June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

I've been checking to feel anything hard in my abdomen the last few days, but all I still feel is pudginess :haha:. Is it normal to not feel a proper bump yet?

Bit scared ladies. Had my scan today and they took the nt measurement and its 3.7mm. If its 3.5 or above then that's a higher risk of certain things like downs or other chromasomal disorders or structural or heart defects. Go back to see consultant tomorrow and get downs screening blood results. Really scared something is wrong xx

Hope all is okay smiffy :hugs:

Annelise they say uterus pops up out of the pelvis around 12 weeks so anytime now for you!

X

I hope everything is ok smiffy! Think positive. I'll be thinking of you :hugs:

hope everything is ok smiffy, but just remember this test only tells you if there's a higher likelihood of something being wrong with the baby. There's still a good chance that everything is ok

Hope everything will be ok Smiffy. Some babies do just have a bigger nuchal measurement without anything being wrong. Must be so worrying though I hope you get good news from your blood results.

Mellie I think it's crazy you're due on the same day as your sister. How fab to have someone so close to share the journey with x

Congrats Wifey1988!!

Smiffy I hope everything is fine!!!

Hm I definitely have a tiny bump already. I'm happy about that because I haven't had a scan or anything yet, so at least I have 1 sign that this babe is growing!

I had my 11 week scan on Monday, first time seeing Baby Bean ... I was so excited and happy! Saw the heart beating, haven't heard it yet tho. Still worried, I don't have much of a bump, but I do understand that all women are different, pants are slightly snug, bra isn't fitting like it used to ...lol ... I think I may need to grab a few 'new' ones!

Just thought I'd share my recent scan of babies have another scan on Saturday

https://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh607/selina224/4F0B1D60-C27A-494D-820C-5139DA01E849-186-0000001F2E8C6C41.jpg

All those worried about no bump - I didn't start showing til around 22/23 weeks last time. I have got a bit of a bump so far though.

Felt flutters last night :cloud9: I thought it might take ages as I have an anterior placenta but still felt movement a week and a half earlier than last time :)

Welcome to new ladies :D sooo many babies due in June :D

I have a confession, I'm obsessed with listening to baby's HB, I can find it within 5 mins now and listen in the morning and at night :blush: DD listened earlier too, her face was so cute listening hehe :)

X

I have a confession, I'm obsessed with listening to baby's HB, I can find it within 5 mins now and listen in the morning and at night :blush: DD listened earlier too, her face was so cute listening hehe :)

X

Too cute!! What doppler do you have? Thinking of getting one...

X

I am too!! I listen every morning!!! I know exactly where to find them so I always find baby A right away then just move over a smidge and find b. Its so fun and also reassuring. I found out at my NT scan that baby a has an anterior placenta and b is anterior fundal so I have heard and read that this can cause a problem with finding the HB with a doppler later on.....hoping that gets me more US out of it :laugh2:

X

Too cute!! What doppler do you have? Thinking of getting one...

I got mine off eBay it's a VComin one, £33

X

I tried my Doppler tonight but I think the battery is a bit old (it's been about 2yrs since I last turned the Doppler on!)...... I could hear hissing in the headphones but no sound from the sensor bit even when I tapped it or rubbed my hand across it. Shame... Might get a new battery tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->