June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Well ladies I thought for a second I could sneak by morning sickness but I guess I was wrong, it hit me full force tonight! I feel like complete crap and just wanna go to sleep! It's funny how its appearing at the same time it did with my son, except its affecting me at night instead of midday! I was hoping not to get it, feels like the stomach flu minus the cold sweats and chills :(!

Seen as I'm not sure how far along I am, I'm hoping i'll get to see a heartbeat too at our scan on friday! I've been having lots of dreams recently. All about babies! my dream last night was about my scan, It was that I never got to have it, things kept getting in the way. I'm hoping thats just a natural anxiety I have after two mcs with DH. I'm just praying this time is different!

First scan tomorrow afternoon - I will be 8 weeks exactly!! Excited and nervous :) Not looking forward to having to drink a litre of water before my appointment though - that will probably make me feel sick :(

Good luck!!!

Well ladies I thought for a second I could sneak by morning sickness but I guess I was wrong, it hit me full force tonight! I feel like complete crap and just wanna go to sleep! It's funny how its appearing at the same time it did with my son, except its affecting me at night instead of midday! I was hoping not to get it, feels like the stomach flu minus the cold sweats and chills :(!

I am feeling kind of sick tonight too. I think mine may be due to the sinus drainage I am having. I think it is making things smell ickier and taste funnier.

Seen as I'm not sure how far along I am, I'm hoping i'll get to see a heartbeat too at our scan on friday! I've been having lots of dreams recently. All about babies! my dream last night was about my scan, It was that I never got to have it, things kept getting in the way. I'm hoping thats just a natural anxiety I have after two mcs with DH. I'm just praying this time is different!

Good luck Friday! Wishing you lots of sticky dust!

I have my first OB appointment tomorrow and I am still holding out hope that he is going to have an ultrasound machine in his office so I can see my little bean. If not then I have to wait another week to 2 weeks when I can schedule an appointment at an imaging clinic, boo. Remaining hopeful though..
I'm hoping the same thing for my appointment tomorrow!!

Well good luck for yours. I was lucky my OB did have an ultrasound machine in his office and I did get to see our little bean and the heartbeat. Maybe now I can try and relax about the pregnancy. On a side not he already gave me a perscription for zolfram (if i can remember correctly I don't have the bottle in front of me) so that I don't have to deal with nausea and morning sickness. He just became my new best friend :thumbup:

I have my first OB appointment tomorrow and I am still holding out hope that he is going to have an ultrasound machine in his office so I can see my little bean. If not then I have to wait another week to 2 weeks when I can schedule an appointment at an imaging clinic, boo. Remaining hopeful though..

Fingers crossed that you get your ultrasound tomorrow!! I am scheduled for a 6 week ultra sound on Thursday.. fingers crossed I see/hear a heartbeat xoxo Keep us posted! xoxo

Last week I had tons of symptoms, this week barely any. I'm freaking out :(

I'm in the SAME boat as you! I drive myself nuts with the symptoms or lack of symptoms! i've read that it's ok not to have symptoms this early.. but I still worry. I never thought i'd want to be sick this badly ! lol.. Hang in there! When do you get an ultrasound?

My first ultrasound will be at 7w3d on Nov 12. I was going to book it sooner, but knew I'd freak out even more if they didn't see the heartbeat b/c I was too early. So, 2 weeks to wait! Ugh. Fingers crossed.

I know waiting is the hardest, boo... But hang in there it is sooooo worth it :hugs:

First scan tomorrow afternoon - I will be 8 weeks exactly!! Excited and nervous :) Not looking forward to having to drink a litre of water before my appointment though - that will probably make me feel sick :(

oh water makes you feel sick too?? I can eat and all but I can't seem to drink water without feeling sick :dohh:

Good luck at u/s tomorrow! Hope you get to see the heartbeat, it's really cool

Thanks :) Yeah I'm even having to force myself to drink water - everything makes me feel sick. :growlmad:

oh water makes you feel sick too?? I can eat and all but I can't seem to drink water without feeling sick :dohh:

Good luck at u/s tomorrow! Hope you get to see the heartbeat, it's really cool

Thanks :) Yeah I'm even having to force myself to drink water - everything makes me feel sick. :growlmad:

I agree with the water, I have to have squash in it otherwise I can't drink it, its too bland. The only thing that doesn't make me feel gross is salty food, especially Doritos, yummy but not entirely healthy :haha:

Is anyone else finding it hard to exercise due to tiredness? In the UK we have just put the clocks back an hour so its darker in the evenings, and so I'm tired before I even get home from work. I feel so bad for not exercising, I think what I will do is get off the bus sooner on the way home and walk for 20 mins as many days as I can.

