• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June jewels 2018!!!!

Sorry sander, yea that chick was clearly a scamalammer. I would do what someone(sorry forget who) suggested screenshotting the convo and posting it to expose her. Sorry you had to deal with that for days over $10. Sheesh!

Welcome NewLeaf and Mona!

Ladders, that lady sounds crazy. Just remember karma. :) She was in the wrong and you were in the right. I'm glad your spotting has stopped! Hmm I know what you mean about the trans vaginal.....by then hopefully they can see something abdominally. If you express your worries about spotting after I am sure they can reassure you. Glad resting has helped!

Curious so glad it's working. Do you think you have hypermesis like Princess Kate? I too have no MS yet. Just a slight aversion to some foods but that comes and goes. I will join the jealous of MS club!! ;)

Exercise --- I am not going to. My OB yesterday said it was fine. For example I'm a gate agent for an airline and I lift bags and push wheelchairs and I always get 10k steps in a day, but I have been calling in sick.....I'm not gonna do it, no way. Dr. said it's more of a worry after 20 weeks when preterm labor becomes a worry. I'm actually going to look into medical leave.....

My sister is a crossfit trainer/coach and she has had 3 MCs. They don't attribute it to the exercise but she kept lifting and working out.....she does have one healthy daughter and another son on the way, so maybe it wasn't related. But you never know?

AFM, I got yesterday's progesterone back and it was up to 13.9!!! I know that's still on the low end but I'm so happy it's going UP. So in review it was 12.1 on Thurs, 9 on Monday, 13.9 on Tuesday. I'm going to keep popping those progesterone pills!

Thanks for the welcome, ladies! ♡

Sander, I think you will be fine, my doc asked me to go for abdominal u/s for heartbeat check up in about 8 days from now, I will be 8w LMP then.

What are the normal rates for 8 weeks though, does anyone know?

Allie, so great about the progesterone! I think that 9 might be because you had your blood drawn after a meal or later in the afternoon? I've read that the levels fluctuate during the day.

I'm a teacher and my job involves a lot of standing, sometimes singing and dancing, plus to get there I have to walk a bit first to get to the subway.. Luckily my bosses were nice enough and I had no problem in taking a leave.

Thanks for the welcome, ladies! ♡

Sander, I think you will be fine, my doc asked me to go for abdominal u/s for heartbeat check up in about 8 days from now, I will be 8w LMP then.

What are the normal rates for 8 weeks though, does anyone know?

Allie, so great about the progesterone! I think that 9 might be because you had your blood drawn after a meal or later in the afternoon? I've read that the levels fluctuate during the day.

I'm a teacher and my job involves a lot of standing, sometimes singing and dancing, plus to get there I have to walk a bit first to get to the subway.. Luckily my bosses were nice enough and I had no problem in taking a leave.

I'm also a teacher! Well, I just got my license and am working as a substitute. Luckily that is a very flexible job, much more so than the airline. So are you on leave already?

YES, I do think/hope my 9 level was because my friend and I had just gorged on pizza right before my blood draw. And since 13.9 is 'normal' I'm TRYING so hard to stop Googling and worrying.

Is anyone else on any supportive medication besides Zofran? The progesterone makes me feel drunk!! I can't take it right before I am going to drive, I learned yesterday.

Allie sorry about your sisters mc’s. I have 2 friends that crossfit and had flawless pregnancies. The one was at the gym i think the day before she delivered lol (obviously very modified workouts) i think im just paranoid bc of my mc last month. Even though i hadnt done any type of physical labor beforehand besides i guess picking up my 2 yr old. I still want to hide for like a month until im sure beany is staying put. Oy.

Also congrats on your progesterone going up. I dont think they checked my prog last pregnancy. Is there a reason they checked yours? (If i may ask)

Derrr just read you siggy allie. It says you have low progesterone. Sorry for the duh moment

I’m on Diclegis for my nausea. My MW doesn’t like to prescribe Zofran. I feel bad again this evening but I was able to get through the day so that was a big success. I don’t think I would quite meet the levels for HG but close. It’s terrible.

