June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Had my NT scan today and everything looks good. The doctor also said the baby is likely a boy. I'm happy, but I have to admit I was a little disappointed because I was really was hoping for a girl

Aw, we are hoping for a girl too. But at least you know he's healthy right?

Plus I was looking at boy clothes the other day at the store and they're actually super cute! A boy would be fun :)

Yes, the doctor said everything looked good and my blood tests all came back normal too.

I realized that I'm excited about my baby, whether it's a boy or girl, and it's only when I think about shopping that I get disappointed about it not being a girl lol! It actually made me feel better because I was feeling guilty for feeling disappointed at all, but I realized it's just a superficial desire and I know it has nothing to do with how much I will enjoy or love the baby

Its all right to prefer one sex over the other, I want another boy as they are sooooo much fun! But don't want to miss out by not having a girl. Anyway, its too early to tell for sure so don't take that gender as certain.

Medzi, hope the screening went well :flower:

Off to my doctors appt. Hoping to see my babies and maybe first.d out what they are!

Had another ultrasound today. Babies looked like they were fighting!!! Didn't get any new pics as the printer wasn't working excited my SIL is a sonographer and going to scan me.next Wednesday so we can know the sex and not have to wait until 18 weeks.

Dr. Wasn't concerned with my spotting since it was brown and that it has resolved quickly. Just put me on "pelvic" rest for a week.

Jewels- so glad to hear that the scan went well. Hopefully you are able to find out what the babies are soon :) I know that I am anxious-- I still have 8 weeks! Glad to hear the spotting cleared up. And how cute that it looked like the babies were fighting :haha:

I had another rough day. Today was my third migraine in four days, so I am really struggling. I called the doctor's office and have an appointment tomorrow- hopefully they can do something to help. I really hope the rest of the pregnancy isn't loaded with migraines. On a lighter note, DH and I are beginning to talk baby names... he doesn't really have ideas yet, but maybe that means I'll get to go with one of my favorite names :haha:

My scan went great! Healthy and was soo active. It took forever to get measurements because baby was moving around so much. Doing headstands and kept facing us. It was cute! :) Measured at 12 week 5 days.

Can I have my date moved from June 14 to June 13? Thanks :)

Yay for great scans! My LO was doing tons of flips and kicks too! Measured right on track at 12w4d. Perfection :) Great results from NT scan and should get blood work back in a week. I can't wait to see scan pics from the rest of you ladies!!!

Morning ladies, happy 14 weeks to me yay, last week dragged so much, thought I was going to be 13 weeks forever, time seems to be slowing down again for me now, the first 12 weeks whizzed by tho!

Pg wise for me I'm still getting a horrible taste in my mouth after everything I eat :cry: I did seem to cure it with a tongue scraper but that's not working now :(....bleh! It's making me soo miserable and complete loss of appetite because nothing tastes right...I told my MW and she just chuckled to herself and said oh the joys of pregnancy...very helpful :rolleyes: !

Well I'm off work today again with a poorly DS, pjs are back on and we are snuggled up, looks like its another day of peppa pig and fireman Sam...yaaay.

Oh you can tell I'm not in the greatest of moods today lol!!

X

I also get the horrible taste, it hasn't been so bad today thank goodness but it was awful yesterday. I worked out it's mostly when I eat alot of food with sugar. It is disgusting and I can't even describe what it tastes like, some people say 'metallic', but to me it just tastes like a disgusting chemical sugar type taste. YUCK! Nothing I do gets rid of it except chewing gum and even then it usually comes back after I've finished with the gum.

On a positive note I am 13 weeks today :happydance: and scan on Friday :)

Here's my little jitterbug!
He/she measured 12+1, a day ahead schedule (although my scan was two weeks ago now! Not had chance to post pic)
It's a very active jitterbug!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 7
So happy to see all the great scan stories. Such cute babies :)

Forgot to post my scan pic... So here it is

https://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg584/lisa_loo82/9412B4A8-99A8-455B-BC7E-C45A212AECCF-838-0000012916F13C0C.jpg

And our fb announcement ..

https://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg584/lisa_loo82/E9249B84-36F9-4F70-8DA2-242788E2F5F1-838-0000012924742DA7.jpg

Here's my little jitterbug!
He/she measured 12+1, a day ahead schedule (although my scan was two weeks ago now! Not had chance to post pic)
It's a very active jitterbug!

Such a cute scan pic! I have one from my 9 week scan that I forgot to post. You can't see nearly as much as your 12 week scans, though!

Forgot to post my scan pic... So here it is

https://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg584/lisa_loo82/9412B4A8-99A8-455B-BC7E-C45A212AECCF-838-0000012916F13C0C.jpg

And our fb announcement ..

https://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg584/lisa_loo82/E9249B84-36F9-4F70-8DA2-242788E2F5F1-838-0000012924742DA7.jpg

Can't see it!

Such a beautiful scan pic 2ndtime! My little bug was quite active too, I loved it!

Heres my scan from today! Due date has changed as we gained a whole day :haha:

So due 15th June!

Baby wouldnt stop wriggling in there and was in thr room agesss as she couldnt get the measurements lol.

Attachments

• 2012-12-05 12.01.34.jpg
    2012-12-05 12.01.34.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 2012-12-05 11.37.40.jpg
    2012-12-05 11.37.40.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 5
I am loving all these pics... forgot to post my pic earlier. Again-- not the best pic, but way more than what was there at five weeks!

https://thebookienook.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/ultrasound1127.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"