Another thing, I'm totally paranoid as if I wasn't pg AF would be showing in a few days. Does anyone else worry that maybe it will show? I know it won't, but still, I will be nervous the day it is supposed to :blush:

I hadnt even realized... af would have been due 2 days ago for me lol

I'll be honest, I never really exercised before :blush: but I've stopped swimming because I dont even have the energy to get to the pool never mind swim :haha:

Same here, even water makes me sick :-( with ds my sickness stopped at10 weeks so I hope that's the case this time as well

Water is all I can tolerate!
At the moment I want to curl up and sleep the rest of this trimester away so I don't have to be sick anymore

Well it looks like what I had yesterday was just a 24 hour bug, thank goodness for that! I couldn't deal with that for long.
Anyne else got pets that can't keep away from them? I spent nearly all day yesterday in bed due to the sickness, and my cat slept with me all day, mainly sleeping on my stomach. She's normally very loving but not as much as this, she adores me ATM and purrs continuously!!!

Well it looks like what I had yesterday was just a 24 hour bug, thank goodness for that! I couldn't deal with that for long.
Anyne else got pets that can't keep away from them? I spent nearly all day yesterday in bed due to the sickness, and my cat slept with me all day, mainly sleeping on my stomach. She's normally very loving but not as much as this, she adores me ATM and purrs continuously!!!

Glad to hear your feeling better! I know what you mean about pets...my dog wont leave me alone...usually he is all hubby but the last week he has been all over me, as soon as I sit down he is there lol.

Thats an improvement from was I was PG with my son, he was a puppy then so very mischevious and used to pinch my knickers out of the washing basket :rofl: We must give off some sort of scent lol.

Wow ladies, lots going on - I did a potrait shoot of two little girls the other day so have been busy editing etc (I am a photographer) so haven't been on BNB (Slap my wrist)!!!

Sorry to the ladies who are having a hard time eating and drinking, I must say I can't stop eating !!!! I have had a cup of coffee (decaf) and two bacon sandwhiches already (it's (9:40am here) and am trying to desuade myself from opening a massive bar of chocolate, hehehh !

The tiredness is getting me the most, and the not fitting into clothes etc too - I am already moving like a pregnant lady and have an ear infection and clicky jaw (Dr said it's down to everything softening because of pregnancy.

I have been going to bed before 9pm for a few nights now and stll feel exhausted in the morning - god it's hard work with a toddler when you just want to sleep !:wacko:

This bit seems to be going really slowly, can't wait 'til my first scan so I can announce it and moan about it freely on FB (and gloat too )

I woke my OH up in fits of tears last night telling him I was worried that we wouldn't love this one as much because we weren't trying for a baby like the first time and no one (family) seems to be so excited as last time either, he said ANY CHILD WE HAVE IS WANTED AND LOVED EQUALLY , now go to SLEEP ! Typical ! Hormooooones.:cry:

Urghhhhhhhh girls I'm having a mini freakout. How does anyone cope with two children?!

From what I can tell, there are two options:
1) Put child number 1 in nursery so you can nap a bit and get shit done in the day when baby naps (at £40 a day locally, the option is not financially possible)
2) NEVER EVER SLEEP and struggle with a noisy toddler constantly waking a baby up during the day (i wish i had £40 a day)

galz i thnk i m out.coz dr says itz misd.coz m 9wkz today bt dey markd me 5.5wkz n no fetal echoes seen

Urghhhhhhhh girls I'm having a mini freakout. How does anyone cope with two children?!

From what I can tell, there are two options:
1) Put child number 1 in nursery so you can nap a bit and get shit done in the day when baby naps (at £40 a day locally, the option is not financially possible)
2) NEVER EVER SLEEP and struggle with a noisy toddler constantly waking a baby up during the day (i wish i had £40 a day)

Its actually not too bad! lol. My ds was 17 months when my second little one came along. Honestly its not that bad! Yes you get the odd days where you could just mong out on the sofa but all in all i was fine! I think you get used to the lack of sleep lol. You will be fine ;-)

I think a combination of nausea, hormones and an ill & stroppy toddler have me panicking lol... But I guess if so many people do it, I can too!
Also just realised I swore in my last post, so apologies!! :blush:

Pink mum, so sorry :hugs:

Hiya,

I hope all you ladies are doing well.

Sad to say but I had scan on Friday and found that I have blighted ovum, so sac, placenta is there but baby has not developed.

So I just wanted to say goodbye and wish you all a happy and healthy 9 months.

Take care

x

Cottlestonpie - the transition from 1 to 2 was quite easy IMO! My DD was just 2 when DS arrived and the age gap is fantastic, from 6m onwards they have played so nicely, very caring towards each other, the occasional she/he won't share, but on the whole they are really good!

DD went to nursery when she was 3 for 15 hours a week and we missed her so much :lol:

I'm sure you will do just fine!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->