June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

vegasbaby, I've got a little one in the morning / until the afternoon that only me and OH really notice, then by the early evening it's noticeable to anyone who knows what I normally look like. I'm ready for it to pop out, too! Annoying to have my pants fit one minute then not the next, lol, although the little morning bump is enough that most of my pants no longer zip.

Hi, My name is Amy, I'm 24 and have a beautiful little 18month old boy...My husband and I are expecting our second baby on June 14th 2013, We had a private scan at 10 weeks which showed all was well :)...We have our 12 week scan tomorrow, then we plan to tell everyone our news, Can't wait!!...X

We're due the same day :). How have you been feeling?? Welcome!!

Hi, My name is Amy, I'm 24 and have a beautiful little 18month old boy...My husband and I are expecting our second baby on June 14th 2013, We had a private scan at 10 weeks which showed all was well :)...We have our 12 week scan tomorrow, then we plan to tell everyone our news, Can't wait!!...X

We're due the same day :). How have you been feeling?? Welcome!!

I'm also June 14th and have my scan tomorrow too! Yay for scans and 12 weeks around the corner!

CottlestonPie congrats! Twins are just so special!

I had my second scan today and baby was measuring 12 weeks. NT measurement all good. It had grown 2 cm since the last scan 9 days ago. No clear nub to look at on my pics so I can't do any guessing! Going to 2nd trimester on Sunday, can't believe it! I have finally got my appetite back and starting to feel a little bit more energy in the evenings. Last week I wanted to cry if I wasn't in bed ready to sleep by 9pm!

I was counting down the weeks until my maternity leave starts today. I am live in Italy and we can stop 2 months before the due date. I'm a teacher so in terms of teaching weeks that is just 15 weeks left! Bring it on!!!!!!

Hope everyone is doing well. :)

and I just saw your post cottleston, congrats!! I can't remember, was this your first scan?

It was! I've spent the last 8 weeks thinking I had just one in there :haha:

Thanks for all the congrats, ladies. I'm still stunned. I must admit I cried at the scan. Firstly in disbelief and then in the waiting room out of a combination of excitedness and panic! Definitely an emotional day!

Wow CottlestonPie!!

I can't imagine going to the scan and seeing two on there?!?! Soooooo exciting! Congratulations!!! :cloud9:

and I just saw your post cottleston, congrats!! I can't remember, was this your first scan?

It was! I've spent the last 8 weeks thinking I had just one in there :haha:

Thanks for all the congrats, ladies. I'm still stunned. I must admit I cried at the scan. Firstly in disbelief and then in the waiting room out of a combination of excitedness and panic! Definitely an emotional day!

So awesome!! Happy for you!!:happydance: all the best dear!

Wow congrats on the twins cottlestonpie!!

I had an appointment this morning, but just a check up - did the internal check, and blood pressure. All that fun stuff! My 12 weeks scan is next Tuesday so this week better hurry up!

Symptoms have not gotten better for me at all. I'm exhausted alll the time and so much puke - it suuucks! But I'm still super happy!! :D It is all worth it!

Hey everyone! Hope all is well.

Welcome all the new members. I'm off to go add everyone after I post this. Holy COW so many new people, and a batch of twins as well!!!

I can't seem to find HelenEdge or _Delilah_ info so if you could let me know??

Just had my 12w scan.
Aaaaand it's TWINS! AAAHHHH!

Wow! Did you have any inkling there might be more than one? I'd have cried too if I found out I was having twins. But the excitement will kick in soon.

Wow congrats Cottlesonpie! Hope everyone is good I've missed a lot of this thread :dohh:

I had my 12 wk scan today too and everything is looking good :thumbup:

Baby-1.jpg Baby-2.jpg

Oh look at the outstretched legs! Cute!

Happy 13 weeks to me yay :D seems to be going quite fast! Size of a peach today :D and into second tri - ish? Yay!

X

Happy 13 weeks to me yay :D seems to be going quite fast! Size of a peach today :D and into second tri - ish? Yay!

X

*off to Google when start of second tri is.......*

We will have to soon ask for this group to be moved, since we are soon leaving first tri. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->