June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

When do you class yourself as second tri? For me it's the end of 12 weeks, so 13 weeks....but a lot of people say 14 weeks? I just like to progress sooner :D haha and my babies have always been born at 38 weeks anyway....so it's 2nd tri at 13 weeks for me!

Mmmm for the first time in agesss I can't wait for tea, I'm making Philadelphia chicken wrapped in bacon with chips and veg....nom!!! Altho I am craving a Sunday dinner soooo much!

X

That dinner sounds so good!! We're having sausage, egg, bacon, chips and beans. Yum. I'm classing second tri as 13 weeks too.

Here's my scan from today both babies are still 5 days apart but still so happy

https://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh607/selina224/4F0B1D60-C27A-494D-820C-5139DA01E849-186-0000001F2E8C6C41.jpg

Awwwwh lovely pic shobbs, twin scan pictures are amazing :D

Was it a private one you went to today or hospital appt?

X

I love the twin scans, just totally amazing. Congratulations Shobbs :) We have our first scan tomorrow and I am pretty nervous, I'm not gonna lie. Just want everything to be ok.

Love to you all xxx

Beautiful twin scan picture. So sweet!!
Good luck whatsername. I'm sure you'll be online tomorrow showing off a beautiful picture.

Shobbs, that's a lovely pic! Best of luck to those having scans tomorrow :hugs: hope there's going to be lots of pics! X

Hi ladies, I'm currently 8+5 (stoopid iPad won't let me update my ticker) with my second bubba (6th pregnancy though, 5 bubbas were too good for this world).
I had an early scan last week to determine my dates as I need lots of medications at the moment to stop my sickness & treat a kidney infection.
I loved this forum during my last successful pregnancy & hope to make some more great buddies again this time around.
Hope your all well & keeping safe xxx

Aww love the twinge scan pic.
goodluck to those with scans tomorrow. i have my 9 week check tomorrow just routine weight blood pressure and labs and then finally having out first scan next week on the 28th!! still seems forever away ahhh.. hope everyone is well some of you are getting so close to second tri! im way jealous but i know im getting there :)

When do you class yourself as second tri? For me it's the end of 12 weeks, so 13 weeks....but a lot of people say 14 weeks? I just like to progress sooner :D haha and my babies have always been born at 38 weeks anyway....so it's 2nd tri at 13 weeks for me!

Mmmm for the first time in agesss I can't wait for tea, I'm making Philadelphia chicken wrapped in bacon with chips and veg....nom!!! Altho I am craving a Sunday dinner soooo much!

X

On here second tri is beginning of 14 weeks :-(

Good luck for all the scans! My next scan is my Nuchal Translucency scan on 7th December - soooo long to wait. They do it here at 13 weeks, rather than 12 weeks. So I will be having it on 7th December at 13+2. Can't wait!

Still getting some morning sickness here, lost my breakfast this morning! Then all I could eat all day was muffins and buns. Not at all healthy but it's literally all I could bring myself to eat, so surely better than nothing.

Had a fabulous scan today :) Chickadee is measuring exactly 12+1 so perfectly matched to my 6 week scan. So very active, it was amazing to see him/her moving around so much. My daughter was asleep at her 12 week scan so pretty different lol.

The sonographer surprised me with a 3D view of the baby! I never had one done with my last pregnancy so it was really cool to watch.

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a175/Roshinda/HOLDENNatalie20121119111358323.jpg

Awwwwh lovely pic shobbs, twin scan pictures are amazing :D

Was it a private one you went to today or hospital appt?

X

It was a hospital appointment top baby is measuring 1 day behind and bottom baby is measuring 2 days a head :)

Had my results aswell from my blood work at 10 weeks all perfect was also told I've got fantastic iron levels and I must be eating all my greens, truth be told I haven't been that good with my veg but I'm taking seven seas prenatals at 15.00 a box for 4 weeks worth so they must be good :)

I will only be around 11 weeks at my NT scan, hope it's not too early

hi, can i be added? im due june 27! im almost nine weeks, going by sooo fast!:) congrats everyone:)

Have my NT scan tomorrow. So excited to see my little babies again. Good luck to everyone with scans this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->