June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Well, I pray that I am the last person to make a post like this, but I went to the doctor today and learned that my baby has grown wings. Apparently he/she stopped growing around eight weeks, just one week after my last scan. Still in shock as we saw such a strong heartbeat last time, but I had concerns as the baby was measuring behind (not that it worried my doctor, but when you know, you know). I guess I now know that that on again off again baby bump was just too much Thanksgiving food. Best of luck to all of you. May you all have happy pregnancies and healthy babies.

:cry: So so sorry vegasbaby :hugs:

so sorry to hear that vegasbaby. :hugs:

feels like iv missed out on loads coz iv hardly been on this past week. The thread moves on so quick! Cant believe some of the June mummies are heading into 2nd tri!!

Congrats on the new sets of twins how exciting! 2 weeks on monday and Ill finally be getting my scan ...cant wait!!

Starting to feel slightly better, not been as nauseous. but still really tired.

How is everyone else? x

Well, I pray that I am the last person to make a post like this, but I went to the doctor today and learned that my baby has grown wings. Apparently he/she stopped growing around eight weeks, just one week after my last scan. Still in shock as we saw such a strong heartbeat last time, but I had concerns as the baby was measuring behind (not that it worried my doctor, but when you know, you know). I guess I now know that that on again off again baby bump was just too much Thanksgiving food. Best of luck to all of you. May you all have happy pregnancies and healthy babies.

:hugs: So, so sorry. :( Keeping you in my thoughts.

Im so sorry. :hugs:

Your little one was obviously too perfect to live down here with us.

Hope you are being looked after and hope to see you here again when you are ready. :flow:

Ugh suffering from a horrible cold :cry: on my 2 days off work aswell - typical!! Spent the day feel sorry for myself, all my lips are chapped, my noses is sore from blowing it...bit OTT but its the worst cold I've had in a long time...felt really faint earlier on the school run... Does anyone know if I'm okay to use Vicks rub? Obviously night nurse etc I'm guessing is out of the question .... Being ill and pregnant sucks!!

Hope everyone else is well
Xx

Bad news :( Started bleeding more yesterday. Went for an ultrasound today. MMC. Baby died around 8 weeks, about 3 weeks ago.

Seeing the HB on ultrasound on Monday was a mistake, midwife's machine is older and my bladder wasn't full so it was very grainy. Ultrasound today was a high quality private scan, so it's definite. Just waiting to pass the baby now...

Heartbroken.

Bad news :( Started bleeding more yesterday. Went for an ultrasound today. MMC. Baby died around 8 weeks, about 3 weeks ago.

Seeing the HB on ultrasound on Monday was a mistake, midwife's machine is older and my bladder wasn't full so it was very grainy. Ultrasound today was a high quality private scan, so it's definite. Just waiting to pass the baby now...

Heartbroken.

Oh no. I'm so sorry this happened to you and that you were given false hope. Hugs and prayers for you :cry:

Stef, so so sorry for your loss of your wonderful LO. This is just too sad. You are in all our thoughts and prayers. :hugs:

Ok, I'm not trying to be insensitive, but now after Vegas and stef's stories I am feeling worried because I haven't got a chance to get a scan or hear a hb. I still have ms on and off but I'm worried because I have no reassurance :(

So sorry Stef :( :hugs:

:hugs: Kelly, I think it's everyone's fears :( the first trimester is so worrying

X

Oh gosh. I hate getting on this page and seeing more people joining our angels list. It's horrible :( May you two be the last in this group. Everyone's thoughts and hugs are with you.

xx

updating list w/ new members and :angel: s :cry:

Edit: Special_kala Due date please?

oh im so sorry stef :-( My thoughts are with you. I truely am sorry for the recent losses :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->