I know there were lawsuits against zofran during pregnancy about 2 years ago. That it causes possible side effects to baby. Not sure what the outcome was but its probably worth a google.

Derrr just read you siggy allie. It says you have low progesterone. Sorry for the duh moment

Haha, that's not very explanatory I guess. I had a MC at approx 5 weeks and my progesterone was very low but they weren't sure if that was the cause. But as I TTC my DS I had it tested a few cycles and it was quite low after ovulation. They think it's because I have irregular cycles. When I got this BFP I called and asked for it to be checked...I actually just asked for supplements but they said they wanted to test it first, I guess they didn't believe me.

I am living in a different state than when I had my son so it's all very new --I was so used to my care in Fargo, ND and now I'm in Colorado Springs. And of course they don't know my history except what I tell them and I think they think I'm paranoid.

Wow I had no idea about Zofran! I never even threw up once with Alistair...just low level nausea for a few months....I guess I was lucky. But I would like some more symptoms

I DID get a cold and now I'm worried about how much I'm coughing!

Allie - yes I'm on a leave already, doc was like BEDREST!! as soon as I had my first bloodwork done and she confirmed pregnancy.

My progesterone wasn't even low, but she put me on injections (I got like at least 15 of them, lost track) "just to be safe". They made me feel horrible I was dizzy in the bed even, can't imagine if I was supposed to drive! But they won't give you anything for the side effects here. Not even if you have extreme nausea with throwing up, they would be like "have some ginger".

I know everybody is different and yeah, some even crossfit, but all this extra caution might be because of my recent MC, just like Rach, I am so worried this time and try to be super careful with everything.

He he I can tell we are from different countries all the talking is at like 3am lol. Nothing much to report still shattered but no nausea yet. Have a Drs appointment next Thurs to request an early scan so nothing going on until then

Hi everyone
I have booked in an early scan on the 26th and I'll be just about 8 weeks then. I need the reassurance so I'm paying privately as I won't see a midwife or doctor till I'm gone 8 weeks. My doctors just get you to fill in a form then contact you.

I have a lot of nausea but I haven't been actually sick. I was like this with my first - constantly feeling car sick. I think I was actually sick only a couple of times but the nausea is draining too.

I haven't told work I'm pregnant but I think I'll have to soon as I do a lot of training and driving and I'm struggling with both due to feeling like I might be sick. We've all just been given a temporary 20% payrise as we're so understaffed so it's not going to go down too well. I'm nervous as last time I lost my job 5 days after coming back from maternity and my sister was made redundant whilst on maternity leave!

I am 5 weeks today! I don't know why but I felt like 4 weeks and change wasn't "realy" pregnant. I can't wait for 6 weeks - even realler lol

Yes it's nice to reach the next week as it feels like your getting somewhere as these days early on go soooooo slow!

Im 6 weeks today and feeling really anxious as my first mc was started at 6w4d and my second started at 7w2. Feel like if something bad is going to happen it will be soon and I'm so scared of that. Iv tried to be more detached and not talking to dh or anyone apart from you guys but don't think it's going to make it any less painful

Paula i feel the same way. And im just 4 weeks :coffee:

So sorry ladders. I cant imagine the anxiety youre going through. :hugs:

It's so hard not to be scared but all we can do is hope for the best
I hope this is good for you Ladders, I know you must be very nervous xx

4w6d today and I hear you all on being nervous. Last couple days I have struggled most and convinced myself at times that I was going to miscarry again. Nothing will fix that other than time. 13 days til my first scan!

Hi all you lubberly newbies! I'm now 6 weeks which feel amazing. I'm with you guys on the anxiety. My miscarriages have been at 4, 4, 9, 11 and 10 weeks, the 11 week one I'd seen a heart beat at 7 weeks so is scary. The reason I've been quiet is just that I couldn't cope with reading anything about pregnancy.

I got a second interview for my new maybe job. Nervous about not getting it, and about getting it and having to tell them I'm pregnant.

I had my appointment today! Everything is looking good. Healthy baby, healthy heartbeat at 140bpm. I am very happy, though the constant nausea makes it hard to feel anything. I also got some more medications to try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->