June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Wow there's an August babies group just started!!! Crazy stuff, time is going so fast xx

I just posted in there group, time is truly flying!

crazy isn't it! I can't believe I'm already feeling like 2nd tri boards are more relevant then 1st tri boards...... can't wait for my scan though, 2 more weeks!!

Wow 12 weeks yesterday! No bump for me yet but still haven't got rid of the flab I gained in my first pregnancy so don't expect to show for a while yet!

Wow there's an August babies group just started!!! Crazy stuff, time is going so fast xx
already?!? :shock:

Hooray Im 12 weeks today!! :happydance:

Heading off today to Dorset today to stay with my Mum til Monday, will tell her my news I think as she will probably notice (MASSIVE boobs and start of a bump). Wish me luck! :haha: (I think she will be expecting it, she had shingles for a time and told me just in case I was going to visit, and just in case I happened to be pregnant! Shes not daft :haha:)

Love looking at the scan pics, the twin ones are amazing, so cool that they spend the 9 months together.

:flower:

Into hospital again today to talk to consultant about nt scan yesterday. Feeling very scared x

Good luck Smiffy. Remember the NT scan just gives you a percentage. My gp doesn't even like the test being done as she thinks its useless and causes a lot of unnecessary worry (or upset people conversely who were given a very low risk of Downs and have a baby born with DS. Remember that I'd 20,000 people are given a 1:20000 chance, statistically one of them will have a baby with Downs Syndrome, and if you have a 1:200 chance statistically 199 babies also given that risk factor will be fine). For those who are worried there are more accurate tests to be done.

I hope that you can find some measure of peace til you see the consultant and figure out where to go from here :hugs:

Got my first scan in 30 mins :-/
I should be 12 weeks today!
Fingers crossed

Welcome to new ladies :D sooo many babies due in June :D

I have a confession, I'm obsessed with listening to baby's HB, I can find it within 5 mins now and listen in the morning and at night :blush: DD listened earlier too, her face was so cute listening hehe :)

X

Me too hehe

I have a doppler upstairs from my last pregnancy that I've not even bothered to go find. :lol:

Scan went well :)
I'm one day ahead of what we thought which is a tiny bonus

I will post the pic later.

I'm made up :)

Hi ladies just reporting in. Got a 1 in 370 chance of downs but there was a 20 % chance of a chromasomal prob so decided to have the cvs done which was scary but didn't hurt just a bit uncomfortable. Bit tender now but that's normal. Now got to wait for results on Monday or Tuesday then more results a few weeks later. Hoping everything is still ok. 70% chance it is :) Gonna be given a scan at 16 wks now too aswell as 20wk one then another at 28 wks too. Feeling positive at the minute really. Just hoping I don't lose my baby now after all this. Thanks for all the support messages xx

Hi ladies just reporting in. Got a 1 in 370 chance of downs but there was a 20 % chance of a chromasomal prob so decided to have the cvs done which was scary but didn't hurt just a bit uncomfortable. Bit tender now but that's normal. Now got to wait for results on Monday or Tuesday then more results a few weeks later. Hoping everything is still ok. 70% chance it is :) Gonna be given a scan at 16 wks now too aswell as 20wk one then another at 28 wks too. Feeling positive at the minute really. Just hoping I don't lose my baby now after all this. Thanks for all the support messages xx
That's really good news about the downs and still good chances for the other chromosomal possibility. Hope you can relax a little this weekend before you get good results on Monday.

12-9AC7A618-2300717-960.jpg 12-8850D00F-2070141-960.jpg from my NT scan today!! all went well baby wouldnt sit still i ended up being in there over an hour :) tech thinks boy but she wasnt 100 % any guesses?

hi ladies I'm due the 21st June. got my scan on the 5th of December and really really looking forward to it.

my morning sickness is a lot worse this time and everyone is saying I'm going to have a girl this time as my symptoms are worse. I know every pregnancy is different but just wondering if anyone else thinks. my bbs are a lot more tender this time too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->