June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Adorable Jen! And you can definitely see the baby shape there!

So does anyone else have a "bump" yet cuz I sure do!!!

Attachments

• 14+3.jpg
    14+3.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 7
jealous jewel! I dont have a bump and never get a real one because i am overweight!

13 weeks today- 2nd Trimester (according to my doc) This site makes us wait until 14 weeks though :)

Love all the pics! No bump here yet. I have a pretty decent belly as it is :) It is getting rounder but nothing that looks like baby yet. Mostly like I ate too much.

Forgot to post my scan pic... So here it is

https://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg584/lisa_loo82/9412B4A8-99A8-455B-BC7E-C45A212AECCF-838-0000012916F13C0C.jpg

And our fb announcement ..

https://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg584/lisa_loo82/E9249B84-36F9-4F70-8DA2-242788E2F5F1-838-0000012924742DA7.jpg

I love your FB announcement... so adorable! I'm excited to announce on FB, but it won't be anything so cute :haha:

Adorable Jen! And you can definitely see the baby shape there!

You can definitely see the start of the shape, I can't wait til we can start seeing the features more. Excited for our next ultrasound, though I'm not sure when it will be yet.

So does anyone else have a "bump" yet cuz I sure do!!!

I have definitely been feeling some bloat, and a bit more round, but I am overweight so it doesn't look nearly as cute as yours. I have lost 3.5 pounds so far in the first trimester though, but yet I am definitely still feeling bloated. I have plenty to share with my LO! :blush:

My 14 week bump, getting there to an actual bump, altho a very odd shaped one naked!!

X

Attachments

• c840a7a69270f55ce356f874a823b415.jpg
    c840a7a69270f55ce356f874a823b415.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 6
Lovely scan pics everyone. I had my 12 week one last friday, all is well and I was moved forward again, so new edd is the 10th June 2013 could It be changed on the front page please :)

I had a regular 4 week visit with my OB today and he was able to find the heartbeat! I'm 11+3 today, so we weren't sure if we'd get to hear it or not, but it's such an awesome sound! Nugget had a HR of 155. NT scans are not "the norm" here though, so I won't get another scan until my 20 week anatomy scan (as my dating scan was normal) unless we decide to do a private gender scan between 15-16 weeks (seriously considering it). I don't know if I can wait til the 1st of Feb to see the baby again as when I saw it the first time it didn't have that "baby" look to it (7 weeks). Glad to see all the pics of all the little babies, ladies!

Off work today with bad ms :(. But tomorrow I got to hear baby's heartbeat for the first time!! I better be able to hear it!!

Popping on-- "thank" this post if you need something changed/added on the main list. No new angels recently? right???

Not that much difference but can you change me from 16th to the 15th please. Haha!

I had a regular 4 week visit with my OB today and he was able to find the heartbeat! I'm 11+3 today, so we weren't sure if we'd get to hear it or not, but it's such an awesome sound! Nugget had a HR of 155. NT scans are not "the norm" here though, so I won't get another scan until my 20 week anatomy scan (as my dating scan was normal) unless we decide to do a private gender scan between 15-16 weeks (seriously considering it). I don't know if I can wait til the 1st of Feb to see the baby again as when I saw it the first time it didn't have that "baby" look to it (7 weeks). Glad to see all the pics of all the little babies, ladies!

I suggest going to get the private gender scan even if you don't want to know yet. You can always tell them to seal it in an envelope and open it later or not open it at all. I hadn't seen my baby since 6+4 when it was just a tiny little blob on the screen and then when I saw it yesterday, OMG!!! It was a real baby moving around and everything! It was so amazing and I don't want you to have to wait until February to experience that. Also, you'll be able to hear the heartbeat tomorrow. I saw my regular doc last week and she found the heartbeat with the doppler and I was 11+4 so I'm sure you'll be find. Good luck and can't wait to hear about your visit!

OMG
Just realised I'm 14 weeks tomoz and officially 2nd trimester!
This is going super fast!
I actually think I notice a bump forming too. I didn't get one till much later when I was pregnant with Lottie, even at 39 weeks I was quite small. I think this baby will be a big one

Hello 2nd trimester! Lets hope all this yucky stuff goes away this week!

I'm definitely sporting a bump (yay for 4th pregnancies :rofl:)

I loved all the scan pics :)

My next scan is early January at 18 weeks. That will come around quick enough with Christmas etc to keep me busy

Jewels- so glad to hear that the scan went well. Hopefully you are able to find out what the babies are soon :) I know that I am anxious-- I still have 8 weeks! Glad to hear the spotting cleared up. And how cute that it looked like the babies were fighting :haha:

I had another rough day. Today was my third migraine in four days, so I am really struggling. I called the doctor's office and have an appointment tomorrow- hopefully they can do something to help. I really hope the rest of the pregnancy isn't loaded with migraines. On a lighter note, DH and I are beginning to talk baby names... he doesn't really have ideas yet, but maybe that means I'll get to go with one of my favorite names :haha:

Hi Jen - I hear your pain! Did you tend to get migraines before you got pregnant too? I only get them a few times a year on average (but they are BAD!!!!) but so far I have had two with this pregnancy. First one I tried to sleep off, but it took over 3 days to fully go away,I could not function and I felt like the Tylenol that I was taking was actually making it worse - it was a joke! :cry: Last one was just last week and since I was almost out of the 1st trimester, I gave in and took 2 Exedrine - it was either that or a bullet in my head. My doc actually said that it was ok - if the benefit outweighs the risk, and that such intense pain for a prolonged amount of time is actually worse for your to just endure b/c it raises your blood pressure. The Exedrin plus 12 hours of sleep seemed to do the trick. Have you found any relief? Hope you're feeling better today.

I suggest going to get the private gender scan even if you don't want to know yet. You can always tell them to seal it in an envelope and open it later or not open it at all. I hadn't seen my baby since 6+4 when it was just a tiny little blob on the screen and then when I saw it yesterday, OMG!!! It was a real baby moving around and everything! It was so amazing and I don't want you to have to wait until February to experience that. Also, you'll be able to hear the heartbeat tomorrow. I saw my regular doc last week and she found the heartbeat with the doppler and I was 11+4 so I'm sure you'll be find. Good luck and can't wait to hear about your visit!

Shellgirl - I love your scan pic!! My scan last week was amazing, but the baby was moving around so much I didn't get one good picture - they were all too blurry!

Eurgh, its snowed here yesterday and now the pavements are like glass, already slipped and fell on my butt (thankfully my ample butt meant I didnt feel it and grateful I didn't fall on front). Also have a cold which is annoying.
On a plus I might be able to feel some movement, its hard to tell and poss too early but its cool to think it is (could also be gas mind, as I can fart for England :rofl:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->