June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Nervous. A little crampy (hoping that's just hunger), but there was a little blood when I wiped. Very little, but it was red. Waiting to see if more ends up coming...

Awww sweetie try not to worry, I heard in another post that about now the placenta has more of a role, and found the quote below off a website, bleeding from the placenta:

This is common in early pregnancy – too much placenta tissue is and tiny pieces sometimes break away, dies and are shed from the vagina.
website: https://www.bounty.com/pregnancy/15-weeks-pregnant/bleeding-in-pregnancy

It might not be this, best get it checked, but it could be this. :hugs:

Nervous. A little crampy (hoping that's just hunger), but there was a little blood when I wiped. Very little, but it was red. Waiting to see if more ends up coming...

FX everything is OK Stef xxx :flow:

Thanks Logan's Mum!. I didn't know about the too much placenta thing... news to me! That would make sense... the blood was kind of like a few tiny little "pieces" almost, rather than liquid like bleeding. And that sounded gross, sorry! :haha:

And thank you nzjade!

The mild cramping is gone. TMI and embarrassing but I'm thinking it may have been gas that was just really low and my paranoid brain turned it into something else. My stomach was torn up all night and all morning.

And there hasn't been any more blood. :happydance:

I have an appt with my midwife on Monday, so as long as it doesn't come back between now and then, I'll ask about it then.

Stef,

I've had some pain in my lower ab area and felt like it might be cramping or something. Finally decided it had to be gas but it wasn't going away all day long! Well that night and next day I had AWFUL VILE SMELLING GAS ha!! So sometimes our digestion is definitely the culprit!

Stef,

I've had some pain in my lower ab area and felt like it might be cramping or something. Finally decided it had to be gas but it wasn't going away all day long! Well that night and next day I had AWFUL VILE SMELLING GAS ha!! So sometimes our digestion is definitely the culprit!

I love that you put so much emphasis on that! Made me literally lol. I'm so immature sometimes! :haha:

Oh and I read some of your journal, my OH is the same way as your hubby! Saying he wants to wait then realizing he wants something a lot sooner. He told me in July that he wanted to wait about a year to start TTC, then literally less than a couple weeks later we were pregnant, lol. That ended in mc, but he was ready to jump right back into trying again! We aren't married and he's saying he wants to wait on that, but with how much he's been talking about waiting (and I'm perfectly fine with that), I wouldn't be surprised in the least if he proposed any time from now until whenever.

Ha yeah Stef! Sometimes guys need a push to know what WE want in order to think on it and decide they want it! Dh never seems to think about the same life stuff as me... its more planning for extra money in retirement fund or rearranging the garage lol, NOT babies and marriage! Week or so ago, I mentioned plans to go nursery furniture shopping and he gave me a confused look and asked why? He hadn't even CONSIDERED needing new furniture for the second baby!! I was like 'uh what were you thinking the baby would sleep in???' He left the room and came back with a clothes hamper basket lol.

Hey everyone! I've not been on a lot, so please "Thank" this post if you still need to be added. Thanks.

Ha yeah Stef! Sometimes guys need a push to know what WE want in order to think on it and decide they want it! Dh never seems to think about the same life stuff as me... its more planning for extra money in retirement fund or rearranging the garage lol, NOT babies and marriage! Week or so ago, I mentioned plans to go nursery furniture shopping and he gave me a confused look and asked why? He hadn't even CONSIDERED needing new furniture for the second baby!! I was like 'uh what were you thinking the baby would sleep in???' He left the room and came back with a clothes hamper basket lol.

Lol @ the clothes hamper! That's too funny. Mine plans for pretty much everything, but is either very last minute about things or way too ahead of time, so we're either rushing to get things done, or the things are done and we're waiiiiiiting until the time they needed to be done by, lol.

Hi Phantom. Could you change me to the 9th please. Thanx xx

Had my 12 week scan today. It was amazing, baby was jumping around and showing off its butt. My midwife is using my LMP to date the pregnancy and has changed my due date to 3 June (although by the baby's size im not due until 8 June)

Bubba looks like a little alien :haha:

Scan 21 Nov.jpg

My sister had her scan date today and they have given her a due date of 4th June - same date as me :rofl: it's insane!!

X

My sister had her scan date today and they have given her a due date of 4th June - same date as me :rofl: it's insane!!

X

How exciting to be pregnant at the same time as your sis and to have the same due date too! Wow!

Bleeding came back a bit. After a BM (TMI!). It was a small amount again and literally only when I wiped. It's been hours since and still no more. I'm thinking it's this - https://www.babycenter.com/400_is-i...-bleeding-after-a-bowel-moveme_1975586_282.bc

Still somewhat nervous, but after reading about that and having it fit perfectly, I'm not freaking out anymore. Still wish my appt would hurry up and get here...

I already feel huge. I am only 12+3 and have been having a little bump since about 9weeks. I'm gonna chalk it up to the fact that its twins and that I didn't have any MS....

Attachments

• CYMERA_20121121_151206.jpg
    CYMERA_20121121_151206.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 12
I already feel huge. I am only 12+3 and have been having a little bump since about 9weeks. I'm gonna chalk it up to the fact that its twins and that I didn't have any MS....

Lucky you to have twins and no MS! Adorable bump btw ;)

OMG anyone else got itchy nipples?? They're driving me nuts!!:

Me too!! And then if I try to scratch them, they hurt so bad! My boobs are huge now, they've grown so much these past 10 weeks! They hurt, but I'm so grateful!

OMG anyone else got itchy nipples?? They're driving me nuts!! :blush:

Nipples are ridiculously itchy/burning and I have to grab them to make them stop! Not convenient when in public :blush:

So glad I'm not the only one :haha:

Stef - when's your appointment?

Bleeding came back a bit. After a BM (TMI!). It was a small amount again and literally only when I wiped. It's been hours since and still no more. I'm thinking it's this - https://www.babycenter.com/400_is-i...-bleeding-after-a-bowel-moveme_1975586_282.bc

Still somewhat nervous, but after reading about that and having it fit perfectly, I'm not freaking out anymore. Still wish my appt would hurry up and get here...

Oooo hadn't heard of that before, but would make sense as the cervix is really sensitive. If you are worried though you should phone up your early pregnancy unit at your hospital if you can just to be on the safe side. You may be able to get a scan, my scan isn't til over a week so any probs before then and I'm pressing for a scan.
But your research sounds plausible, maybe just call the hosp unit to confirm this :hugs:

I'm due 19th June if I can be added to the list :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->