• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June jewels 2018!!!!

Awww ladders, I totally feel you! I was in week 5 when I had my MC so I know what you mean; you approach that date and it's like UGH. I just remind myself, with my MC I had faint lines the whole time, etc. Although anytime I have anything that reminds me of then (for examples today I had a terrible awful cramps while going to the bathroom and I was like it's just my stomach, just my stomach, but I also had that with my MC so it's hard not to compare). Were your MCs unexplained?

Has anyone else not even had HCG checked? I feel very odd mine hasn't been checked at all. Just a urine test at the doc.

Awww curious, that's great news!!! :happydance:

Hi Varves, I know.....I was scared to join a birth month club but I'm trying to be optimistic. :)

I’m so incredibly sick. I can’t get anything done. It’s already worse now than it ever was with my daughter. I can’t get anything done. First appointment is Tuesday. I’m debating on whether or not I should ask for medicine. So iffy about it.

Ooooh scans are starting how exciting!! I can live through you all until its finally my turn. Lol

Allie I havent even called my ob yet. Ive known for a week now but af was only due yesterday or tuesday. Wanted to get a little further before calling. Will schedule an early scan at 7 weeks and I cant remember if they drew bloods before then last time

Great news curious!

Sorry you are feeling so sick dogmom!

Not much going on here. Still spotting, still super light nausea unless I am eating.

Ladders - I'm having the same fears, mine was 7w6d, as the time approaches I'm more and more anxious. As I'm on bedrest and can't do much, I've started coloring again (as silly as it sounds), to keep my mind at ease.

Nausea is fully back again, I'm not throwing up but the afternoons and evenings are the worst! I feel carsick all the time. I am forced to eat a few meals a day, but since I have literally zero physcial activity, I really have no space for all that food and everything turns my stomach anyway. 😥

Typically I would call and get bloods done but this time I am waiting I have a few more weeks worth of progesterone left and when I start getting low on that I plan on calling and scheduling an ultrasound. With the way my last miscarriage happened I would rather wait a while and not have to go through weeks of worry and waiting this way I am just cautiously optimistic and that is a huge change for me. I cant wait to see everyones ultrasounds makes it feel like my turn will be coming up even tho it is still a few weeks away im thinking that they will schedule me for one sometime the first week of november by then I should be around 7 weeks.

Well nausea is here sooner then my previous pregnancies..makes my days seem so long lol we drive for about 5 hour to a wedding this weekend ��

Thanks ladies i know there's nothing i can do but can't help the worry and nice to know it's not just me being over neurotic. No, no reason for my mc's which is good but does make me feel a bit helpless like nothing i can do to help.

Curious I'm so please for your scan that's great news, it's lovely all these scans coming showing happy beans!!

Sorry to those of you ladies with sickness it must be rough, still jealous though and hoping I'm feeling icky soon!

How many of you ladies are going to be team yellow and not find out the sex?

I will be finding out!!!! Lol I have one girl 4 boys.

I will be finding out!!!! Lol I have one girl 4 boys.

:rofl: this will be my fifth too. I have two boys and two girls so this one will be the tie breaker. I am going to wait to find out!

Team yellow here!!! I love the surprise :). Just want to have names picked out this time. With DS we were still unsure when he was born. That was stressful.
I will have quite a few scans due to my bicornuate uterus and a 7cm fibroid so i feel like it’s the one thing I can still be surprised by is the gender.

Team yellow here!!! I love the surprise :). Just want to have names picked out this time. With DS we were still unsure when he was born. That was stressful.
I will have quite a few scans due to my bicornuate uterus and a 7cm fibroid so i feel like it’s the one thing I can still be surprised by is the gender.

I found out my first 3 bc I NEEDED to know :haha:

My husband pressured me to wait to find out w number 4 and it was the most amazing experience finding out in the moment! So that's why I am doing it again! And it's my last!

I have to know!!! I have one daughter so nursery is pink and all the stuff I have is girls, if it's a boy then I have some serious shopping to do!
Id love a surprise but I'm way too obsessively organised

I have to know!!! I have one daughter so nursery is pink and all the stuff I have is girls, if it's a boy then I have some serious shopping to do!
Id love a surprise but I'm way too obsessively organised

I totally understand that too! Lol!

If everything goes well, I think I want to find out this time too! Mostly for organisational reasons, but also because hubby really really wants a girl. We didn't find out with our son and he really really wanted a boy then, so thankfully that turned out well. But I remember being so worried in that moment that it would be a girl and he would feel disappointed. So I think I'd rather know before he/she is born so he has time to get used to the idea if it's a boy :laugh2:

I think the nausea is starting to get me. Didn't have any sickness with my son, but a bit of nausea here and there. I always have horrendous travel sickness and pregnancy definitely makes that worse, plus I can't take my travel sickness medication. And I only remembered that this morning, after I had already arranged to go on a 4 hour round trip with my parents and son tomorrow. Oh dear ...

I live in China and gender reveal is illegal here. :roll: Not sure whether they make exceptions for foreigners or not. I'd like to know though. :D

Oh Mona, that makes sense. Where are you from orginally?

Cara, I get terrible car sickness too,especially on winding roads (aka Scotland haha). I always wore the sea bands on the pressure points on my wrists. I swear they work!!

I finally feel a bit nauseous today! But also very hungry. So who knows haha.

I was feeling really crampy for a week but now that seems to have gone....I only feel it when I sneeze or cough, because I have a terrible cold. :( When I was cramping I was worried but now that I'm not cramping I'm worried. :rofl:

Glad everyone is doing well.....

I am team gender reveal! Our second baby will be our last biological baby (we have always planned to adopt, especially since I've been LTTTC and not sure I'd ever have a second biological baby). I've saved most of Alistair's baby stuff and a lot is gender neutral since I love yellows and greens but hubby and I still really wanna know!

I can't wait to find out! I have 3 boys and 1 girl, so we're really hoping for another girl this time. And if it is another boy, at least I'll have time to wrap my mind around it. :winkwink:

I'm also finding it hard not to worry. I had a miscarriage back in June at 10 weeks, and it's hard not to think about every negative sign that led to losing that pregnancy.

this will be my fourth :) I have two boys and a girl, would like a girl for the sake of my daughter having a sister but personally I don't mind at all what I have :) I will be booking a scan for 16 weeks and going to buy those gender reveal party popper things for my kids to find out. All being well.

The sickness and tiredness is kicking my butt, I'm off to a 12 hours shift and not sure how I'm going to make it. Hoping the symptoms mean my bean is growing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->