June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

So sorry MrsPhez :(

My sickness is awful today aswell I just feel rotten, I felt great over the weekend aswell...boooh.

Also just been to the toilet and I have a little blood mixed in with CM? I'm gonna see how it goes over night, I've just spoke to MW and she said to go A&E now but she's said I won't get a scan today, they will just examine me? Can't see what good that will do? So I'm going to see how tonight goes and maybe go to A&E tomorrow if it continues....fingers x'd it's nothing :shrug:
It was literally only when I wiped the first time, second time I wiped there was nothing on the tissue...nothing in underwear either....what do you reckon? Do u think I should go tonight just to get checked?

X

so sorry mrs phez.xx

mellie i think u shd go.hope alls ok.xx

I just went to my first prenatal visit and looks like I'm due June 11 instead of June 13. Does that mean I'm 7weeks and 6 days pregnant instead of 7+4?

I'm only having my next ultrasound in January :shrug:

I just went to my first prenatal visit and looks like I'm due June 11 instead of June 13. Does that mean I'm 7weeks and 6 days pregnant instead of 7+4?

When I went last week, by dr said I measured right on track and that my due date will always be June 14th no matter what I measure at other times. Do you know exactly when you ovulated?

When I went last week, by dr said I measured right on track and that my due date will always be June 14th no matter what I measure at other times. Do you know exactly when you ovulated?

Well I should have O on Sept 19th. But I guess I could have caught the egg sooner? No clue, just that the doctor said due date is june 11 according to my last period.

Can anyone recommend any good options for not having to replace my damn pants already? I'm sitting in my office at work with my button undone, lol. Figured it would get better but it just seems to be getting worse! Bra shopping is right around the corner, too. :wacko:

I was using the bella bands from Target. But ugh my stomach is so finicky right now that less tight stuff on the better! So I'm using a hairtie through the buttonhole... and just making sure shirts are long enough to cover it!

Good idea libby! Didn't think of the hairties! Yeah part of my problem is when my pants are tight it upsets my tummy, even my elastic waistband gym pants are uncomfortable. Had to put on pants that were practically falling off to be comfortable yesterday!

Urghhhh I am definitely not an evening person. The smell of the crockpot makes me feel nauseous all afternoon. DH is starting to get annoyed with the fact that I won't eat what I've cooked because the smell makes me feel worse and worse from about 2pm onwards.

Do you use the crockpot most days? I tend to cook quick meals after I get home. Hard part is figuring out what to cook when you feel bad. Nothing sounds good! So I just make sure it hits all the needs of my baby and if DH thinks it looks decent, he'll eat it too!

Anyone else notice that all of our fruit tickers have suddenly disappeared? :shrug:

Libby, I use the crockpot 5 days a week. We prepare and freeze the meals for the next month so every day I defrost one and put it in the crockpot thinking "I feel alright today"... Then a couple of hours later I can smell it and never want to eat see or smell anything that isn't toast ever again!

Libby, I use the crockpot 5 days a week. We prepare and freeze the meals for the next month so every day I defrost one and put it in the crockpot thinking "I feel alright today"... Then a couple of hours later I can smell it and never want to eat see or smell anything that isn't toast ever again!

That's what's great about crockpots, when you aren't feeling sick - the smell of the food fills the whole house. Definitely sucks when the smells are overwhelming!

I would love to use a crockpot that often but can't come up with that many meal ideas for it. You should totally post some meal ideas *hint hint wink wink*

Sorry to all those who are suffering with ms. Thankfully mines eased off since I was in hospital I'm assuming it's because I had 2liters of fluid through an Iv so I'm hydrated now. I am taking full advantage of it by eating most of the sweets I bought for trick or treaters....oops!

Well Iv got my first MW appointment booked, 8th Nov...so still a few weeks away. Iv not been feeling too bad today, just a bit queasy but also starving! When I get to eat, I cant manage it all lol.

So sorry to the ladies who have had MC, fingers crossed you get your sticky beans soon xxx :hugs:

Re: Symptoms come and going - this has been happenning to me since Day 1 - and my symptoms are very mild. No MS, no aversions, just sore boobs (but I am on hormonal supplements from the IUI/injections), tired, and peeing alot. However, some days, my boobs don't hurt at all, and then I realize I haven't been to the washroom in over 5 hours - then I freak out! Had myself all worked up for bad news when I went in at 7 weeks for my scan - and sure enough healthy bean with heartbeat - so now I am trying not to read too much into it. In fact, I just started to get a few more symptoms and I am almost 9 weeks - just started to get some extra breakouts, and some constipation,. Everyone handles hormones differently, my blood was just tested on Friday and my HCG is 107,489 and my projesterone is 80 (supplemented) - so symptoms sometimes do not correlate to levels.

Congrats on having a great scan! Your post gives me hope! I haven't really had any symptoms.. so i'm over here freaking out! i am going for my 6+4 scan this thursday and super nervous as i've had a MC last october... no heartbeat. Im praying this is a sticky bean!

