June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Just had to skip all the food talk! Feel absolutely dreadful right now and have no appetite at all. A bit like how you describe Mellie.. I literally can't wait until this stage passes as I know it improves so much in 2nd tri.

Good luck to everyone having scans! One week to go for me, we're very excited :)

I've got 2 and a bit weeks til my scan. November 26th! This fortnight is gonna draaaaag lol

I just came in from a shipping trip with mum and sister... The smell of DHs dinner in the crock pot hit me like a ton of bricks as soon as I opened the front door. I've shut the kitchen door and retreated upstairs to get away from it. :(

I have my second scan on the 29th. Only 20 days to go! :wohoo:

Mine is on the 19th, excited but nervous as I have nooooo symptoms other than HUGE sore breasts. DH is loving the increase as I'm normally an 'A' cup!! I should be 11 weeks 1 day when i have my scan so i've been on google images searching for what a 11 week scan looks like!! Anyone else with a lack of symptoms?

Yes, my symptoms are mild or non existent!! Luckily my first scan was 2 days ago and baby is fine. We're obviously coping with the hormones pretty well.

had my first app today! yes, i know alot later than most of you! but i have a scan scheduled for tuesday morning- i honestly cannot contain how excited i am! i cant wait to see the little bean :)

Lol Carly.C just noticed your signature! Looks like Sept is your month! (I meet my husband in Oct 2002- so we have been with our OH's about the same amount of time!)

Lol Carly.C just noticed your signature! Looks like Sept is your month! (I meet my husband in Oct 2002- so we have been with our OH's about the same amount of time!)

Haha i know, Its such a coincidence all the September occurences! A psychic predicted my Sept BFP and she also said there'll be a 15 month age gap between my two children so the next one could be born in September!!
So you've just celebrated 10 yrs together too? Congratulations, its such an achievement these days!

carly this is so neat !! we are due the same day and i also have a scan on the 19th !! im so excited !!

Hiya ladies - sorry I haven't been on in aaaaaaages. Just been feeling so bad and working as a primary school teacher as soon as I get home and our little monkey is in bed all I wanna do is stare at the tv or go to sleep. Got absolutely no life at the minute.

Had a bit of a catch up read (about 15 pages ish) and was so sorry to hear of angel's loss.

I've got my scan on 22nd november and I'm really excited but a lot more nervous this time around. Can't shake that feeling at the minute. Just feel so rubbish all the time so that probably isn't helping and making me more negative.

Oh is starting to get very bored of me I think. I feel mega sorry for him but with the ms I just can't even hug him properly without feeling really sick if he hugs too tight. Think I've hurt his feelings quite a bit. Plus the housework has fallen by the wayside and I can't even face the supermarket at the minute.

On the plus side I'm 10 weeks today hooray! Double figures and a quarter of the way there! Wooop.

Quick question is anyone else sneezing loads?? I have got a cold at the minute but even weeks before it started I've been having these mega huge double sneezes quite a few times a day. My class of 5 year olds think its hilarious!!

Hugs to all those with ms and food aversions - I feel your pain!

My scan today went great! Cubby is still doing just fine - 160 bpm for the heartbeat and it was much clearer to see this time. Measuring a bit ahead of schedule now at around 9 weeks. Just going to keep my sigi the same because I'm sure it will change again.

I have my NT scan booked for December 5 so not too long! It will be amazing to see the change between now and then!

Then I ate some lunch and threw it up... lovely!

My 10 week bloat/bump!

X

Attachments

• 910e53f1cec12f8897302555d90e916e.jpg
    910e53f1cec12f8897302555d90e916e.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 6
Hiya ladies - sorry I haven't been on in aaaaaaages. Just been feeling so bad and working as a primary school teacher as soon as I get home and our little monkey is in bed all I wanna do is stare at the tv or go to sleep. Got absolutely no life at the minute.

Had a bit of a catch up read (about 15 pages ish) and was so sorry to hear of angel's loss.

I've got my scan on 22nd november and I'm really excited but a lot more nervous this time around. Can't shake that feeling at the minute. Just feel so rubbish all the time so that probably isn't helping and making me more negative.

