June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

I am so sorry to all the ladies with angels. My heart goes out to ya'll. Hopefully next month is your month. :hugs:

I'm so sorry Pink mum and Swanny :hugs:

Thoughts and prayers to you and your families

So sorry for the losses... just not fair sigh.

Mellie, thanks for the info! My dd will be just over 2 when my #2 arrives, so hope it works like that for us!

For those with toddlers... have you figured out Christmas gifts yet? My dd will be around 21 months then.

In sorry pink mum and swanny! I'm hoping everything goes perfect for you two next time around!

Does anyone have a gut instinct on the sex of their bean yet? I feel almost certain I'm having a girl. I went to see a psychic in May and she said that my sister will be pregnant by the end of the summer with a girl and I'll conceive a healthy boy by Sept. Well...... my sister is pregnant but she's having a boy and I did get pregnant by Sept and therefore I'm convinced I'll be having a girl which is the opposite to what my sister is having.
Anyone else got a nagging feeling?

Does anyone have a gut instinct on the sex of their bean yet? I feel almost certain I'm having a girl. I went to see a psychic in May and she said that my sister will be pregnant by the end of the summer with a girl and I'll conceive a healthy boy by Sept. Well...... my sister is pregnant but she's having a boy and I did get pregnant by Sept and therefore I'm convinced I'll be having a girl which is the opposite to what my sister is having.

I do as well, I know this baby is going to be a girl. I dreamt it and with my son I dreamt he was a boy and had that gut feeling he was a boy. I have that same gut feeling about this baby, I just know its a little girl!

So much for keeping it a secret for us. OH told his mom, that I knew about, but I didn't realize one of his brothers knew, as well. Apparently OH said something that clued him in on accident, and this particular brother can't keep a secret! We were at OH's mom's house for her bday party yesterday, he told his wife. Then somehow he let it slip in a room full of family, so now at least a dozen people in his family know. Oh well!

Then we get home last night and my mom calls me. She says, "I've had the weirdest feeling for the last 3 weeks... are you pregnant?" What a weirdo! What's stranger is her feeling started THE DAY we got the BFP. Weirder? I asked her what time of day, and she tells me the time I took the test, not knowing when I had taken it! And she's over 1000 miles away, so she couldn't have seen symptoms, and I didn't clue her in at all!

I love stories like this! With my last pregnancy (which ended in m/c), my best friend could feel a pregnancy around her - she thought it was her own and took a test and was negative! Needless to say, she was not surprised when it was me.

Also, my Mum's best male friend (who I have never even met), had lunch with my Mum and said to her "do you have something to tell me?". Mum said "erm, no?", and her best male friend said "hmmm, well I just had a feeling Hannah (me!) is pregnant". And I was but Mum didn't know yet!

Then (last one I promise), Mum's best female friend had a dream on the night I had my m/c, that I brought my little daughter to visit her and she looked so much like me (she hadn't known I was pregnant either). Lots of psychic people in this world I think :)

How cool are those stories? Pretty amazing, especially your Mum's friend!

I've had the feeling it's a boy for us, no real reason why, just my gut!

My heart goes out to those with angels, hopefully things will go perfectly in the future.
I'm pretty sure it'll be a boy as there's no girls in te last 4 generations on my OH side :).

well i already have two boys and this pregnancy seems wayyy different so thats swaying me a bit! I havent got a feeling though so ill guess we shall find out.

Certain I'm having a girl. Don't know why. I don't actually mind whether I have a girl or boy, I've just got a feeling.

Mellie, thanks... I know 2 years will be a lovely age gap. Its just getting through the first six weeks!

Libby, I've started christmas but nowhere near finished yet!!

I think a boy, which I'd be over the moon about, but I do have a slight preference for a girl

At first I would have said boy because this pregnancy felt so different from the first, but now that the nausea has hit, I say it's another girl. Of course I thought my dd was a boy. I was totally shocked when she arrived and my dh said "It's a girl" (we were team yellow). Since I am staying team yellow, I guess I won't know for sure until late May/early June. I will be happy with whatever we have, but I know if we have another girl then dh will want to try again for a boy.

Ok ladies quick question my nausea is still driving me insane but it's get to the point where the texture of food is making me feel sick, spaghetti bolognase for example the thought of the meat and the texture is making me feel I'll :(

Is anyone else getting nausea from the texture of food??

rich tea or ginger biscuits helped with my ms in last pregnancies. xx

I feel like I'm having a boy, but then again I could be wrong and it just be me wanting a boy so bad that it is swaying my gut feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->