June jewels 2018!!!!

Sander ~ soooo true. The appointments seem to take FOREVER to get here.

I'm not feeling a crazy amount of symptoms either. Minor periods of nausea and a bit tired ~ but what else is new already having 4 kids :rofl: I've had dull cramps since day one. I've had that every single pregnancy. I don't like it though.

Yeah I mean I don't really think it's anything to worry about - the large majority of us are so early on - from what I've heard (most of you guys probably have experience though :) ) most symptoms kick in around 6 weeks?

I've just in the past couple days sort of started getting sore bbs, and any nausea is quick to go away. My DH has IBS and I swear he's passed it to the baby because if I've noticed anything it's bathroom issues haha

My last 2 ~ both girls ~ I didn't feel ANYTHING the ENTIRE pregnancy. It was crazy! I was definitely a testament to the "no symptoms" club! :haha:

Thanks for the welcome Holly and Sander! Yay for due date buddies Holly! I agree, the May thread was completely overwhelming.

I am 21dpo and took a FRER and a digital today :haha: But those were my last tests so I'm done now. I do have another box of FRER that I bought in a weak moment but I need to return them because this is ridiculous!

I do have lots of cramps, that's my most consistent symptom. Some dizziness and heartburn yesterday. Very mild nausea every morning. I guess maybe slightly hungover feeling in general.

I keep trying to remember with DD. I was so, so sick that that is completely overwhelming in my memory. But I looked back at an email I sent a friend about how bad it was and that was around 7w and I think maybe it had been a week-ish that I'd been sick. Not that I'm anxious for that again! But it feels so strange to be pregnant and not feel horrible, it makes me worry. I don't have sore boobs or bloating or anything much.

Oh my other symptom, my nose is permanently on overdrive, ick!

Yeah curious!!! Come join us I'm so pleased 😊😊. I'm not feeling any symptoms either just the tender boobs still. I'm trying not to overthink it because I didn't get anything until 6 and a half weeks with dd so still a good bit of time to go.

It's so different here to the US! we have a booking in appt with the midwife at 8 weeks but no tests/scans done and then nothing until 12 week scan.

Varves how frustrating they won't tell you your results did they say why?

So I'm having a mild meltdown today, tested again this morning at 15dpo with good concentrated fmu with a clearblue weeks one and still got 1-2 So levels under 150. I'm worried that's not high for 15dpo

Try not to worry ladders! The week calculations are super inaccurate I’ve heard. They don’t even sell them here anymore for that reason. With DD I got 2-3 at 24dpo and clearly everything was fine.

Omg, I would die if I couldn’t confirm a hb until 12w. Waiting until 7 is killing me as it is. With DD it was 6w.

Afm, I woke up feeling quite sick. So yay! And also noooo.

So far this pregnancy is exactly the same as my last with DD I get nothing but sore breasts, tiredness and increased appetite. I felt okay up until 6weeks and I remember the morning sickness hitting me like a train so I’m kind of dreading getting to that week. I’m kind of waiting to set up an appointment because my doctor did an ultrasound at my first appt and it was too early to see a HB so I figured if I wait until 5 or 6 weeks and she does an ultrasound again we’ll be able to see it.

Ladders ~ I definitely understand. Like Curious said ~ they are not reliable. Have you tried a FRER at all? I find those to be the most accurate and you can make sure the line is dark? :hugs:

Curious ~ I agree. I can barely stand waiting.. 12 weeks would kill me :rofl:

Dogmom~ I've heard that too about how after 6w ~ symptoms pick up. I remember that being so in my first two pregnancies. :wacko:

Yeah ladders I wouldn't worry too much, my lines only just got as dark as the control yesterday at like 19dpo on an IC. Haven't bought any more digis, but you've officially missed af and are getting BFP's so that's great!

Thanks ladies, I think I'm going to step away from the tests now as it gets obsessive and it didn't help me see my mc coming as I was getting super positives even past passing baby. I need to just try to relax. Ha very more easily said than done!

I know it must be hard. Maybe do some things to keep your mind off your fears for a couple weeks. Try to stay busy, that should help. Stay positive!

Thank you 😊 just got to take each day at a time. Do wish we got more attention at this stage. Waiting 8 weeks is torture. Although the nurse at the early pregnancy unit said i could have an early scan at 8 weeks if was worried so think I might look into that.

Neither me nor dh has mentioned anything since Tues which is slightly weird but hopefully it's helping him cope by not talking about it and luckily i have you lovely ladies because i defo cant not talk about it!

Totally agree ladders! I can only talk to my DH for so long about symptoms and lack of symptoms and scans and etc before his eyes glaze over. I need this place!

What would you ladies do?

My OB told scheduling to put my first ultrasound for end of next week or beginning of the following week. When they called.. they have it set up for this coming Thursday. I will be 6w on the dot. I'm a bit worried it may be borderline early to see the heartbeat at that point and I am wondering if I should just call them and tell them I need it on a different day like Monday or something. 4 more days could make a big difference during this week of development.

I saw the heartbeat at 5w6d with both Grant and Scarlett and then I saw it at 6w exactly with my last baby, Jewell. So~ it's not impossible to think I could see it.. and I know I implanted earlier than later as I got my first faint bfp at 8dpo. Betas would indicate that it should be okay too... buuuuut.. after coming out of a loss .. I don't want to go at 6w either ~ not see anything ~ and then spend a week worrying ~ perhaps unnecessarily.

I AM highly impatient though and if I COULD see it at 6w~ man, that'd be some great reassurance.

What would you do?

Holly, I saw a hb at exactly 6w with DD but it was slow because it was so early. Personally I would push it back a few days, just to be safe.

Hey guys, I have a question for you all - last night when I wiped I saw like orange/peach tinted cm? It was hardly anything, and it went away, just normal cm today - but it gave me a near heart attack. It definitely wasn't spotting - it looked like sticky cm. I'd say if you gathered it all together it would be the size of a pin head - so like I said barely anything. But anyways any idea why it would be an orange colour?

So weird, but a touch concerning. No cramps out of the ordinary - just mild occasional cramps that I've had since day 1, and I haven't seen any blood whatsoever. Oh and it wasn't after a BM or sex.

I think I'm worried about nothing but I could use some reassurance!

I wouldn’t worry about it Sander! You get a ton of extra blood flow to your cervix when you’re pregnant. Probably just some slight irritation from something. Unless you get bright red blood or bad cramps don’t worry. And if it was just weirdly tinted cm, well, cm does alllll kinds of weird and gross things when you’re pregnant!

Hey guys, I have a question for you all - last night when I wiped I saw like orange/peach tinted cm? It was hardly anything, and it went away, just normal cm today - but it gave me a near heart attack. It definitely wasn't spotting - it looked like sticky cm. I'd say if you gathered it all together it would be the size of a pin head - so like I said barely anything. But anyways any idea why it would be an orange colour?

So weird, but a touch concerning. No cramps out of the ordinary - just mild occasional cramps that I've had since day 1, and I haven't seen any blood whatsoever. Oh and it wasn't after a BM or sex.

I think I'm worried about nothing but I could use some reassurance!

I wouldn't worry :hugs: especially if it's not bright red blood accompanied by really painful cramps. I've had light spotting in my previous pregnancy and all was fine. It's not uncommon :hugs: I know it's nerve wracking regardless! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->