June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

medzi, I was nervous for my appt last week since can't tell if baby is ok and hb was great! But no u/s. Good luck tomorrow!

I have mine tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited! Too bad I woke up feeling very sick today and am worried I'm going to have to get antibiotics to get better when I go to the doctor later. :sick:

Shell, I hope you start feeling better. I can't wait to hear how your appointment went :)

medzi, I was nervous for my appt last week since can't tell if baby is ok and hb was great! But no u/s. Good luck tomorrow!

Libby- we have seen a few early ultrasounds, but I cannot lie... I am also really looking forward to hearing the heartbeat for the first time! :happydance:

Thanks! There isn't really anything for me to be worried about. This will be my third ultrasound and I saw the heartbeat twice already. Haven't had cramping or bleeding and have still be dealing with morning sickness (starting to let up though!) but it is still so nerve wracking!

Wow rowley your gtt is early! We don't get them done til 27 weeks here!

I think that is the normal here too- but I am overweight so they always test me around 10-12 weeks just to be sure...i really hope they wont make me do it again because its really no fun!!

Phew! Had my scan this afternoon and all appeared to be okay :) The picture was really fuzzy but all appeared as it should've done. :flower: Got to relax a bit now!!!

Quick Q about discharge (TMI sorry!). :blush: I keep getting little bits of dischard when I wipe, sometimes yellow but sometimes a browny yellow - what is it!? Could it be old blood? Infection? Normal? It doesn't smell or itch and inbetween times its normal. I'm seeing the doctor Friday afternoon.

You might have an infection but not know it? Keep an eye on it and ask your doctor on Friday. I have had an increase (mostly clear or white, but have had yellow a couple times) and I asked mine about it last week and she said it is normal, especially nearing the second tri and into it.

So glad the scan went well - I know you were worried!

My scan went well!! :happydance: Measured right on due date of 7th June too. Got my next scan on 17th Jan which is too long to wait! Will post a scan pic tomorrow when OH is not hogging the laptop :haha:

My scan went well!! :happydance: Measured right on due date of 7th June too. Got my next scan on 17th Jan which is too long to wait! Will post a scan pic tomorrow when OH is not hogging the laptop :haha:

Yay! So happy to hear and excited to see a picture!

So half today's scans went well. Fantastic news!

I felt baby move today. An amazing familiar popping/flutter. So happy.

I'd somehow managed to unsubscribe myself! Oops!

I'm sorry for the recent loses ladies, heartbreaking xxx

And congrats on the new twins! Fab news.

Had my 12wk scan last week, they moved me forward 5days so now due June 3rd xx

I take back everything I said about morning sickness getting better. Today was HELL!! Nothing is giving me any relief. Oh when will this be gone???? You ladies with no ms… I’m so jealous of you!!!

Morning ladies, happy 14 weeks to me yay, last week dragged so much, thought I was going to be 13 weeks forever, time seems to be slowing down again for me now, the first 12 weeks whizzed by tho!

Pg wise for me I'm still getting a horrible taste in my mouth after everything I eat :cry: I did seem to cure it with a tongue scraper but that's not working now :(....bleh! It's making me soo miserable and complete loss of appetite because nothing tastes right...I told my MW and she just chuckled to herself and said oh the joys of pregnancy...very helpful :rolleyes: !

Well I'm off work today again with a poorly DS, pjs are back on and we are snuggled up, looks like its another day of peppa pig and fireman Sam...yaaay.

Oh you can tell I'm not in the greatest of moods today lol!!

X

11 weeks today - yay!

Sorry to hear that other ladies have had bleeding and spotting. I had quite a heavy bleeding scare at 9+5 but fortunately the scan showed both babies were fine and they couldn't find a reason. We obviously need to be cautious and call our doctors, but from all the googling I did, I was amazed to see how common it was.

I cannot wait to share our news next week

I take back everything I said about morning sickness getting better. Today was HELL!! Nothing is giving me any relief. Oh when will this be gone???? You ladies with no ms… I’m so jealous of you!!!

Same with me! I said it ws letting up...yeah, I was wrong. Was puking this morning. Luckily I have diclectin if I need it and it helps a lot but it takes 3 or 4 hours to kick in. Ugh.. I feel for you! :hugs:

Nuchal screen in 6 hours. Nervous and excited... I hope it goes ok. Didn't sleep too well worrying about it, or maybe it was from excitment. I don't even know how I feel! I just hope it goes well.

Good luck!! Try to think of something you can do to take up some time and distract yourself?

I am also getting the MS again- i had a break from it for a few weeks and now i dont want to eat anything and everything makes me sick to my stomach! So weird....hope it doesnt last long

Had my NT scan today and everything looks good. The doctor also said the baby is likely a boy. I'm happy, but I have to admit I was a little disappointed because I was really was hoping for a girl

Had my NT scan today and everything looks good. The doctor also said the baby is likely a boy. I'm happy, but I have to admit I was a little disappointed because I was really was hoping for a girl

Aw, we are hoping for a girl too. But at least you know he's healthy right?

Plus I was looking at boy clothes the other day at the store and they're actually super cute! A boy would be fun :)

Aw, we are hoping for a girl too. But at least you know he's healthy right?

Plus I was looking at boy clothes the other day at the store and they're actually super cute! A boy would be fun :)

Yes, the doctor said everything looked good and my blood tests all came back normal too.

I realized that I'm excited about my baby, whether it's a boy or girl, and it's only when I think about shopping that I get disappointed about it not being a girl lol! It actually made me feel better because I was feeling guilty for feeling disappointed at all, but I realized it's just a superficial desire and I know it has nothing to do with how much I will enjoy or love the baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->