June jewels 2018!!!!

I think I'm missing a few new ladies due dates, if iv not added you to the front let me know your due date and I can you on there 😊😊

Welcome, Tea!!

Oooh, Ladders, super jealous haha!!

Cara, yes, I think you are right in my subtle symptoms. My nausea is slight when I wake up but seems to go away as soon as I eat food. Then I take all of my vitamins and it returns but i assume it's my vitamins. I am really tired....we went to IKEA today....oh my goodness, why did I have THAT idea?!?!?! :wacko: I took a break on a couch haha and felt like I'd done a marathon and slept the entire car ride home. My boobs only hurt if I poke my nipples. :haha: They have turned darker, though. And my stomach is still off. One day of upset then days of constipation then the opposite, uff da. Also getting more light cramps today/ a few sharp pains after yesterday feeling nothing all day.

Dopplers, hmmm. I had one with my son and it helped but I was kind of obsessive. I am not sure yet.

Welcome tea! Sorry about your chemical. Sounds like quite a few of us are coming off recent mc’s.

Sitting waiting for my scan :wacko:

They already tried abdominal but they said my bladder is too full! Never heard of that before! I've got to empty my bladder twice and then they're going to go straight to transvaginal :shrug:

Sitting waiting for my scan :wacko:

They already tried abdominal but they said my bladder is too full! Never heard of that before! I've got to empty my bladder twice and then they're going to go straight to transvaginal :shrug:

yes that happened to me good luck keep us updated

ladders i forgot to tell you my due date 26th june ;)

Welcome new ladies!

Cara how!? It always happens that my bladder is not full enough, I have tried a scan and falied a couple of times like that! Had to keep drinking water and go then go back.

Good luck and let us know how it went!

I called my doc to ask which day should I go for the scan this week, she asked me how I felt and I told her about not really feeling anything for the whole weekend. She then said I'd better go do it tomorrow, since it's time already, and to put my mind at ease. I will be 7w3d tomorrow, hope it's not early or anything.

Cara - I hope all is well! Fx

Mona - they are making me come in at 6w5d. They wanted to see me at 6w but it wasn’t until 5days after that that something was open. At 7w3d you should hear the heartbeat and see you lil bean. I had one at 7w with DS :)

I think it's probably bad news :cry:

I knew it was going to be too early to see a heartbeat, but they could only see the sac and yolk sac, no fetal pole. I think the sack was also measuring small, but they wouldn't tell me, just kept saying it was measuring between 5 and 6 weeks. I should be 6 weeks today going by my ovulation date, maybe a couple of days earlier going by LMP.

I just got a really bad vibe off the sonographer and the midwife, neither seemed hopeful. And combined with how different I've been feeling the last couple of days and the fact that I already had a bad feeling, I just feel like I already know the outcome. They could see some clotting beside the gestational sac which they think is the reason for my bleed.

I've to go back in a week for another scan. It's going to be the longest week of our lives. :cry:

Cara I really hope it's just a few days to early and when you go back you see that baby! The wait is going to be rough try not to google.

This is going to be a strange question but I know some people are on progesterone if you are what color are your suppositories? Mine are red so discharge is red but how am I supposed to know the difference from bleeding and discharge it is making me insane.

sorry cara the scan didnt go as well as you thought fingers crossed

Thanks Mom, will update tomorrow. :)

Ah Cara, so sorry for your bad first scan experience, but it could be that it's still a bit early, don't lose hope yet! Fx your week passes very quickly and everything is ok at the next scan!

Oh cara I'm sorry hopefully it's just a little bit early, at this stage a couple of days make so much difference and I'm sure you'll go next week and have good news. It's horrible waiting I know 😔😔

Cara :hugs: the early, early days are sooo hard. It's impossible to know when the baby implanted too and those couple of days can make a HUGE difference in what you see that early on a scan. :hugs:

I’m so sorry Cara! I really hope there is a positive outcome for you, but I had the same gut instinct with my last that something was really wrong :(. :hugs:

Oh, Cara, I'm sorry for the worry and stress! Sonographers are hit or miss I've found, but couldn't the midwife answer your questions? What did they tell you to do for the next week? How are you feeling physically? :hug:

Oh Cara. I’m so sorry. I hope it’s just too early and that the next week goes quickly for you.

I forget who asked but at 7w you should see a little blob and be able to see and hear the hb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->