June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

All these lovely scan pics! Getting very exciting! Got my scan in just under a fortnight, nervously excited, just want everything to be okay. I've not been anywhere near as poorly as I was in my first pregnancy so it doesn't feel right. Fingers crossed!

If poss, can someone add me to the Junebugs list please: June 15th :kiss:

Good luck smiffy! When will you have your results?

We will get our 1st result tomorrow or Tuesday which will be a chromasome count and they want to see 46. Fingers crossed and thanks ladies, all your support is fantastic xx

make mine june 20th please :)

i will get actual due date once i've had my 4th dec scan to date the pregnancy

thank youu :)

my symptoms include going off meat, very tender bbs and feeling nauseous and bloated

Good luck smiffy, I hope everything turns out fine!!

Girls due around the middle of June, do your symptoms seem to be getting better?

Instead of constant horrible nausea its only every other day now. Yay placenta!!!

I was able to eat steak, garlic mashed potatoes, green beans and carrots last night at a restaurant. Honestly, first MEAL I've eaten in 5 weeks. And definitely first beef. It was wonderful.

I wish! Doesn't seem to be letting up for me yet :(

My "bad" symptoms are completely gone, they left at about 10+4. I'm eating everything now days, I'm a culinary student so I eat, eat, eat, and eat some more...lol! I need to cut it down a bit though, don't wanna gain too much weight!

Girls due around the middle of June, do your symptoms seem to be getting better?

Instead of constant horrible nausea its only every other day now. Yay placenta!!!

I was able to eat steak, garlic mashed potatoes, green beans and carrots last night at a restaurant. Honestly, first MEAL I've eaten in 5 weeks. And definitely first beef. It was wonderful.

Yeah I'm 11+5 and thank goodness my symptoms seem to be getting better (FX). I haven't been sick since 10+5 and my appetite is back, but I still have a few aversions. My nipples are still really itchy though and some of the skin is flaking off them! (sorry if TMI).

I started using a belly band today so I can leave my trousers unbuttoned - it's BLISS! So comfortable :)

I'm really annoyed as I was feeling ok last week. Then had the cvs on Friday and then had a sickness bug all weekend and ms is back with avengeance!! Not sure if the prof and hole they made in my placenta has released more hcg or if the sickness bug has just left me feeling gross but I thought I was getting over this and now I'm back to square one grrrr x

I'm 13 weeks tomorrow and feeling a lot better now, just sometimes get the horrible taste in my mouth after eating certain things
X

still one of the lucky ones then as ive had no sickness at all. Had one day of feely iffy but that was weeks ago! Hope everything is ok in there as some days i dont feel pregnant!

https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g314/ukmissy14/4AD6174A-347D-4327-A770-4CA35361C6EA-21268-0000262232AD0431.jpg

My almost 13 week bump taken this morning!

X

Hi, My name is Amy, I'm 24 and have a beautiful little 18month old boy...My husband and I are expecting our second baby on June 14th 2013, We had a private scan at 10 weeks which showed all was well :)...We have our 12 week scan tomorrow, then we plan to tell everyone our news, Can't wait!!...X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->