.

So I have weaned down to half a med (but am ready to stop yay). was feeling very down yesterday but i think it was the stress of the project i am on:cry:. Also i need to realise that I am going to have down days - moods change. i decided to tell hubby i was feeling south and that i needed some time to chill and read my trashy novel and be next to him and have an early night. he was sooo understanding. well, i woke up feeling much better.:happydance:

so he didnt realise this morning that i was still on meds and panicked (typically) about the off chance one of his spermies got through - i told him that if we get :bfp: then i will think this kid is the messiah and there is no way a few pills (or ciggies :blush:) will make one iota of a difference.

very proud of myself for NOT getting panicked and down :)

Hope you all enjoying your month and yeeehhhaaaaw - on to June baby!!!

sweetie we will be here to help you and support you in your journey :)... You should be proud of yourself:hugs:

thanks honey - feeling the warm glow of comraderie (oops spelling was never my strong point) ha ha

Good luck hun.... Fingers crossed for that BFP. Sooo jealous youre starting already.

Keep us all posted

:hug:

Kerry

thanks Kerry (well its June actually).....when you trying again?

Congrats lovely on your news.

I will be watching your threads in anticipation of a :bfp:

thanks Kerry (well its June actually).....when you trying again?

Not until sept/oct :cry: Its seems like a lifetime away!!! Still have to wait for the :witch: to come hopefully next weekend. I know we probably won't last that long. But HEY!!! nice if we don't.

June is only 12 days away!!! Less than 2 weeks.

Make sure you keep us all posted with how ur getting on.

Kerry

I am SO very excited for you Alch! I'm happy that you and your DH were able to set a date! :happydance:

I don't think there's much concern if you were to conceive while still on your antidepressant. They're more concerned if a woman is still on them towards the end of the pregnancy for fear of the baby having withdrawal...

Great job not getting panicked and down because of one bad day. We all have them, and it is completely normal. That's something I need to keep telling myself as well!

I will be checking the forums and hope to see a :bfp: from you soon!!!!! :hugs:

Good luck chicky! :dance:

thanks hon. am nervous about falling pg at my decrepid old age of 33 (is me b day next week ha ha)......but looking forward to the adventure...keep me updated on yours as well :)

:happydance:omg so excitng as u mite as well say u are ttc now as its only 2 wks

Hey there, Hope you feel better.. We are all here for you:hug:

Is it just me, or is time just flying? It seems like just yesterday I still had about three months to wait!!! I can't believe it's almost TTC!!! :dance:

Totally - starting to wonder what the changes in our lives are gonna be this year!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->