Glad to hear you haven't had many symptoms.. and are having a healthy pregnancy! xoxox

I have my first OB appointment tomorrow and I am still holding out hope that he is going to have an ultrasound machine in his office so I can see my little bean. If not then I have to wait another week to 2 weeks when I can schedule an appointment at an imaging clinic, boo. Remaining hopeful though..

Fingers crossed that you get your ultrasound tomorrow!! I am scheduled for a 6 week ultra sound on Thursday.. fingers crossed I see/hear a heartbeat xoxo Keep us posted! xoxo

Last week I had tons of symptoms, this week barely any. I'm freaking out :(

I'm in the SAME boat as you! I drive myself nuts with the symptoms or lack of symptoms! i've read that it's ok not to have symptoms this early.. but I still worry. I never thought i'd want to be sick this badly ! lol.. Hang in there! When do you get an ultrasound?

My first ultrasound will be at 7w3d on Nov 12. I was going to book it sooner, but knew I'd freak out even more if they didn't see the heartbeat b/c I was too early. So, 2 weeks to wait! Ugh. Fingers crossed.

Smart thinking! Ahhh.. the dreaded 2ww!! We are always waiting for something when we are ttc! lol.. i will be thinking of you! fingers and toes crossed! xoxo

signing out now, m/c confirmed this morning. Feeling OK and ready to give it another shot! Good luck everyone

So sorry Mrs. Phez. xoxxoo sending tons of baby dust your way for the next cycle! xo

What does everyone's nausea feel like? I always thought nausea in pregnancy felt just like the nausea you get when you're sick with the flu or you get motion sickness and you urgently feel like you need to vomit, but mine feels quite a bit different? At first I wasn't even calling it nausea because it felt different, but it must be because I feel this constant pressure in my throat all the way down to my stomach and if I eat something that doesn't sound good at that moment it definitely feels like it wants to come back up, but haven't thrown up yet though. Anyone else feel nausea like this?

Mine feels like a really really bad hangover. I've only been sick 4 times (all in one morning) and that day I felt better after being sick. It's the days where I feel sick all day but can't actually be sick which are the worst! I don't want any food whatsoever, nothing looks appetising. Forcing myself to eat is a constant struggle! I've totally gone off everything healthy especially which is worrying. Also, if I eat something with sugar in it, I feel like the taste of the sugar stays in my mouth for hours - does that make sense? Ewww, gross. Work is especially hard because I can't concentrate, all I can think of is how sick I feel.

Hi everyone sorry I've not been around much, had a rough week! I was in hospital fri night with a suspected ectopic pregnancy thankfully everything is fine. I had a scan and the baby is measuring right on date.

Yay :happydance: - so glad everything is fine.

Hey ladies I'm due June 30th according to my dates but I have an early scan on Friday to double check! I got my first ever 3+ on a digi this morning so I'm feeling positive! My hcg at 4w1d was 181 and at 4w5d 786.

My hcg at 4w1d was 170 - very close to yours :)

So much for keeping it a secret for us. OH told his mom, that I knew about, but I didn't realize one of his brothers knew, as well. Apparently OH said something that clued him in on accident, and this particular brother can't keep a secret! We were at OH's mom's house for her bday party yesterday, he told his wife. Then somehow he let it slip in a room full of family, so now at least a dozen people in his family know. Oh well!

Then we get home last night and my mom calls me. She says, "I've had the weirdest feeling for the last 3 weeks... are you pregnant?" What a weirdo! What's stranger is her feeling started THE DAY we got the BFP. Weirder? I asked her what time of day, and she tells me the time I took the test, not knowing when I had taken it! And she's over 1000 miles away, so she couldn't have seen symptoms, and I didn't clue her in at all!

I love stories like this! With my last pregnancy (which ended in m/c), my best friend could feel a pregnancy around her - she thought it was her own and took a test and was negative! Needless to say, she was not surprised when it was me.

Also, my Mum's best male friend (who I have never even met), had lunch with my Mum and said to her "do you have something to tell me?". Mum said "erm, no?", and her best male friend said "hmmm, well I just had a feeling Hannah (me!) is pregnant". And I was but Mum didn't know yet!

Then (last one I promise), Mum's best female friend had a dream on the night I had my m/c, that I brought my little daughter to visit her and she looked so much like me (she hadn't known I was pregnant either). Lots of psychic people in this world I think :)

First scan tomorrow afternoon - I will be 8 weeks exactly!! Excited and nervous :) Not looking forward to having to drink a litre of water before my appointment though - that will probably make me feel sick :(

First scan tomorrow afternoon - I will be 8 weeks exactly!! Excited and nervous :) Not looking forward to having to drink a litre of water before my appointment though - that will probably make me feel sick :(

oh water makes you feel sick too?? I can eat and all but I can't seem to drink water without feeling sick :dohh:

Good luck at u/s tomorrow! Hope you get to see the heartbeat, it's really cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->