June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

I have been waiting patiently for a date for my 12 week scan. Just phoned the hospital and they havent even received the referral letter from my doctor :dohh: Dont know when I will be getting a scan!!

How frustrating! Maybe call your doctor and make sure the letter is sent? Maybe it got missed? I had an issue with my doctor once where they kept telling me they sent it, but when I would call the place it was going to, they never received it :/

I'm due June 10th with my first :) I have my first ultrasound next tuesday, so the date could change but I already love my little June bug!

How frustrating! Maybe call your doctor and make sure the letter is sent? Maybe it got missed? I had an issue with my doctor once where they kept telling me they sent it, but when I would call the place it was going to, they never received it :/

They said they sent it and will fax a copy to them today, I think they only sent the referral for an early scan to make sure it wasnt ectopic. After the early scan the hospital asked for another referral to get assigned to a midwife but I dont think it was sent. I will maybe ring tomorrow to check it has been done.

Hi All,
I have been so nervous lately after my 2 losses but happy to report today the nurse found my baby's heartbeat on the doppler in the office! I am 10W2D. Heartbeat at 165 - simply amazing to hear!!!

Can you both give us a review on the one each of you bought after using it a few days? Like how it stays where you put it and retains elasticity? Thanks![/QUOTE]

I have the band from Target from my previous pregnancy. I used it from about week 16 on and it was great the whole time. I used the Target brand (is it bella band) daily and it help up though the whole nine months (well, 37.5 weeks for me). I used it when exercising as I felt I needed the extra support and I would wear one with most pants. I had a particular pair of jeans from Motherhood Maternity that would not stay up without the extra band holding it in place so it made an essentially useless piece of clothing usable.

Just thought you might enjoy a review of someone who wore one throughout their pregnancy. Haven't had to drag out the maternity clothes yet, but I know it will be one of my wardrobe staples. Also, I bought one in black and nude as one just was not enough.

OH was prodding my belly with his foot before and I said awww poor baby! DD said so you have a baby in your tummy mummy? So I said maybe, I need to go to the drs on Monday and he's going to have a look for me....she then went on to say "well when my baby arrives, it's going to be a girl baby and I'm going to call her Phoebe, but daddy has to change her nappies and I will sing her to sleep" :cloud9: nearly cried on the spot haha....she's too cute!! She's adamant that it has to be a girl baby though, if its a boy then it's going to be daddy's baby, because daddies like boys!! Haha eeep!

X

Tartlet - So far I like mine, only wore it yesterday(got drawstring pants on today :haha:), but the only problem I had was it kept riding up but it was because I had it on upside down. :dohh: I just figured both ends would be exactly the same. :shrug: I'm sure it will work a lot better when I wear it right.

OH was prodding my belly with his foot before and I said awww poor baby! DD said so you have a baby in your tummy mummy? So I said maybe, I need to go to the drs on Monday and he's going to have a look for me....she then went on to say "well when my baby arrives, it's going to be a girl baby and I'm going to call her Phoebe, but daddy has to change her nappies and I will sing her to sleep" :cloud9: nearly cried on the spot haha....she's too cute!! She's adamant that it has to be a girl baby though, if its a boy then it's going to be daddy's baby, because daddies like boys!! Haha eeep!

X

Now that is so adorable! I would've cried too!

Ugh haven't checked in in forever. Still in heavy morning sickness all day. Taking diclectin helps only a little to stop the vomiting. Nausea is so strong. Can't wait for 12 weeks!!

Ahhhhhhhh just found a little baby heartbeat on my Doppler :D so happy. Hb is 178bpm!! So relieved after previous mmc :thumbup:
I know I'm not in the clear yet but good to know that the chances of mc are decreasing rapidly :)
I will be 10 weeks tomorrow

I'm sooooo tempted to try the Doppler but I'm resisting on the grounds that I've got about 3 weeks til the scan and if I can't find a heartbeat I'll be super worried for the next 3 weeks.

Ahhhhhhhh just found a little baby heartbeat on my Doppler :D so happy. Hb is 178bpm!! So relieved after previous mmc :thumbup:
I know I'm not in the clear yet but good to know that the chances of mc are decreasing rapidly :)

Ooooo how exciting! Dont think I can persuade OH to get a doppler, think I would panic too much anyway if I couldnt find a heartbeat.

Im still waiting for my letter to come through with my scan date. Im visiting relatives down south when Im 12+3, so what are the chances of being on that day for the scan :dohh: Logans 12 week scan happened to be on OHs birthday which was awesome timing!

I think we should take bump shots soon, so I can persuade myself that mine is bump and not bloat :haha: We also need a graphic for the group, anyone want to make one? x

I'm sooooo tempted to try the Doppler but I'm resisting on the grounds that I've got about 3 weeks til the scan and if I can't find a heartbeat I'll be super worried for the next 3 weeks.

I know what you mean. I tried it two days ago and NOTHING! I have been worried sick ever since. So glad I found it now tho, phew!! It would have been such a long and worrying wait till the scan :-/

Ooooo how exciting! Dont think I can persuade OH to get a doppler, think I would panic too much anyway if I couldnt find a heartbeat.

Im still waiting for my letter to come through with my scan date. Im visiting relatives down south when Im 12+3, so what are the chances of being on that day for the scan :dohh: Logans 12 week scan happened to be on OHs birthday which was awesome timing!

I think we should take bump shots soon, so I can persuade myself that mine is bump and not bloat :haha: We also need a graphic for the group, anyone want to make one? x

I couldn't persuade OH either so I just went and bought one anyway :haha:

I'm exactly the same!! I really want one but too scared :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->