June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

my poor oh too all i do is moan lol. Things like im hungry but i dont fancy anything.. I cant get comfy... my back hurts. It goes on lol. Luckily i have a lovely oh who understands im going through changes hehe!!

The only thing that is really annoying is im hungry but i dont fancy anything i have at home!! I wanted thai green curry earlier... do you think i had that at home. Its so frustrating! So living off golden grahams and clusters for now.

I'm having a different problem with emotions. I'm getting SUPER... well, bitchy. OH is handling it pretty well, for the most part. He's been stressed out about money and the owner of his company, who he was close to, just passed away on Thursday, so he hasn't handled it as well the last couple of days. I'm finding it really difficult to not be so moody!

Hi can I join this thread. In due 21st June. No symptoms other than sore boobs so counting my blessings and just hoping all is ok. This is our first and we are over the moon. Xx

:angel:Our due date would have been June 17th, 2013 but we found out on Thursday November 1st we lost our baby when it was around 5 weeks gestational... Still sad but know I will get to meet my little one in the future! :angel:

:angel:Our due date would have been June 17th, 2013 but we found out on Thursday November 1st we lost our baby when it was around 5 weeks gestational... Still sad but know I will get to meet my little one in the future! :angel:

I'm so sorry for your loss. It's just not fair. :hugs:

thank you everyone... It is hard... they said after I get my levels checked on the 14th if my # are back to normal we can start trying agian... how soon after your loss did you start trying again??? should we wait or start back up after the dr gives the ok???

Medzi try all natural black liquerice (I know spelling lol) it is suppose to help with morning sickness :) Hugs and sorry am still trying to figure this site out so I accidentally posted more than once... Don't know how to delete the last one...

thank you everyone... It is hard... they said after I get my levels checked on the 14th if my # are back to normal we can start trying agian... how soon after your loss did you start trying again??? should we wait or start back up after the dr gives the ok???

We had a miscarriage June 5th and waited a cycle to start trying again. My opks were funky for the next 2 cycles after that and then evened out the cycle we got our BFP. I hope you can start trying again right away and will be back here very soon!

I miscarried in January and we started trying again in March. I just wasn't ready to try sooner than that. My doctor said the only reason to wait a bit of time was just for emotional reasons, but I think a lot of doctors are different. My cycles and ovulation actually went back to normal right away but it took until September to get pregnant again. Everyone is different and you will know what is best for you. :hugs:

Thank you ladies for all the advice! I hope and pray everyone has happy and healthy pregnancy and babies :)

Hi Ladies -

I had my 8+1 scan yesterday but haven't logged on since then b/c I've been feeling awful! Yesterday I had this headache that just would not quit, and the Tylenol I took for it was just a joke, it did nothing. The ms kicked in yesterday at the same time - no puking, just constant nausea. Today my headache was still there when I woke up - I wanted to cry! I have spent the last 48 hours sleeping/on the couch/doing nothing, and I can't stand it!!! On the positive side, my little bean measured a couple of days older (8+3) but I'm sure that will change. I also saw and heard the heartbeat - IT WAS SO COOL! So fast - 166, which the doc said was perfect.
Hope everyone with ms is coping ok, I'm hoping it will end soon, since I can't spend the next 8 months on the couch like this! Here's a pic:

Attachments

• 8+1 scaled down.jpg
    8+1 scaled down.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 5
Hi Ladies - I had my 8+1 scan yesterday but haven't logged on since then b/c I've been feeling awful! Yesterday I had this headache that just would not quit, and the Tylenol I took for it was just a joke, it did nothing. The ms kicked in yesterday at the same time - no puking, just constant nausea. Today my headache was still there when I woke up - I wanted to cry! I have spent the last 48 hours sleeping/on the couch/doing nothing, and I can't stand it!!! On the positive side, my little bean measured a couple of days older (8+3) but I'm sure that will change. I also saw and heard the heartbeat - IT WAS SO COOL! So fast - 166, which the doc said was perfect. Hope everyone with ms is coping ok, I'm hoping it will end soon, since I can't spend the next 8 months on the couch like this! Here's a pic:
Yay! So exciting! Congrats on the strong heart beat! With the morning sickness try all natural black licorice... If it gets too bad you can take a unisome at night... yes the sleeping medicine... 100% safe while pregnant and something with the chemical mixture helps a lot... sliced chilled cucumbers is suppose to help but have never tried... with the headache drinks lots of water or juice and when you take the tynole take it with some caffiene... I know you cant have ibuprofen or asprin so try doing the tynole with caffiene... hope this helps

So sorry for your loss sweetmomma :hugs:

Happy 9 weeks to all the ladies with the same due date as me! :happydance:

Sheesh, I'm currently battling the emotional hormonal rollercoaster! Anyone else find themselves getting emotional about the smallest things? I've pretty much given up watching the news as it turns me into a wreck! Def did not have this with my first pregnancy! xxxx

Yes me too! It's hard for me to watch X Factor at the moment because I just want to cry for the people who get sent home - I can't handle their disappointment! lol. I also cry when I see the news or read the newspaper!

Hi can I join this thread. In due 21st June. No symptoms other than sore boobs so counting my blessings and just hoping all is ok. This is our first and we are over the moon. Xx

Welcome and congrats :flower:

So very very sorry to hear this sweetmommaof2. I was given the all-clear to try straight away after my m/c as long as I was emotionally ready, but my hcg levels were at 9 the very next day so I guess I was 'lucky' that my body went back to normal quite quickly. Take care of yourself xxx

We had a miscarriage June 5th and waited a cycle to start trying again. My opks were funky for the next 2 cycles after that and then evened out the cycle we got our BFP. I hope you can start trying again right away and will be back here very soon!

Shellgirl I also had a miscarriage on June 5th, and we are both just over 9 weeks!! When is your due date? Mine is June 14th I think. :flow:

Morning ladies....ahhh I'm so excited this morning....it's tomorrowww, we finally get to see out little beanie :D yay!!! Been googling scans at 10 weeks and some give really good shots and it actually looks like a baby, others it just looks like a blob! Hoping I get chance to have a 12 week scan? Lots of people are suing that they will use this 10 week 3 day scan as my dating scan :shrug: if so then I will next see bubs at 20 week scan which should be around 18th January for me!

Keep trying to persuade OH to have a private scan at baby bond on 23rd December to find out sex but he is having none of it!!!

X

Keep trying to persuade OH to have a private scan at baby bond on 23rd December to find out sex but he is having none of it!!!

X
Good luck with your scan tomorrow! Maybe once your OH has seen this scan it'll make him want another?
DH and I want a gender scan on Christmas eve. By LMP, I'll be 16+1... But the place I want my scan won't book until I have that date confirmed at my 12 week scan which is 2 weeks away and I'm sure they'll be fully booked by then :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->