June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Hiya,

I hope all you ladies are doing well.

Sad to say but I had scan on Friday and found that I have blighted ovum, so sac, placenta is there but baby has not developed.

So I just wanted to say goodbye and wish you all a happy and healthy 9 months.

Take care

x

Sorry about the loss, May you concieve perfectly soonest.

My DS was 3 when my daughter was born, I was lucky as he was quite happy to entertain himself while i cat napped on the sofa whilst pregnant, and then he started nursery a month after she was born so we had the mornings to rest without him...I found my DD settled fine even with him making noise, as they get used to it.

I have a feeling this one is a boy.. not quite sure why but just think its going to be :) I dont mind either way though.

Hi girls. So sorry to read about those who have had losses. I hope we will see you back in first tri very soon :hugs:

Finding it so hard at the minute being pregnant & having a toddler because of the extreme vomitting and nausea! Wishing the days away to reach second tri when I know it gets easier. Anyone else suffering?

I have a feeling this one will be a boy as well! I just knew ds was a boy and I'm pretty sure this time! I feel less sick this time round though! Would be a lot cheaper if it was a boy as we already have the clothes!

I think mine will be another girl just because I feel exactly the same as I did with my daughter! x

would be more economical for us for this to be a girl as there will be less than 3 years between my daughter and this baby, so they can share a room. My son will be nearly 6 when little one is born so doubt he would be to happy about sharing his room lol

Anyone planning on doing any of the gender predictor tests? I actually bought a red cabbage at the store the other day, but I don't know if I'll actually do the test yet lol

Anyone planning on doing any of the gender predictor tests? I actually bought a red cabbage at the store the other day, but I don't know if I'll actually do the test yet lol

whats the test with red cababge??

I think this one is a boy - I had a strong feeling with DD that she was a girl - I always wanted to refer to 'it' as 'she' right from the start. This time I want to refer to 'it' as 'he'

Another one finding it hard with a toddler - especially one who spent the last week vomiting and having diarrhea - poor love. Pushed me to the end of my tether yesterday, I was never so thankful to see DH in all my life and im glad to be in work today :blush: just to get a little break.

:hugs: to all, and im sorry to see more losses xx

Mizze x

So sorry for the recent losses. I hope to see you in first tri very soon!

I'll be doing the red cabbage test tomorrow.
I have a feeling this one is another girl. My parents first born was a girl, df's parents first born was a girl. All my siblins first borns were boys and were df's siblins first borns. My first was a girl and this is df's first. My maths tells me girl. :haha:

Found a place that does private scans for $50, plus found a deal for $10 off, so I don't have to wait. Yay!

:hugs: to all the :angel: mommas

List updated.

Still needs dates for:
smiffy85
AnnetteCali
callmebaby

xx

i booked a private scan for fri.i am driving myself crazy with worryibg things arent ok even tho i have no reason.just need some reassurance and too impatient to wait til 12wks.

Just had my first midwife 'booking-in' appointment. It was the formaI part of stuff, the bit a think midwives dread coz it takes AGES!! She documented at the end "Very anxious due to history of miscarriage!!" oops thought I'd hidden it well!! I also had to stop myself from mentioning things i'd read on here, I need to remember, they are the professionals!!

Anyone on here that has had csections? Ive had two unfortunately :-( both times my waters went then i didnt dilate. Was wondering if i could try again and would they let me? I thinkk im broken :-( Im in the uk so would be nice to know if theres anyone out there with some info!! x

Anyone on here that has had csections? Ive had two unfortunately :-( both times my waters went then i didnt dilate. Was wondering if i could try again and would they let me? I thinkk im broken :-( Im in the uk so would be nice to know if theres anyone out there with some info!! x

not personally but a good friend of mine had 2 c-sections- her first was an emergency her second was planned due to twins not cooperating- and then for her 3rd pregnancy had a successful VBAC- so it is possible!

Thanks for that rowley! I best have a chat with my midwife to see what my options are :)

I had a c-section with my daughter, so I am also hoping for a VBAC. I don't think my doc does them but I am going to try and get my way because when this one comes my daughter will be 5, so 5 yrs since a c-section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->