June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Congrats on the twins ladies!! :happydance:
Ladies, I hope you realized first trimester is almost over!! :dance::dance:
I'm super excited about it!

Got to hear the heartbeat today for the first time! Didn't get a scan schedule before Christmas but I guess I can wait for January 21st when I'll be 20 weeks. We'll find out if it's a boy or girl hopefully.

Just got my blood test results back from my first trimester screen and both babies are at very low risk for downs, trisomy 18 & 13. I am so happy. I have been anxiously awaiting the results (even though the NT measurements were perfect)!!

Yay to final stretch of 1st tri. It's going so quickly!

Well, I pray that I am the last person to make a post like this, but I went to the doctor today and learned that my baby has grown wings. Apparently he/she stopped growing around eight weeks, just one week after my last scan. Still in shock as we saw such a strong heartbeat last time, but I had concerns as the baby was measuring behind (not that it worried my doctor, but when you know, you know). I guess I now know that that on again off again baby bump was just too much Thanksgiving food. Best of luck to all of you. May you all have happy pregnancies and healthy babies.

Well, I pray that I am the last person to make a post like this, but I went to the doctor today and learned that my baby has grown wings. Apparently he/she stopped growing around eight weeks, just one week after my last scan. Still in shock as we saw such a strong heartbeat last time, but I had concerns as the baby was measuring behind (not that it worried my doctor, but when you know, you know). I guess I now know that that on again off again baby bump was just too much Thanksgiving food. Best of luck to all of you. May you all have happy pregnancies and healthy babies.

:hugs: I am so sorry Hun! :hugs:

So sorry to hear that news Vegas baby

So so sorry to read this vegasbaby :( it's such a horrible thing we have to go through sometimes. It is so unfair.
I hope you have a speedy recovery and you know we are all still here for you x

So very sorry to hear this... I cried over your post because I can't imagine the feeling of thinking all is well with your baby and hearing that news. Lots of love and hugs...

So so sorry vegas baby. Sending you hugs, stay strong x

Oh vegas, I'm so so sorry! My thoughts are with you.

Vegasbaby I am so sorry for your loss and I pray that you can overcome this hard time!!

I had my 12 weeks scan today ladies at 11w 4d and baby is doing magnificent measuring 4 days ahead at 12w 1d!

Attachments

• IMG_0447.jpg
    IMG_0447.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0450.jpg
    IMG_0450.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0451.jpg
    IMG_0451.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online