June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Thisclose to picking up one of those belly bands today... down to two pairs of pants that fit, ones that were big on me before. Hair tie trick is about to be a bust!

Cute little baby bump Shobbs!! That's the way I look now at 7w3d and as far as I know I only have one. :blush:

Thisclose to picking up one of those belly bands today... down to two pairs of pants that fit, ones that were big on me before. Hair tie trick is about to be a bust!

I know how you feel! I can still get into my pants, but am using the hair tie because it feels like having any pressure on my abdomen makes my nausea worse! So my pants are trying to fall down since I'm wearing them so loose.. I want a belly band to hold them in place. Had one with 1st pg, but can't find it.

I know how you feel! I can still get into my pants, but am using the hair tie because it feels like having any pressure on my abdomen makes my nausea worse! So my pants are trying to fall down since I'm wearing them so loose.. I want a belly band to hold them in place. Had one with 1st pg, but can't find it.

I'm not having the pants falling down problem, even with the hair tie they're still tight! Crazy, considering this is my first pregnancy (besides the mc in August) and I'm only 8+3! Wanted to blame bloating, but it's like this from the moment I get up and only gets worse when I eat.

I'm going to pick this one up today - https://www.target.com/p/be-maternity-beband-assorted-colors/-/A-11084904 - has decent reviews, and is a really good price. Don't know if it's available at all Targets, but worth looking in to for that price.

I want to thank everyone for all of their support, unfortunately we lost the baby at 8+3. Good luck to you all.

I want to thank everyone for all of their support, unfortunately we lost the baby at 8+3. Good luck to you all.

I'm so genuinely sorry for you, sending you lots of hugs :hugs:

So sorry to hear of your loss angel. Much love to you and yours.

I got one today because all my pants fall off of me(lost a lot of weight) and I have gained a little weight back but still needed to use a belt, but belts put too much pressure on me. I got one at Motherhood Maternity store for $16.98 and it's a one size fits most and it is awesome! I thought about getting the one from target, but didnt feel like roaming the store to find it, so I just went to the mall.

Angel - I am so sorry to hear about your loss. :hugs:

So sorry Angel, can't imagine how you're feeling. Hope you take some time to heal, and take care of yourself.

Angel I'm so so sorry huni. I'm absolutely gutted for u. Take care of urself. Hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->