June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

I have been feeling great since the day I got my bfp. Had some days where I was badly bloated, constipated and had terrible nausea. But I haven't been sick once, not complained much and still not feeling very preggo despite looking preggo! 10 weeks hit and I felt sheer exhaution. All I want to do is sleep now.

Same here, no sickness at all other than a sickness bug at 8 weeks. I was worried at first as everyone says sickness is a sign of a healthy pregnancy, now i just feel like one of the lucky ones! I'm horrendously bloated though and have been from day one. Hopefully the tiredness should go for you soon too x
I have been feeling great since the day I got my bfp. Had some days where I was badly bloated, constipated and had terrible nausea. But I haven't been sick once, not complained much and still not feeling very preggo despite looking preggo! 10 weeks hit and I felt sheer exhaution. All I want to do is sleep now.

Congrats CottlestonPie!!! How exciting.

So holiday weekend kept my mostly off the computer, sorry for slow responses!

Stef - when's your appointment?

It's this afternoon, no more issues with any bleeding at all, but I'll be mentioning it to her.

Bleeding came back a bit. After a BM (TMI!). It was a small amount again and literally only when I wiped. It's been hours since and still no more. I'm thinking it's this - https://www.babycenter.com/400_is-i...-bleeding-after-a-bowel-moveme_1975586_282.bc

Still somewhat nervous, but after reading about that and having it fit perfectly, I'm not freaking out anymore. Still wish my appt would hurry up and get here...

Oooo hadn't heard of that before, but would make sense as the cervix is really sensitive. If you are worried though you should phone up your early pregnancy unit at your hospital if you can just to be on the safe side. You may be able to get a scan, my scan isn't til over a week so any probs before then and I'm pressing for a scan.
But your research sounds plausible, maybe just call the hosp unit to confirm this :hugs:

I actually decided it wasn't worth a visit, as it stopped after that time. It was literally ONLY when I wiped and a very small amount, so I'm pretty positive it was just a minor sensitive cervix thing.

And this weekend I'm pretty sure the little booger was reminding me everything is good in there because I had my first and only ALMOST actual m/s incident at 5am on Thanksgiving. Woke up and RAN to the bathroom, was thisclose to throwing up and then it went away. Then had a headache for a few days, some nausea, bloating, heartburn... Pretty sure the baby is saying, "I'm still here!"

And I gave in to myself and ordered a doppler on Wednesday. Should be in today!

Just had my 12w scan.
Aaaaand it's TWINS! AAAHHHH!

OMG!!!!! YAY!!!! That's so amazing. Congratulations darlin!!!

Congrats!! :) What great news!

I haven't been around due to the holiday, but am hoping to be around a bit more during the week. It's hard when all I want to do is sleep when I get home. How is everyone feeling? I hope that you're all hanging in there. I will be estatic when I'm out of this first tri :happydance: Hopefully this MS will go away in time for me to enjoy Christmas a bit more than I did Thanksgiving:haha:

Can you change my due date from June 11 to the 17th?

I had what was supposed to be my NT scan, but I'm only measuring at 11 weeks (42.4 mm), so I have to go back next week to do the ultrasound. My first scan placed me about 5 days earlier that what I thought I was, but I guess the good thing is that the baby is growing on-track compared to that scan.

It was great to see the baby though. It was moving around and everything so it was very exciting for me. And may all be in my mind, but I think it kind of resembles me :haha:. Plus I get another scan next week, so I'm grateful for that at least!

Hi everyone, I have not been on for a long time. Hope all is well with you all. I had my scan and just need to be moved to the 3rd. much love to you all.

and I just saw your post cottleston, congrats!! I can't remember, was this your first scan?

I love how many twins are on this thread. Guess that makes perfect sense seeing as most June babies will be Geminis (which is the zodiac symbol for twins, if you follow that sort of thing).

I have my next appointment tomorrow morning and I'm hoping all is well and that I haven't put on too much weight since my last appointment. Between Thanksgiving and the fact that I could only eat carbs for a few weeks I have a feeling it will be up a bit. Oh well! Also, I think I may be starting to get a bump, but it is one of those disappearing bumps. Usually by the evening I am showing a bit, but most mornings my tummy is still relatively flat (meaning I still have a tiny bit of baby fat/extra skin left from my dd). Anyone else have a sometimes bump? I suppose I am ready for it to just go ahead and pop out as I hate the in-between stage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->