June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Thanks girls will pop to Next later I think! Quite excited, looking forward to a child free couple of hours having a natter, eating cake and talking babies! :D

x

Happy Mother's Day to all the mummies and mummies to be!! Hope u all have a fab day, I'm off out for a meal with my family <3 got a gorgeous card of the children, some daffodils and OHs credit card :)lol:) to go spoil myself!! Yay lucky mummy

X

Lucky indeed! Happy mothers (and soon to be mothers) day!
I got a gawjus bouquet, dressing gown, pb&j ice cream (!!) and am now enjoying a looovely lie in while DH takes DS to the park. :D

Happy Mother's Day ladies! My dd is still sleeping. She doesn't normally sleep past 7 so this is a real treat of a lie in!

We were going for a day out but she has a cold and was cranky as hell yesterday so we're going to go another day.

In other news we have gone from not having much organised on Friday for both girls' rooms to now having all but their new mattresses and actually painting the nursery. I did lots of online shopping and the. We went furniture shopping yesterday and unexpectedly bought the wardrobe for the nursery that we wanted as it was being discontinued and had £100 off! We were the couple we normally laugh at trying to make the flat packs fit in the car in Ikea's car park!

We're decorating in the next few weeks and then we can get dd1s new bed in her room and get her cotbed turned back to a cot for DD2. Then all this will seem real!

Well done! I need to get organised. 1 chest of drawers isn't going to be enough for 3 boys lol

Ooh, I'm into 3rd tri today! That's my mothers day present from the twins I guess :haha:

Happy mothers day ladies. I am sitting with a huge box of chocolates, some flowers and everyone doing everything for me. Bliss.

thats cool its mothersday there! Congrats! Ours isnt untill May :)

Lisa, I got the same furniture only in the all oak colour. Got it delivered last week and it looks lovely.

Sorry only just seen this. I can't wait to get it and set the nursery up. Need to move house 1st tho. As we r only in a 2 bed. I'm patiently waiting for the current tennants to hand their notice in then the house is ours. It's owned by a friend of my dads and right opposite my dad too. :) xx

Ps happy Mother's Day to all u yummy mummies and yummy mummies to be x

Happy Mother's Day girls :) us Aussies have to wait until may for Mother's Day

Yeah in Canada May 12 is Mother's Day! I booked pedicures for me, my mom, and my sister for that weekend and we're doing high tea :). I can't wait!! It will be my mom's last year as the only mom, as next year I will be a mom too! So I wanted to make it special :)

So I counted my Braxton hicks yesterday - 20. Is that a normal amount?

ETA - also, I can't believe that at the end of this week I'll be in the 3rd tri! Crazy. I thought 2nd tri would last forever!

:hi: kaylamariee added you to first page - how has pregnancy been treating you so far?

Kelly - 20 does seem alot but I haven't a clue what's normal or not - maybe call the mw just to confirm that's normal. After my session last week I haven't had anymore since

Ahhh lovely to see so many ladies having a nice mothers day. I got a painting and card from JJ and dh cooked a lovely dinner perfect.

Had Physio this morning they have given me a hand brave for my inflamed wrist and a bump support for my pelvis pain - got to wait for it to be ordered so not sure how helpful it will be yet can't imagine it being that comfortable when I sit in the car for an hour to work.

Snow here is rubbish taken dh 3 1/2 hrs to get home this evening and a girl from work 3hrs. I'm worried as have my appraisal at work tomorrow but not sure I'm comfortable driving in and no way do I want to get stuck out in the cold.

Kellya, if you're having 4 or less BH an hour you're fine. But anything over that is worth a call to your midwife. Hope that helps.

Evening ladies. How's everyone doing? I've had mw this Morning and I'm measuring fairly big. I'm measuring 31cm and was 28 weeks yest. Will have to go for growth scan in few weeks if the Lil monster keeps growing the rate he is. I'm only 5ft 1 so feel massive. Hubby went back to work this morning :-( won't see him now until week before my due date. Also moving house next month. Can't wait to start the nursery now il actually have a spare room. We're in a 2 bed house so baby's things r all still in boxes x

Lisa I hope baby stays in there long enough for your DH to make it home!!

Me too as he's a 5 and half hour flight away. And they only fly out of Cyprus twice a week even in summer months. Then it's a 2 and Half hour drive to where we live in Wales. I have a scan at 34 weeks as my placenta was covering my cervix at 20 weeks so if it hasn't moved then il have to have planned c section. A small part of me hopes for that as I know we will have a date and hubby can make sure he's home but its major surgery and also its high risk at end if I have placenta previa so I'm being selfish really thinking that. Il be gutted if hubby misses the birth but I suppose its not the end of the world I'd rather baby and i be safe. I have all my family who live within 5mins of me x

Ahhh Lisa :hugs: R should be home in time. Great news on the house :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->