June jewels 2018!!!!

Just curious. When I just conceived I'm already having belly fat that looks like 3 months pregnant. Will my stomach looks even bigger months later?

It’s just bloating right now. I was very bloated early on with DD. Not so much this time around. You might find it goes down and then gets bigger again, or you’ll plateau for a while and then gets bigger.

My boobs have started hurting finally in the last couple days. It makes me stupidly happy.

Evvie ~ definitely bloating makes it worse!

Curious ~ yay for hurting boobs :haha:

How is everyone feeling? This morning I feel like absolute garbage. It’s really bad.

Ah curious I feel your pain! I clipped a kerb yesterday and blew out a tyre and damaged another and then had to take to garagr as pulling to the left luckily just had to have tracking adjusted today. All with dh going on and on at me because is his car. Felt so unbelievably stressed yesterday and today so glad its sorted. I hate having to pay for things that the day before was fine!! How is it your feeling? I'm longing to feel something pregnancy as I don't feel anything at the moment.

Welcome Angie 90 and evvie!!!

Oh no! Sorry to hear that ladders. It’s so stressful and so annoying to have big unexpected expenses. I pulled the pregnancy card on the refrigerator repair guy in hope it would make him go faster! I don’t know if it helped though.

I was so nauseous this morning. I truly felt terrible. I might need to start taking Unisom at night again like I did with DD. Around 9:30 after breakfast I started to feel better but it’s so hard to find something to eat. Nothing sounds good.

Had a friend who was shot in Las Vegas last night - she's going to live, but my parents were supposed to go down for the concert as well and backed out at the last minute. So thankful they didn't go and the people we knew who were there are alive.

Anyone else affected by this? Very scary :(

Had a friend who was shot in Las Vegas last night - she's going to live, but my parents were supposed to go down for the concert as well and backed out at the last minute. So thankful they didn't go and the people we knew who were there are alive.

Oh god, I’m so sorry for your friend. I hope she makes a quick recovery. I was following the coverage all day. So messed up.

Blimey im so sorry mate thank God your parents wasn't there! I'm finding it all so so scary now it makes me not want to go anywhere crowded and i dont know if I'll ever want to take my daughter to London for days out like I used to do

oh no :( that is so sad and soooo scary :( I am glad your friend is going to be okay. I just cannot believe what happened :nope:

Oh sander I’m so sorry to hear that! What an awful thing. Truly heartbreaking, especially when you know someone that was involved.

As far as bloating I FEEL you lol I feel like I definitely look pregnant already and people have to be suspicious lol still no morning sickness yet just sore boobs still. I think I have another week before the nausea sets in.

Ladders sorry to hear about the tire. I too was in an accident yesterday some guy rear ended my suv with a big truck smashed not only my bumper but also the hatch and back up sensors because his truck was a lot taller than my car. Ugh such a pain!

Oh no sanders! A friend of mine had some colleagues there. It just is so scary.

My scan is booked for the 17th. Hurry up time! I want to see my monkey. I've got a job interview next week too. Pretty nerve-wracking!

Hi ladies, can I join? :hi:

Think I'm due around 13th June, so I'll only be 4 weeks tomorrow. I have 26/27 day cycles so AF was due yesterday or today and I've been getting BFPs since Saturday!

This will be #2 for us - we have a 7yr old son. We've had 1 mc and it's taken us 4yrs since then to conceive this one! Worried is an understatement! Would really like bloods done, especially as I've had a bad UTI since yesterday and I read it can cause miscarriage, but that doesn't seem to be the done thing here in Scotland!

Happy and healthy 9months to you all x x

Hi ladies, can I join? :hi:

Think I'm due around 13th June, so I'll only be 4 weeks tomorrow. I have 26/27 day cycles so AF was due yesterday or today and I've been getting BFPs since Saturday!

This will be #2 for us - we have a 7yr old son. We've had 1 mc and it's taken us 4yrs since then to conceive this one! Worried is an understatement! Would really like bloods done, especially as I've had a bad UTI since yesterday and I read it can cause miscarriage, but that doesn't seem to be the done thing here in Scotland!

Happy and healthy 9months to you all x x

Welcome! :hugs:

Thanks guys yeah it's just terrible - I'm just beyond thankful my parents weren't there cause who knows what could have happened.

Welcome Cara!

And Varves my scan is the 17th too! So exciting.

Anyone else have a scan coming up?

My first scan is Thursday! Eek!

I'm worried it's a bit early.. 6 weeks on the dot. But I'm going regardless and praying I see a heartbeat even though it's borderline early. I saw the hb by 6 weeks with my last three kiddos. Trying to not get my hopes up though. Nerve wracking!

I think I'm due around June 3rd. I have my first scan on Monday, i am SO nervous

Hey Ladies, may I join? EDD is 12th June. This is my 3rd, will be delivered by c-section so probably like to be around the 8th June!
I'm in the UK so probably not going to contact my GP/Midwife till i'm about 8 weeks, first scan wont be till 12 weeks! So long to wait!
I think we may pay for an early scan though as i'm not sure I can wait that long, it's such a worry.

My scan is a week from Thursday, the 12th. I’ll be 7w.

Hey Ladies, may I join? EDD is 12th June. This is my 3rd, will be delivered by c-section so probably like to be around the 8th June!
I'm in the UK so probably not going to contact my GP/Midwife till i'm about 8 weeks, first scan wont be till 12 weeks! So long to wait!
I think we may pay for an early scan though as i'm not sure I can wait that long, it's such a worry.

Hi Rachy! It's such a long time to wait isn't it? I won't see the midwife until 9 weeks and scan at 12 weeks, but I'm thinking about an early scan too. Maybe about 7 weeks? I had early pregnancy bleeding with my son, which was obviously horrible, but I was scanned every two weeks after that, so I'm not used to having to wait so long :laugh2: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->