• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June jewels 2018!!!!

What do you guys think of something like this?

JJ.png

Sander that looks great!

Welcome back Angie

OKAY so I had my appt....my progesterone is down to 9 now!!! They drew it again. Apparently it varies on time of day. No one is interested in my HCG though haha. Oh, well. They doubled my oral progesterone to 200 mg a day. I have a scan two weeks from tomorrow....the doctor seems all optimistic like talking to me about birth and stuff and I'm just like 'uhhh are you sure I'm even gonna make it to the next appt?!?!'

My sister had low progesterone but she believes positive thinking can make a difference and well, I'm a nervous wreck so I am not sure it's helping.

What was everyone elses progesterone??!

I think some of us had appts and u/s today, looking forward to hearing updates!

Allie I hope things continue well for you.

Anyone else nervous to work out? I feel kind of stupid Bc I know its fine and even good to workout while preggers but with my mc last month im terrified to do any type of ab exercise. Ugh. I really want to keep in shape not only for baby but also bc this is my 2nd baby and I know I wont bounce back as easily after. Any experience and advice would be appreciated

Anyone else nervous to work out? I feel kind of stupid Bc I know its fine and even good to workout while preggers but with my mc last month im terrified to do any type of ab exercise. Ugh. I really want to keep in shape not only for baby but also bc this is my 2nd baby and I know I wont bounce back as easily after. Any experience and advice would be appreciated

I’ve been working out, when I feel up to it. I like to work out very intensely so I’ve backed off. You should be able to carry on a conversation. Abs should really be fine. You can’t hurt the little bean in there. Jumping is already not comfortable for me so I’ve stopped that.

So I got my results from yesterday’s draw. My levels were in the 600’s at 17dpo which is within normal range they said. And it has at least double every 48h since they were at 25 on 10dpo. Of course now I’m spotting heavier again. Ugh why can’t that just stop.
Also have a sono scheduled at 6w5d which is oct. 25th.
Sorry quick post as I am chasing DS

K can I vent on something totally not pregnancy related for a second?

DH and I are trying to clear out our 2nd bedroom for a nursery so we're selling a bunch of stuff we don't use anymore - I listed an air mattress we bought new last month for $10 online, some lady came and bought it - I brought it downstairs fully inflated and everything for her to look at it - and she's like yeah it's good I'll take it.

2 hours later she messages me saying it has 2 pinholes. I say ok, I'm sorry - bring it back and I'll give you a refund (she lives 2 minutes away). She says no, we'll try and glue the holes shut. I said ok but if you want to return it you have to do it by the end of the day because her kid was going to sleep on it that night, and I didn't want it coming back after it's slept on, especially cause they were only needing it for short term and I pretty much figured they wanted it for that night and then would come and take their money back.

Anyway they said no we'll just keep it. So for DAYS after this I'm getting non stop messages about how this mattress has holes so finally DH is like just block them cause it's stressing you out - I felt bad but seriously, the messaging was constant and after they said they didn't want to bring it back.

So after I blocked them they left a nasty review on the buy sell site saying I was greedy and took their money and ran?! I can't even report the review or defend myself on the site. I'm just so cheesed off - especially cause I thought I was more than fair to offer a refund on an air mattress that was working fine then 'got holes' once they took it home.

Anyway. Rant over. Sorry.

Glad you guys all had good appointments and scans! I'm trying to stay away from exercising for the moment as my spotting goes away completely when I'm not active, then when I exert myself it comes back, think my cervix must be extra sensitive - so I'm just taking it easy haha

Hi Ladies! Congratulations to everyone! I am new to this site, and filling in the June line-up with an expected date of June 10th! Please put me on the list :)

Hi Ladies! Congratulations to everyone! I am new to this site, and filling in the June line-up with an expected date of June 10th! Please put me on the list :)

Welcome! I'm glad you found it okay. :flower:

Hello ladies, mind if I join? EDD is June 2nd, calculated from my LMP. Best of luck to all of you!

My doc said no exercise until after 13 weeks or so. 😞 It's extremely difficult for me, but I have to do this. So, no long walks, dancing, physical work and exercise for me. And I'm not even high risk.

My doc said no exercise until after 13 weeks or so. 😞 It's extremely difficult for me, but I have to do this. So, no long walks, dancing, physical work and exercise for me. And I'm not even high risk.

Why did he say not to work out? I am worried now!!

I feel so much better this morning on the medication! Like, still terrible but manageable. I’m not a hysterical, sick puddle. That is an improvement.

Why did he say not to work out? I am worried now!!

Well she said something about the baby still not being well set in and how any more vigorous movement might disturb it. During my last pregnancy I was working, walking, doing yoga, and MCed at 7w+. I know there are many women who exercise, run even or whatnot, but I've decided to follow my doc's rules this time. These past two weeks I was spotting after brief walking (had to go to the hospital for progesterone shots every day), these three days I'm on total bedrest and the spotting has stopped. So I don't know.

Also to add, it might be that my doc is a bit too traditional, apart from the no exercise thing, the many food restrictions and all, she refuses performing any transvag u/s especially in the early weeks.

Welcome mona and new leaf 😊

Sander don't stress about it she clearly orchestrated the whole thing so she could get the air mattress for the one night without paying, 10 is a bargin anyway but some people just like to take the piss. Is there any way you can screen shot the messages and post them on the site? Oh and the signature thing looks great!

Curious I'm glad your feeling better on the meds! Must be a relief. I'm a bit jealous of your nausea though as the only time if had it is with dd so it feels like a good omen for me.

Thanks ladders - I was like no one said anything... maybe I was in the wrong... haha.

Anyways, I get what you mean ladders I haven't had much in the way of nausea either. Actually overall I feel pretty fine. I just notice when I try and do anything physical I tire out way quickly.

Spotting has completely stopped for several days. Thankfully I'm not having to obsessively check every time I go to the washroom anymore. Bedrest seemed to help a lot, and I'm trying to avoid any brisk walking/hiking etc. Ultrasound is in 6 days - I'm super torn though - since I've had this spotting I'm worried my cervix is sensitive and I don't want to cause any more bleeding with a trans vaginal ultrasound. Do you think by Tuesday they'll be able to just do an abdominal one?

I'll be 7+3 by then, docs will have me at 8+4 based on LMP. I don't want to take any chances but I'm also quite desperate to hear the heartbeat.

Sander :hugs: I'm glad the spotting has eased up. You could always have them start w an abdominal scan and see if it's sufficient ~ and decide from there whether an internal one is necessary :hugs: Wouldn't hurt to try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->