Oh is starting to get very bored of me I think. I feel mega sorry for him but with the ms I just can't even hug him properly without feeling really sick if he hugs too tight. Think I've hurt his feelings quite a bit. Plus the housework has fallen by the wayside and I can't even face the supermarket at the minute.

On the plus side I'm 10 weeks today hooray! Double figures and a quarter of the way there! Wooop.

Quick question is anyone else sneezing loads?? I have got a cold at the minute but even weeks before it started I've been having these mega huge double sneezes quite a few times a day. My class of 5 year olds think its hilarious!!

I'm exactly the same, just got no go in me, hubby has been great doing everything with lo. I've asked him to take her out for an hour in the morning and I've promised to spruce the house up, not looking forward to that! Ha
I'm 10 weeks today too and to mark the occasion I've started throwing up rather than just feeling constantly sick! Not nice! All good signs tho :thumbup:

Oh and I'm not sneezing I'm hiccuping!!

I'm officially showing to the point where people are asking MIL what's going on. They haven't asked directly just in case I am just getting fatter lol... But bless her, MIL is doing such a good job of covering for us at the moment. Just wonder if we'll be able to think of 2 more weeks of excuses!

I know they say you show sooner with the 2nd one but jeez, maternity pants at 6 weeks was tough!

I am sneezing about 20 times a day! Not because I have a cold, but because I have very bad hayfever all year round (and it's Spring here which doesn't help), and of course I can't take any meds for it. Ah well.

Food-wise I'm not too bad now. At 6 and 7 weeks it was so bad I was dreading getting out of bed knowing I had to eat something, and NOTHING sounded good. A bit better now and there are a few things that I actually want to eat, but still more that I don't want to eat. Sadly all I seem to want is bread, burgers and sweets. If only I craved veges and healthy stir fries. The thought of veges makes me feel really sick which isn't good. I did buy some fruit and vege juice to try and get some goodness, but I threw it up and now it's sitting in the fridge and I'm too scared to go near it - lol.

In one of my baby books it says don't beat yourself up too much about your first trimester diet because it's almost impossible to eat a great diet when you feel like crap! The book said as long as you are getting enough carbs and water that's the most important thing for the baby at this stage - hope that's true because I'm definitely carb-loading!

I'm looking forward to seeing my midwife again next Friday (16th), and then I will book my 12 week scan for the last week of November, and book in for my blood test (the one that along with the NT scan establishes risk of Downs Syndrome - do you ladies have both the scan and blood test where you are?) xxx

Haha i know, Its such a coincidence all the September occurences! A psychic predicted my Sept BFP and she also said there'll be a 15 month age gap between my two children so the next one could be born in September!!
So you've just celebrated 10 yrs together too? Congratulations, its such an achievement these days!

That's so interesting! A psychic (a very trusted psychic to all my family and friends, not some crazy woman at a carnival - lol) told me after my m/c that 'October will bring light' and that my next baby will be happy and healthy, and guess what - October did bring light in the form of my BFP :)

I'm officially showing to the point where people are asking MIL what's going on. They haven't asked directly just in case I am just getting fatter lol... But bless her, MIL is doing such a good job of covering for us at the moment. Just wonder if we'll be able to think of 2 more weeks of excuses!

I know they say you show sooner with the 2nd one but jeez, maternity pants at 6 weeks was tough!

I dont think I am actually showing- but yes! Bring out the stretchy pants! Tried on my fav jeans today and just about cried when they wouldnt fasten- i think its mostly bloat- as i have actually lost 4 pounds but hubs was wondering why i keep "dressing up" but most my old work clothes were from when i was pregnant so they are stretchy and good at hiding the bump

I'm looking forward to seeing my midwife again next Friday (16th), and then I will book my 12 week scan for the last week of November, and book in for my blood test (the one that along with the NT scan establishes risk of Downs Syndrome - do you ladies have both the scan and blood test where you are?) xxx

Yes we have this test here, I had skipped in the last 2 pregnancies but this time I am thinking about taking it just to be sure, mostly it wouldnt matter- but might as well see if there is a chance

10 years! i know isnt it weird to think its been a decade! But we didnt get to spend it together he was across the country for training in Florida

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->