June jewels 2018!!!!

Thanks ladies, hubby is trying to stay positive but I feel like it's already over. I think it's this gut feeling and disappearing symptoms that are worrying me most. If it was just the scan findings I'd be a little more hopeful. From what I've read, these gut feelings tend to be right.

Allie, I asked the midwife if the sac was smaller than expected and she said yes a little. But she also said that the midwife who booked me in has made a mistake and I never should have been scanned this early as it just adds to the worry, going by my LMP I'm only 5+5 so she said the sac might be consistent with that. But my ovulation tests were stark white by 14dpo so I highly doubt my dates would be on track for my LMP as I must have ovulated early. I was estimating 6+0. The only thing that's giving me a bit of hope is maybe it implanted late as I got my BFP at 12dpo and it was a real squinter. Hubby asked the midwife if we should be worried and she said it's too early to tell. She said the bleeding is never a good sign but we do know the reason for it now, and said that they're never happy until they see a heartbeat. She told us to try our best not to worry over the next week. That was it really x

Cara I really hope it's just a few days to early and when you go back you see that baby! The wait is going to be rough try not to google.

This is going to be a strange question but I know some people are on progesterone if you are what color are your suppositories? Mine are red so discharge is red but how am I supposed to know the difference from bleeding and discharge it is making me insane.

I am on oral :shrug:. Last pregnancy I had white suppositories and they gave me a yellow/brown dishcarge. They were like wax candle things.

I have never heard of red!

Cara I really hope it's just a few days to early and when you go back you see that baby! The wait is going to be rough try not to google.

This is going to be a strange question but I know some people are on progesterone if you are what color are your suppositories? Mine are red so discharge is red but how am I supposed to know the difference from bleeding and discharge it is making me insane.

No sorry, I'm not on progesterone. I don't think anyone has checked my levels. They saw a blood clot in my uterus, so they think that's the reason for the bleed I had.

tgrich, my progesterone suppositories are pink. Luckily it’s been pretty clear that it’s just discharge from those.

Hope things turn out ok for you next week cara :hugs:

Whats everyones fave pregnancy app? Ive downloaded a few but am not in love with any of them. I just want one that tells me my weeks/days. A tidbit of info about bubs for the day and thats it. I hate all the blogs and chats in app. Its too much hubbub.

Hope things turn out ok for you next week cara :hugs:

Whats everyones fave pregnancy app? Ive downloaded a few but am not in love with any of them. I just want one that tells me my weeks/days. A tidbit of info about bubs for the day and thats it. I hate all the blogs and chats in app. Its too much hubbub.
I like the Ovia app. I used it with DD and this one again.

Cara - is there any chance you Oed late? Or did you have a pos opk before cd14?

I'm thinking of you Cara, I really hope things are better at the next scan.

I've had a little bleed today. It was a bit pink when I wiped which has now gone when wiping but if I put a bit of tissue inside it was quite red and now is dark brown.
I'm trying to stay positive as I had bleeding at 7 weeks with my first baby. I tried to get an early scan today to check but they were fully booked. My instincts are telling me not to panic but I don't have a scan booked till next week.
I'm still tired and feeling the worse morning sickness today.
I also did a pregnancy test just to see and the line came up instantly dark before the control line appeared so I'm really hoping it's all ok.

Thanks ladies, hubby is trying to stay positive but I feel like it's already over. I think it's this gut feeling and disappearing symptoms that are worrying me most. If it was just the scan findings I'd be a little more hopeful. From what I've read, these gut feelings tend to be right.

Allie, I asked the midwife if the sac was smaller than expected and she said yes a little. But she also said that the midwife who booked me in has made a mistake and I never should have been scanned this early as it just adds to the worry, going by my LMP I'm only 5+5 so she said the sac might be consistent with that. But my ovulation tests were stark white by 14dpo so I highly doubt my dates would be on track for my LMP as I must have ovulated early. I was estimating 6+0. The only thing that's giving me a bit of hope is maybe it implanted late as I got my BFP at 12dpo and it was a real squinter. Hubby asked the midwife if we should be worried and she said it's too early to tell. She said the bleeding is never a good sign but we do know the reason for it now, and said that they're never happy until they see a heartbeat. She told us to try our best not to worry over the next week. That was it really x

Sorry we cross posted and I missed this. :hug: :hug:
There are so many possibilities.....especially if you are only 5 and 5 going my LMP. I'll be thinking of you this week, please keep us posted xxxx

Welcome, buddy!!! :wave: :flower:

Oh, darn, PG5K, that's always such a worry. It's a 'good' thing you've had this before. Any cramps with it? Any scans yet at all this pregnancy? I know it's not ideal but you could always go the hospital. They will always scan to rule out ectopic. That's how I got my early scan with my son.....I expressed enough worry about my cramps....they always want to ensure it's not ectopic.

