June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Very upsetting to log on and read the news about your loss Angel. I am so sorry :hugs:

Only just logged on since you posted angel, sorry to hear the news :( sending u big :hugs: xxx

Hi there everyone, I'm new to all this and would love to keep in touch with women due June 2013 (We're due 2nd June). This is my third pregnancy, first was a miscarriage at 7weeks, second time we had a beautiful baby boy, and now we are pregnant again and hopeful for a successful and healthy pregnancy.

Sending lots of love you you all
xxxx

Hi whatsername. Congratulations to you and your oh.

How's everyone feeling today? My first scan was yesterday. You can see my peanut as my avi pic. Was worried about lack of symptoms and absolutely no morning sickness but baby is perfect and only measuring a day behind my lmp.

Welcome whatsername

I feel well again today, my symptoms keep coming and going now I'm getting further along, have gd days and bad days, finally managed to get rid of the the awful taste I was getting in my mouth by using baking powder/water as a mouthwash, things finally taste nice again and I'm not getting a swamp mouth, yay!!

X

Anddd scan in 4 days, yay....never in my life have I wanted the weekend to come and go so fast :lol:

X

I have a cold :cold:. I'm drinking lot of water and eating lots of oranges everyday. I took today off to get plenty of sleep too. I usually have a very bad cold with sinus infection, but no, not this time. I'm very surprise how this cold is different from all the colds I have. I hope with this long weekend will take the cold away.

Symptoms, don't know the word anymore. I just eat more often, but smaller meals. Only difference. No more sore breasts, no ms.

My symptoms are coming and going a bit now too. I had not thrown up for 4-5 days and I have just spent 30-40 minutes throwing up now. I really want the vomiting to stop soon, it is not as bad as it was when I had my son but it is still not very nice.

Thisclose to picking up one of those belly bands today... down to two pairs of pants that fit, ones that were big on me before. Hair tie trick is about to be a bust!

I got one today because all my pants fall off of me(lost a lot of weight) and I have gained a little weight back but still needed to use a belt, but belts put too much pressure on me. I got one at Motherhood Maternity store for $16.98 and it's a one size fits most and it is awesome! I thought about getting the one from target, but didnt feel like roaming the store to find it, so I just went to the mall.

Angel - I am so sorry to hear about your loss. :hugs:

I didn't even think to look at Motherhood, assumed they'd be expensive. That's a great price! They're more out of the way than Target for me, though, so it worked out. I found the band in the maternity section in one of those cardboard sleeves hanging near the clearance maternity. It's a life/pants saver!

My symptoms seem to keep getting worse... I've been heaving since getting up this morning. Tried lying back down for a bit after I got my 4 yo off to preschool, but I wound up back in the bathroom. And I have to work 3pm to 11:30pm tonight too, ugh (respiratory therapist at a rural hospital).

On top of the MS, my boobs keep getting bigger and are still sore as ever. My hair is coming out like it did AFTER my first child, and is flat and oily. My face is broken out all over, and the bloat is on, although I haven't gained any weight in the past 3 weeks since finding out I was pg. Crying at the drop of a hat, next moment want to bite people's heads off.

I am definitely feeingl the pg rollercoaster.

Thisclose to picking up one of those belly bands today... down to two pairs of pants that fit, ones that were big on me before. Hair tie trick is about to be a bust!

I got one today because all my pants fall off of me(lost a lot of weight) and I have gained a little weight back but still needed to use a belt, but belts put too much pressure on me. I got one at Motherhood Maternity store for $16.98 and it's a one size fits most and it is awesome! I thought about getting the one from target, but didnt feel like roaming the store to find it, so I just went to the mall.

Angel - I am so sorry to hear about your loss. :hugs:

I didn't even think to look at Motherhood, assumed they'd be expensive. That's a great price! They're more out of the way than Target for me, though, so it worked out. I found the band in the maternity section in one of those cardboard sleeves hanging near the clearance maternity. It's a life/pants saver!

Can you both give us a review on the one each of you bought after using it a few days? Like how it stays where you put it and retains elasticity? Thanks!

tartlet, sure, I can do that! Just bought yesterday so I'll post up something about it either this weekend or Monday.

Doing ok here. Earlier this week the ms was really bad. I am trying to eat very first thing in the morning, and something substancial, and that helps a lot. Eating is tough though. No craving, but adversions to everything! Not sleeping the best since I get up to pee about 4 times in the night.

I have another scan tomorrow though! I'm excited but a bit nervous. I had one last week and saw the heartbeat but I know I'm not in the clear yet. I hope everything is still ok in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->