June jewels 2018!!!!

Thanks guys, and thanks for responding so fast!!

I'm going to try and not worry about it - I'm positive it wasn't blood, and it hasn't come back aside from the one time.

But thank you for helping keep my paranoia at bay!

I wouldn't worry sander especially when such a small amount and went away straight away. I had implantation bleeding at 16 dpo with my dd convinced I was going to mc again but all stopped and was obviously fine. It's worrying though I'd be the same.

Holly I think I'd try to get a couple more dats after 6 weeks just yo try to avoid that potential of not seeing as much as would reassure you

Holly, I reckon for the sake of a couple of days I'd move it to reassure yourself.

Ladders, I'm in the UK but because I've had so many losses I can self refer to epau for a scan at 6 weeks. I don't think I'll go to my local one though because they're real jerks!

I really just want a scan today!

That's good varves that they are looking after you. When they saw me in June they said I could have a reassurance scan at 8 weeks with them but have to go through to first. Think I'm going to do it because can't wait 8 weeks without knowing if all ok

Joining! Just got a bfp this morning. I'm due 6/13/18.

Holly- I remember last time my doc gave me an ultrasound at like 5-6 weeks and we didn’t see it at first turns out I ovulated a few days late and we saw it the very next week. I remember not being super nervous or upset over it so I would go but that’s me I’m super laid back. If you think it’ll make you worry too much maybe push it back a few days!

Sander- I’m sure it was nothing! As long as your not super crampy and bright red bleeding everything is okay as far as you know. Try not to worry about it!

TTC74-Congratulations! Welcome!

What kind of dogs do you have dogmom?

I have. 2 yr old chocolate lab, a 6 yr old yorkie, and my mom (who lives with us) has a 8 yr old yorkie.

Anyone else have dogs?

Hi! :) is it too late to join? I'm due 4th June! I'm in the UK. Congratulations to everyone!! Xxx

Joining! Just got a bfp this morning. I'm due 6/13/18.

Welcome :flower:

Holly- I remember last time my doc gave me an ultrasound at like 5-6 weeks and we didn’t see it at first turns out I ovulated a few days late and we saw it the very next week. I remember not being super nervous or upset over it so I would go but that’s me I’m super laid back. If you think it’ll make you worry too much maybe push it back a few days!

Sander- I’m sure it was nothing! As long as your not super crampy and bright red bleeding everything is okay as far as you know. Try not to worry about it!

TTC74-Congratulations! Welcome!

It's not hard to convince me to go :rofl: I read your post and I'm like "just go!" :rofl:

Hi! :) is it too late to join? I'm due 4th June! I'm in the UK. Congratulations to everyone!! Xxx

Welcome! :flower:

I would like to join as well!
TTC#1 Due date 7 June 2018. Got my BFP since yesterday at 16 DPO. :D
So I shall wait until Week 8 to see doc?

I would like to join as well!
TTC#1 Due date 7 June 2018. Got my BFP since yesterday at 16 DPO. :D
So I shall wait until Week 8 to see doc?

Welcome!! :flower:

I'd try and schedule an appointment immediately as it may take a bit to be seen. :hugs:

We discovered at lunch today that our fridge isn’t cooling. The freezer is fine. It needs a new motherboard. $625. DH just got a bonus at work. Guess this is what we’re spending it on. Oh, and it’s going to be Tuesday or later until it’s fixed. So many tears. The only food I want to eat is refrigerated. And DD needs milk.

Hi ladies. Can i join? I just got my bfp properly today
Have been testing since monday and getting faint on and off
Positives. Today's have confirmed! I will be due roughly around 11th of june
This will be my 5th baby. Congratulations to you all and lots of sticky baby dust to you all xx

Lol holly I’m the same way...don’t need much convincing to do things! Let us know how it goes

Curiousowl that sucks! Nothing like having extra cash come in and immediately going back out ugh. Guess you gotta go on a milk run lol

We discovered at lunch today that our fridge isn’t cooling. The freezer is fine. It needs a new motherboard. $625. DH just got a bonus at work. Guess this is what we’re spending it on. Oh, and it’s going to be Tuesday or later until it’s fixed. So many tears. The only food I want to eat is refrigerated. And DD needs milk.

Gosh..that stinks! Could you maybe get a mini fridge as a backup for like $100?

Hi ladies. Can i join? I just got my bfp properly today
Have been testing since monday and getting faint on and off
Positives. Today's have confirmed! I will be due roughly around 11th of june
This will be my 5th baby. Congratulations to you all and lots of sticky baby dust to you all xx

Welcome! :flower: I'm due with number 5 too :)

Gosh..that stinks! Could you maybe get a mini fridge as a backup for like $100?

We were able to borrow a mini fridge from someone in my mom's group, luckily! So I could save some things and we can have milk and cheese at least.

Just curious. When I just conceived I'm already having belly fat that looks like 3 months pregnant. Will my stomach looks even bigger months later?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->