This is mine its so frustrating!

Attachments

• 20171016_201836.jpg
    20171016_201836.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 12
Welcome buddy!

Cara if you were only 5w+ and you got your bfp only after 12dpo then it might just be the dates! I do know how it is when you have that gut feeling, it's not easy to ignore it and relax, but please try!

PG if you are having bleeding + discomfort, they would surely give you an emergency scan to rule out ectopic? They didn't want to scan me early but I went in with some sharp pains and the doc scanned me immediately.

Cara - is there any chance you Oed late? Or did you have a pos opk before cd14?

I actually didn't get a positive opk at all. I only started using them again 2 cycles ago but I remember last time having trouble getting a positive aswell. And I didn't get a positive in the first cycle I used them, even though a blood test confirmed I was ovulating.

My strongest opk results were CD10 and 11. So I think it's more likely I ovulated early, which I why I reckoned I might be 6 weeks-ish. Even though my LMP put me at 5+5.

I'm hoping it maybe just implanted late because my BFP was around 12dpo (going by those opk) and it was really really faint. I had really bad cramps when I woke up that morning. So I'm wondering if it had only just implanted when I got my BFP?

Anyway I don't want to bring you girls down, so I'm going to try not to post too much until my next scan :hugs:

The last time I had this the doctor sent me home and said "you may have a miscarriage or you may be ok, just wait and see" They aren't keen sending you for a scan.
Luckily I don't have any cramps so I'm hoping that's a good sign.

Cara, we are here for you. It's good to have other people to chat to as it's so stressful waiting xx

This is mine its so frustrating!

Those are the exact same ones I take! Only I swallow them instead of inserting them. I didn't know they could be used either way! :dohh: I'm ure it explains the discharge.

Like I said mine were white and looked like mini candles and came in a box (when I had my DS and was on suppositories).

It's all so confusing.

Oh Cara please keep posting as we are here for you. :hugs:

Hmmm I am guessing you implanted at 12dpo if that's when you felt the cramps and going by your test. When I was TTC my son I spotted and cramped at 9 dpo and that's when I got a faint positive. And you *may* have ovulated later than you thought since you didn't get a pos OPK. You may have missed the surge with your tests, since the surge comes and goes so quickly.

AFM, today was a very very symptom-full day, my most yet and it has reassured me a lot. I felt very ill all day and could barely eat. I've actually not been eating a ton and have lost 3 lbs. Not a ton and I don't mind, I remember losing weight in 1st tri with my son. I've just gone off most fattening things and sweets. All I want is salad and fruit and juice and water. :dohh: Oh and cereal. Cereal was a staple with my last pregnancy as well.

Also feeling cramps way down low and my discharge (clear to white) has been super increasing.

So I need advice....I have an *optional* progesterone draw tomorrow since mine have been low end (12, 9, 13.9). I am worried if it's low I will get discouraged again. Hubby wants me to take it to just know. But I am scanned in 8 days so part of me just wants to skip the bloods and wait for the scan. The levels could be shot up and it would be reassuring but they aren't reliable, so what if they are the same or down and it just worries me? Dunno what to do.

Hi ladies! Late to the party but EDD is June 29.

I had my daughter July 2015 after 27 months of trying and an unexplained infertility diagnosis. I got my BFP today at 10 dpo. They were negative this morning but I've had this nagging feeling so tested again after work!

This was our first month kinda like eh, let's see what happens. DH works 2 weeks away for work so isn't home often at the "right time". Still in shock...and of course cautious! Off to do some catching up :thumbup:

Attachments

• IMG_0677.jpg
    IMG_0677.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 5
What a disappointing and worrying scan I just had! First, it lasted like one, two minutes tops. Second, she only saw what's going on, didn't measure and just said baby was small for my dates and I need to eat more. I asked about the heartbeat, she said there was but the baby is too small to measure the hb. Does this make sense?!

I was also supposed to have a bloodwork done for nutrition but they postponed it. Took my blood for hcg and progesterone. And put me on three more prog shots based on what she saw on the 2min scan.

The worst thing is I can't really eat the things I want, because of the so many food restrictions. Nausea is back today, all food makes me gag. I'm trying so hard not to worry.

Allie, check your prog (remember, before a meal), if it's low maybe the docs can give you a higher dosage or something, if needed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->