June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

The milkshake thing is more an issue with the machines in places like mcdonalds... They're not as cold or cleaned as well as they should be so it increases the risk of listeria. Again though, it's a small risk. I don't know anyone (preg or not) who has gotten ill from a milkshake.

Sitting at the doctor's office waiting to be called for my scan! Super nervous!

https://i1254.photobucket.com/album...57-8FE6-11496C583FB8-410-00000039D1919F06.mp4

Final managed to capture one of the babies heart beats :)

I have a little caffiene each day, but I did with my daughter too and she is perfectly healthy. I have also been eating nuts and I think a little deli meat, which I am sure I did with my daughter too. I dont buy into some of the donts but when it comes alcohol and raw fish, I wont do that. One, I hate fish and two I am not a big drinker. My SIL told me she has been drinking a little wine everyday(which I frown upon big time) but she says she makes sure she has a full stomach before and doesnt consume too much.

I also want to know why milkshakes are a dont. I had one just last week but it was from sonic. :blush:

My 10 week twin baby bloat lol

https://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh607/selina224/FF6FE9CF-78A7-4A62-B45C-4037398FC785-410-00000045CBADC40C.jpg

Jewels how did you get in seeing the twins??

OMG they looked amazing!! :happydance::happydance: both were moving all over the place. It was such an awesome experience. 2 weeks ago they looked like little blobs, yesterday they were like little itty bitty people. It brought a tear to my eye. DH was going to video them but he thought the WHNP might yell at him.

Attachments

• IMG_20121106_141423.jpg
    IMG_20121106_141423.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 9

OMG they looked amazing!! :happydance::happydance: both were moving all over the place. It was such an awesome experience. 2 weeks ago they looked like little blobs, yesterday they were like little itty bitty people. It brought a tear to my eye. DH was going to video them but he thought the WHNP might yell at him.

Awh wow they look amazing ate they still measuring the same??
Can defiantly start making out what's, what on the scan. Every week I YouTube scan videos of how many weeks I am. I can't wait for mine I got to wait in my 12 week scan to come through the post so in hoping when it cOmes I dOnt have long to wait. I can't believe I've known about being pregnant for over 6 weeks it feels like a lifetime

Can't believe we're over a quarter the way there already :) :) :)

I have a random question and not sure if you'll all think I'm nuts or if someone else has experienced this - since I became pregnant I have started choking a lot while I'm talking!! Not choking like I'm going to die, but to the point where I am coughing and spluttering and have to stop talking and have a glass of water or something. I've never noticed this before being pregnant - do you think it's due to the increased saliva we apparently have during pregnancy?

I could def see how the extra saliva could make you choke while talking.:thumbup:

Hi all - my scan and doc appt went well this morning! The US showed what I thought... a lil nugget a little over 7 weeks vs. one a little over 9 weeks, and they are saying I ov'd right at the end of Sept (which is when I thought my period would have been due). They saw the heart beating, and it was strong at 146! They gave me a due date of June 23rd, now I feel I can finally get a ticker! (Phantom, when you get a chance, could you update my due date from the 8th to the 23rd? Thanks!) I'm very happy we got a hb today!

I may be starting on low dose aspirin for the duration of the pg due to having HELLP syndrome with my first, the doc said she'd call me and let me know after talking with the other 2 docs in my practice. My BP was 140/80, which the 140 is high for me, but she said I was likely just worked up for the US today. I do have to keep checks on it at home though.

Everything is looking good!

Attachments

• 110712 US 1.jpg
    110712 US 1.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 4
Beautiful pic! So glad to hear everything went well.

Think the egg thing is from years ago. Plus if u buy eggs with a red lion on the box they have been immunised against salmonella xx

My 10 week twin baby bloat lol

https://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh607/selina224/FF6FE9CF-78A7-4A62-B45C-4037398FC785-410-00000045CBADC40C.jpg

Gorgeous pic huni!

https://i1254.photobucket.com/album...57-8FE6-11496C583FB8-410-00000039D1919F06.mp4

Final managed to capture one of the babies heart beats :)

Amazing! Hoping mine will be a bit louder by weekend. Il be 10 weeks sat xx

Awh wow they look amazing ate they still measuring the same??
Can defiantly start making out what's, what on the scan. Every week I YouTube scan videos of how many weeks I am. I can't wait for mine I got to wait in my 12 week scan to come through the post so in hoping when it cOmes I dOnt have long to wait. I can't believe I've known about being pregnant for over 6 weeks it feels like a lifetime

Can't believe we're over a quarter the way there already :) :) :)

Yes they are measuring great. "A" actually measured at 11wk1d and be measured right on target at 10wk2d. I look at pics too before I go. I was completely shocked that they were both moving about so much. I've known since 3weeks, so 7 weeks of being pregnant already! Seems like its flying by. Your bump is so cute. I think mine is all bloat for sure. I just feel frumpy.

thats a gorgeous little bump pic...i feel huge but im fat anyway lol :rofl:

Hi all - my scan and doc appt went well this morning! The US showed what I thought... a lil nugget a little over 7 weeks vs. one a little over 9 weeks, and they are saying I ov'd right at the end of Sept (which is when I thought my period would have been due). They saw the heart beating, and it was strong at 146! They gave me a due date of June 23rd, now I feel I can finally get a ticker! (Phantom, when you get a chance, could you update my due date from the 8th to the 23rd? Thanks!) I'm very happy we got a hb today!

I may be starting on low dose aspirin for the duration of the pg due to having HELLP syndrome with my first, the doc said she'd call me and let me know after talking with the other 2 docs in my practice. My BP was 140/80, which the 140 is high for me, but she said I was likely just worked up for the US today. I do have to keep checks on it at home though.

Everything is looking good!

Great news! I am also on low dose aspirin. I have kidney disease and high blood pressure that goes along with it so I am at a high risk of pre-eclempsia so they have me on the aspirin as well. I also take adalat which is a blood pressure medication safe during pregnancy. My 'ideal' BP is 130/80 and right now it has been on average 120/74 or so. I have actually noticed it lower since becoming pregnant. They told me that is normal and I might even have to be taken off the medication during the second trimester or so and then put back on in the third. I have a machine at home I check with too :)

To be honest i agree with the drinking dont and raw fish and nuts and well quite a few but i cant help my cravings with some things like peanut butter lol i dnt do caffeen except a cup of weak tea when ms kicks in as i found that helps. At same time if i went through a mc i would blame myself fully even if it wasnt what i ate ect so fully understand what ppls worrys are.

Nuts? In NZ we are told to eat peanuts and peanut butter because of the benefits of the protein etc. Hmmm, now I'm worried about the peanut butter on toast I'm eating right now!

There used to be a thing about nuts in pregnancy contributing to nut allergies in babies but there's no actual proof afaik.

Feeling rotten today. I've had a cold and im totally drained but the pessimist is taking over telling me something's not right. 3 weeks (ish) til the scan....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->