June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Can i be added to the least please. My EDD is June 8th but i have my 1st scam on Nov 27th and im sure my date will change :s

My NT scan went great!! The sonographer was so nice. She gave me like 20 pictures. Baby As Nuchal measurement was 1.2 and Baby Bs was 1. They both had nasal bones and she told me that they looked perfect :) A had a heart rate of 154 and B was 169. I am so happy!

Your twinsies are precious! Yay for a great scan and results! Congrats hun :)

Aw jewels what beautiful pics... They look like proper little people! :D
Congrats!

Got my scan on Monday fiiinally :happydance:

beautiful scan pics jewels, looking at there pictogether they look identical xx are they still measuring 2 days apart?? x

beautiful scan pics jewels, looking at there pictogether they look identical xx are they still measuring 2 days apart?? x

Yeah the way she got them you couldn't see the desperate sacs but they each have their own seperate sac and placenta :) yeah I think one was 12wk 1d and the other was 11wk6d but they were moving around alot towards the end. They were sleeping in the beginning which the sonographer loved for the NT measurements

Everyone has beautiful scan pictures!! :happydance: It's so cool to see. I haven't been on lately, too busy with work and tired.

My next scan is in January and my last scan was at 7 weeks. I'm seeing my doctor next week, if I ask her for a scan before Christmas do you think she'll say no? I really was hoping for a 12 weeks scan :cry: but I spoke to another co-worker who is seeing the same doctor (she's at 24 weeks) and she too didn't get a scan around 12 weeks.

So I finally got booked in at the maternity clinic, I have an initial appointment on dec 6 and then they'll requisition an ultrasound for me. I'm 10 weeks now so my first scan won't be for a long time still!! But that's due to all of the midwives and drs being booked up and not able to take me on yet.

I feel like I'm being such an irresponsible pregnant woman! I don't have a dr, prenatals, a scan or anything like that yet :(. I am drinking a pregnancy nutritional drink and taking folic acid though...

Now that my ms is easing off I'm feeling a bit more worried about making sure baby is doing ok :(

Nervous. A little crampy (hoping that's just hunger), but there was a little blood when I wiped. Very little, but it was red. Waiting to see if more ends up coming...

Nervous. A little crampy (hoping that's just hunger), but there was a little blood when I wiped. Very little, but it was red. Waiting to see if more ends up coming...

Oh no. Hopefully it's just a little bloop and stops. I'll say a prayer for you that everything is ok.

Ah I'm so excited... SIL just had her first baby... Baby boy Asher, 8 days early!! They live in a different province unfortunately but I'm just so proud and bursting with excitement! Had to share it.

That will be us in 7 months ladies!!

Thanks, shell. Trying to keep my mind off it so I don't run to the bathroom to check every 2 minutes. Having a hard time doing that...

Awww sweetie try not to worry, I heard in another post that about now the placenta has more of a role, and found the quote below off a website, bleeding from the placenta:

This is common in early pregnancy – too much placenta tissue is and tiny pieces sometimes break away, dies and are shed from the vagina.
website: https://www.bounty.com/pregnancy/15-weeks-pregnant/bleeding-in-pregnancy

It might not be this, best get it checked, but it could be this. :hugs:

My NT scan went great!! The sonographer was so nice. She gave me like 20 pictures. Baby As Nuchal measurement was 1.2 and Baby Bs was 1. They both had nasal bones and she told me that they looked perfect :) A had a heart rate of 154 and B was 169. I am so happy!

What beautiful pics Jewel :)

FX everything is OK Stef xxx :flow:

OMG anyone else got itchy nipples?? They're driving me nuts!! :blush:

Congratulations to all the June mummas-to-be!

I'm due June 28th ;)

OMG anyone else got itchy nipples?? They're driving me nuts!!:

Me too!! And then if I try to scratch them, they hurt so bad! My boobs are huge now, they've grown so much these past 10 weeks! They hurt, but I'm so grateful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->