June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Ok, I'm not trying to be insensitive, but now after Vegas and stef's stories I am feeling worried because I haven't got a chance to get a scan or hear a hb. I still have ms on and off but I'm worried because I have no reassurance :(

I think it is normal to feel that way. I have been scared the entire time, even after have 2 ultrasounds. 1st trimester is the hardest. :flower:

Hi. I hope it's ok to join you all. I *think* I am due June 19th. I have had 4 scans and my 12 week one is onthe 3rd December. This is pregnancy number 7. DD1 2003, miscarriage 2007, miscarriage 2 Aug 2008, Miscarriage 3 Oct 2008, DS born sleeping 2010 and DD2 2011. X

So sorry Vegas and Stef :( mmc has always been my biggest pregnancy fear too :(

Welcome to all the newcomers and wow yet more twins!

Bad news :( Started bleeding more yesterday. Went for an ultrasound today. MMC. Baby died around 8 weeks, about 3 weeks ago.

Seeing the HB on ultrasound on Monday was a mistake, midwife's machine is older and my bladder wasn't full so it was very grainy. Ultrasound today was a high quality private scan, so it's definite. Just waiting to pass the baby now...

Heartbroken.

I saw that the angels count had gone up to 27 since I last logged on and I cried. I'm so so sorry hun. :cry: It's so unfair. There are no words that can be said, just know we are all thinking of you and vegasbaby too :hugs: xxx

Vegasbaby and Steph, so sorry for your losses :hugs:

Steph, after you were worried a week or so ago about spotting I kept meaning to come on here and ask how everything is now, really wish you had other news :hugs:

Steph: I am so so sorry for your loss :cry:. I know just how hard and unfair this is. If you need anything just let me know, I am happy to listen.

Thank you to everyone for your kind words. Just wanted to let you all know that I actually do know what went wrong. I had a partial-molar pregnancy which typically means that my egg was fertilized by two sperm therefore giving the baby a total of 69 chromosomes and no chance of survival. The doctor knew that it was a potential molar or partial-molar by the presence of cysts which had also formed and had to be removed. There is a very small chance of this happening and a very small chance that it will ever happen again. I am just happy for the closure. I have to wait between 3-12 months to try again due to some issues associated with molar pregnancies. I am hopeful for the future. I had a D&C yesterday and it went very well. As of this morning I feel normal (physically at least). Not bad considering. Again, I wish you all the best.

Vegasbaby and Steph... my heart just breaks for you girls. I was talking with my husband last night and was in tears because it's just not fair. If there's anything I can do- lend an ear... please don't hesitate to message me. :hugs:

Steph: I am so so sorry for your loss :cry:. I know just how hard and unfair this is. If you need anything just let me know, I am happy to listen.

Thank you to everyone for your kind words. Just wanted to let you all know that I actually do know what went wrong. I had a partial-molar pregnancy which typically means that my egg was fertilized by two sperm therefore giving the baby a total of 69 chromosomes and no chance of survival. The doctor knew that it was a potential molar or partial-molar by the presence of cysts which had also formed and had to be removed. There is a very small chance of this happening and a very small chance that it will ever happen again. I am just happy for the closure. I have to wait between 3-12 months to try again due to some issues associated with molar pregnancies. I am hopeful for the future. I had a D&C yesterday and it went very well. As of this morning I feel normal (physically at least). Not bad considering. Again, I wish you all the best.

Hugs hunny, my very close friend & ttc buddy (we were also bf-ing buddies with our daughters 2 years ago) also had a molar pregnancy earlier this year & is now 10 weeks pregnant again :happydance: I'd never heard of it before & I know she struggled to come to terms with both the molar pregnancy (having all the sickness symptoms for nearly the whole first trimester for nothing!) & having to wait to ttc (she was told she had to wait a certain period of time before trying again to make sure she had no damaging cells left I think). I hope her story of joy gives you some light at this very dark time for you :hugs:

Hugs to everyone else who have lost their little angels :cry: I'm hoping & preying my little Pip has stayed put when I get an 11 week scan next Tuesday, I'm not sure I can cope with another loss, not after being so poorly, in & out of hospital again :nope:, it serves as a reminder that the very reason women are women is also the hardest thing to achieve :hugs: to everyone on here xxx

So we announced it on facebook! I had already told most the important people in my life, but i was waiting till 12 weeks to tell the rest of the world! I decided to use the whole growing by 2 feet- and only 1 person- i very old great aunt was confused- everyone else got it pretty fast!

So we announced it on facebook! I had already told most the important people in my life, but i was waiting till 12 weeks to tell the rest of the world! I decided to use the whole growing by 2 feet- and only 1 person- i very old great aunt was confused- everyone else got it pretty fast!
How excitung! I have my 12 week apt next Wednesday! We will be announcing after that if all goes well!

I announced on Facebook last week after my 12 week appt too. Almost everyone we know knew anyways. I just put pics up of the babies :)

How exciting all the announcements are! We're announcing in our Christmas card and will put it on FB next week after the scan too. Still trying to come up with a clever & cute way...

vegasbaby, glad you know what happened. Good to know that it wasn't something that has a high risk of happening again.

I should be getting a call back from my midwife today with some blood test results, just basic ones, but they may say something. And I'll be asking about possibly testing my hormone levels; I had a hormone imbalance as a teenager and I'm wondering if that may still be a problem that could be causing these MCs.

Thank you to everyone for the thoughts. I'm still waiting on the baby to pass, my midwife said I can give it up to the middle of next week, but I'm only waiting until tomorrow afternoon. I'm already bleeding pretty steadily, so if it doesn't pass by tomorrow afternoon, she's going to give me meds to help it. I don't want to have to say that absolute final goodbye but I need to move on...

Also trying to figure how to "un-announce" on Facebook.

Also trying to figure how to "un-announce" on Facebook.

I know how hard that is! more :hugs: for you! with my 2nd pregnancy we announced it at like 4 weeks and around 8 weeks I started bleeding- at 10 the baby was gone- i actually got to see it alive on the ultrasound and then gone an hour later.... Trying to tell everyone the baby was gone was rough- all i posted was

"Sometimes things happen for a reason, even if the reason doesnt make sense"

most people caught on pretty quick, the ones that didnt sent messages to dh to ask what happened- but I wasnt able to speak to anyone about it for about a month. It was awful- I couldnt even talk to DH, went and stayed with my mum for a month and once things got back to normal we started TTC again

How about a nice poem for your little angel as a status on FB? :hugs:

X

hugs and love to all of you :(

Vegas-- I'm glad you found out what happened. Whie I am definately not in the same situation as you, I do know I wish I knew what went "wrong". But it sounds like your next one has an awesome chance of being your rainbow :)

Who's in charge of the facebook group now?? I'll post the info to it in the Main post so new members can see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->