June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Hey all. hope everyone is doing as best as they can:D Could u change my due date to the 12th plx (from the 16th) got put forward 4 days on my 11 week scan which is nice.

Happy December ladies!! How are we all feeling today?
I had a bit of an issue this morning because DS got into bed with me and managed to give my belly a right kicking. Not sore though so I think/hope the lil beans are padded enough to take it just that once.

Got my next scan date through for 29th December. I was hoping itd be a little earlier but as I'll be 16+6 I might ask for gender guesses. Not sure nhs sonographers are allowed to say before 20 weeks though.... Anyone know?

I think a nice sonographer may give a good guess but its probably down to the person doing it. We're due the same day btw, did ur date stay the same after the scan? My scan was at 11+1 and as I have a tilted uterus,the sonographer took ages to find the baby, she originally dated me at 10 and half weeks but then decided I was 11+3, I'm guna stick to my dates I think! I hate the confusion!

it depends on if they are confident enough in what they see. I'm sure they'll hazzard a guess for you.

Carly, technically only 2 days to second tri! They kept my original due date although one of the twins is measuring a day smaller. Got a feeling I might end up having them in May...

Yeah, I'm only after a guess, for fun! I'll get confirmation at the 20w scan. Spose I'll just ask and see what they say :thumbup:

Cottlestone- I think the twinnies should be ok. My sister had two toddlers when she was pregnant with my youngest nephew, and the oldest made a habit out of running full speed at her and crashing into her stomach. Not cool, but he turned out just perfect :)

Yesterday was a rough day. I don't know if I had a hormone surge or what, but I woke up with an annoying headache, thenwas nauseous all day and was super emotional and crying for no reason. Then I woke up this morning with blurry vision which was the telltale sign of a migraine, and of course I couldn't take my meds. I took a few tylenol and drank a dr. pepper since it has caffeine and took a nap. It still hurts but definitely took the edge off.

How are the rest of you ladies doing? We got an invite to go to a bar tonight because there's a band playing to hang out and catch up with some friends we haven't seen in a while-- they don't know we're pregnant yet, and we were going to wait until 12 weeks to announce. But I am the world's worst liar, so I don't know... hopefully I'll be feeling okay. Definitely see a nap in my future!

Hope you ladies are all well :hugs: So excited that tomorrow we are 10 weeks!

I had my 11 week scan today, it was amazing. baby was jumping and hopping all over the place. heartrate was 175bpm. My avatar is the great profile picture we got! Hope everyone is doing well!

gtt came back normal!!! I had an elevated 1 hour so they wanted me to do the 3 hour and i am in the normal range! awesome!

Congrats rowley!
Jcliff... Gorgeous scan pic! Love this stage now where all the little beans start looking like actual people :)

Yay!!! Officially 2nd tri tomorrow!! Our group should be moving over soon!

I think it's somewhere between 13 and 14 weeks, (my sonographer said 13 and a bit to me) but I don't think anybody really minds when you hop into second tri.

I've woken up with a bit of a headache, it's been hot and humid and stormy here so I think it's gone to my head a bit

Wow rowley your gtt is early! We don't get them done til 27 weeks here!

Oh and I posted on fb but I'm on bed rest this weekend as I started bleeding Friday night and can't get a scan til tomorrow at the earliest :wacko: Not bleeding heavily so I remain hopeful but its hard not to worry.

NDH - I hope the scan goes ok tomorrow! Glad you are taking it easy!

Oh NDH I really hope everything is ok! Breathe!!

AFM my nausea is dissipating, yay 12 weeks. Hope it just keeps getting better and better! 5 days till my first OB appt!!

Hope everything is ok NDH... Glad you're resting.

So I know this is super super early because I'm only 13 weeks but I swear I felt bump move yesterday. Lying on my side in bed, I think the twins were both together on the right hand side because when I rolled onto my back and put my hand on my tummy, it felt like one of them moved over for more space. Weird!

I didn't feel DS move til waaaay into second tri so this is all a bit fast for me!

Made it to 12 weeks yayy!!! Scan on Weds and im bricking it as ive not had any ms at all :-\ Hope my baba is ok in there!!

Just noticed the thread has moved back to pregnancy groups and discussions. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->