June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Anyone on here that has had csections? Ive had two unfortunately :-( both times my waters went then i didnt dilate. Was wondering if i could try again and would they let me? I thinkk im broken :-( Im in the uk so would be nice to know if theres anyone out there with some info!! x

not personally but a good friend of mine had 2 c-sections- her first was an emergency her second was planned due to twins not cooperating- and then for her 3rd pregnancy had a successful VBAC- so it is possible!

Im hoping for a VBAC and a friend of mine is 39 weeks and planning a home birth after to sections - her mw has been really supportive

Mizze x

I think I may have chicken pox!! I'm so worried :( stupidly been googling and altho there is no link to mc, the baby can be born with eye/brain/liver/bladder problems....although the chance of that is still very slim.

I'm really just hoping that its a spot breakout due to hormones but some of them look like blisters :( my cousins little girl had chicken pox last week so I'm guessing I could of picked them up from her?

Going to book in to see dr first thing in the morning or go to the walk in centre, will keep u updated

X

Attached some pics so you can have a look and see what u think??

X

Attachments

• 4d673138933cd7b5af676a86792e7e4d.jpg
    4d673138933cd7b5af676a86792e7e4d.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 800160d82e3aa63e666544e2e4423a3d.jpg
    800160d82e3aa63e666544e2e4423a3d.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 528d65386e52149c09e189207294feec.jpg
    528d65386e52149c09e189207294feec.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 7fb8060fa792faeeeecab501ebd0c10a.jpg
    7fb8060fa792faeeeecab501ebd0c10a.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 10
Oh, good luck at the doctors!! It is hard to tell, but I can see why you are worried. I honestly can't remember what it was like when I had it because I was about 7 or 8. I'm sure everything will be fine!!

Thanks medzi, I don't think I've ever had them before, my mum can't remember either :dohh:

X

I was young when i had pox so don't know what they looked like. But i'd go to the doctor just in case. I'm unsure on effects on baby.

I think I may have chicken pox!! I'm so worried :( stupidly been googling and altho there is no link to mc, the baby can be born with eye/brain/liver/bladder problems....although the chance of that is still very slim.

I'm really just hoping that its a spot breakout due to hormones but some of them look like blisters :( my cousins little girl had chicken pox last week so I'm guessing I could of picked them up from her?

Going to book in to see dr first thing in the morning or go to the walk in centre, will keep u updated

X

You should get to the doctor ASAP if you think you have the chicken pox it can be very serious when you are pregnant. Being that you are in the first trimester that gives your baby a much better chance but I would call your doc ASAP!! Good luck and hopefully its not chicken pox

:hugs: to all the :angel: mommas

List updated.

Still needs dates for:
smiffy85
AnnetteCali
callmebaby

xx

Thanks for checking with me. Going in for my 6 week scan tomorrow... I will be 6 weeks and 3 days.. I should have a date for you tomorrow. Praying there is a heartbeat! xoxo

Just had my first midwife 'booking-in' appointment. It was the formaI part of stuff, the bit a think midwives dread coz it takes AGES!! She documented at the end "Very anxious due to history of miscarriage!!" oops thought I'd hidden it well!! I also had to stop myself from mentioning things i'd read on here, I need to remember, they are the professionals!!

I have mine on Monday, when I will be 8-9 weeks. I have the additional stress of it being a home visit,as for some reason thats what the midwives insist on here. So will be spending the weekend fretting that the carpets need cleaning and the toys look messy :dohh: It will be better than the last visit I had with mw with Logan, I lived in a really dated, old and quite smelly flat in a studenty area of the city. I felt like a right tramp :haha:

On another note, if I wasnt pg AF would be showing up today, which is going to make me anxious allllll day, its hard not to worry, although I did get the official test results back from the Drs which confirmed pregnancy so I should really stop fretting :blush:

Hope everyone is well, and m/s is not too horrible, mine is easing up a bit but now is replaced by a feeling of hunger, but when I eat I feel sick and regret it. You cant win!

:flower:

Attached some pics so you can have a look and see what u think??

X

It is hard to tell! If they have a watery blister in the spot id say the pox! Hopefully its nothing but best to check it out. xx

Just waiting for drs to open the lines....I had some awful dreams last night :cry:

X

Good luck Mellie!!

I just made a fruit ticker :) Very exciting!

Good luck Mellie, let us know how you get on x

Good luck Mellie. My niece recently had the chicken pox and they didn't look like that. Hers were much larger from looking at your pics

Hi girlies, hope your pregnancies are going well; I had a csection with my son as he was breech & I'm wondering what to do this time as I am soooo scared of giving birth - more scared that It will go wrong I will have to have an Emergency C-Section :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->