June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Early dating/reassurance scan tomorrow ladies! 17 hours and hopefully ill see my LO on the screen :) and a heartbeat! I'm praying for a heartbeat :)

Attached some pics so you can have a look and see what u think??

X

Hate to say it, but they look like how my DD's started. Hope u get on ok at the docs xx

A bit of a TMI alert....

Have any of you had increased bowel movements? I'v been going 2-3 times a day! Iv heard about consipation being an issue but not the other lol :blush:

I'm due at the end of June I think - going to see midwife next week. When are you guys planning on telling your friends? I can't hide my morning sickness from my colleagues so I've already let slip to them. Is it too early?

I'm due at the end of June I think - going to see midwife next week. When are you guys planning on telling your friends? I can't hide my morning sickness from my colleagues so I've already let slip to them. Is it too early?

I told everyone quite early with my first 2 for the same reason...people seem to be quite perseptive lol. This time im coping better keeping it a secret as Im off work with a bad back, and not been suffering with MS yet so been able to hide it from my family too.

How long that will last is the million dollar question :haha:

Increased bowel movement? I wish..... I'm totally the opposite, having IBS anyway I'm normally a bit sluggish but not one movement in 6days, my stomach is agony not to mention rock hard!! All bran is my new best friend!!

Hi june moms, please take me off the list, we lost our baby 2 nights ago. I'm wishing you all the best for June.

Increased bowel movement? I wish..... I'm totally the opposite, having IBS anyway I'm normally a bit sluggish but not one movement in 6days, my stomach is agony not to mention rock hard!! All bran is my new best friend!!

The folic acid did that to me at first. I found eating home-made leek, potato and broccoli soup worked like a charm!

The folic acid did that to me at first. I found eating home-made leek, potato and broccoli soup worked like a charm!

That sounds soo yummy. Would love the recipe if you can share :)

Well dr doesn't think I have chicken pox, yay! Altho he said because I've been in contact recently that he will send a blood sample of to check for immunity, if I haven't got the immunity then he will give me an injection to strengthen immune system!

So looks like I'm all clear, had to have my bloods taken again tho, 2nd time this week :cry: lol! DS was with me and called the dr naughty for making me bleed :rofl: then tried to kiss him as we was leaving :lol: strange child!!!

X

:hugs: Sorry to the recent losses!

Is anyone else having bad bloating and/or weight gain? I swear I wake up everyday and my belly sticks out more and more and my weight goes up a little each day too. I started to think it was because I was eating too much, but I'm wondering if it's due to me being on progesterone. I read the side effects and it can cause fluid retention and bloating, so I am praying that is the reason.

Hi june moms, please take me off the list, we lost our baby 2 nights ago. I'm wishing you all the best for June.

I'm sorry Hun, I wish you the best of luck in your future pregnancy!

Well dr doesn't think I have chicken pox, yay! Altho he said because I've been in contact recently that he will send a blood sample of to check for immunity, if I haven't got the immunity then he will give me an injection to strengthen immune system!

So looks like I'm all clear, had to have my bloods taken again tho, 2nd time this week :cry: lol! DS was with me and called the dr naughty for making me bleed :rofl: then tried to kiss him as we was leaving :lol: strange child!!!

X

Thats good news at least u can relax a bit now :)

So sorry to hear this. Hope to see you back in 1st Tri soon xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->