June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Lisa hope everything goes well and he ends up home in time.

Thanks girls.
I hope so em. I was over with Alfie by 3 days And that was beig induced. I actually think they've dated me a week further than I am so I'm not expecting him to come on the 3rd. My date is the 10th I think based on O. X

Why were you induced with Alfie? ............ Ahhh you will be closer to my due date again :)

I went 13 days over with JJ and keep thinking I should think of that as my due date is towards end of month but then think it would be sods law to assume I will go overdue and end up being 3 weeks early

Everyone I have talked to lately has had babies come at least 1 week early, up to 3 weeks early for their first! It's funny I thought it was very uncommon for first babies to come early. I just have a funny feeling my girl will come right on time very close to her due date :). I dunno why :)

My two were both early, grace was 10 days early and theo was 6 days early....hoping this little man will follow and come at least a week early :) plus I dread to think what they would of been at 40 - 42 weeks as grace was 7lb 2oz (nice size) theo was 8lb 4oz! Good weights for early babies

I think this little man is gonna be a biggun, my guess is about 4 days early (I deff think I will end up with a may baby) and I think 8lb 10oz ish

Its my day off today and things are not going well lol :( my Hoover has decided to constantly spit back out what it's sucked up, took it all apart and cleaned it all im hoping it was just a blockage....cleaned the filter aswell though so can't put it back in Hoover for 24 hours, meanwhile I have a big pile of Hoover sick lol :shock: so I reckon will be spending the afternoon cleaning it all up haha great!!

DS being a pain in the bum today, took his leappad off him as punishment for throwing a toy at a member of staff at nursery :nope: it's the only thing that will keep him quiet while I do jobs but I can't give in to him!! So I have him constantly around my feet this morning asking for it back...arghhh :lol:

Rest of today's plans are food shopping and putting washing away, joys....it's never ending, can't wait till mat leave so I can spread everything out through out the week and have time to relax also!! Don't know how people work full time and clean etc when pregnant

Also 28 weeks yesterday, time is really flying by, can't believe I will soon be in single figure weeks!
X

My daughter was late. She came in the early hours at 14 days late. 6 hours before my induction. I'm sure this one will be the same.

Mellie, what a nightmare with the hoover. If I was closer I'd lend you mine!! I'm always having to take my daughters ds from her and its always the thing she wants to play. Its so difficult not to give in.

my daughter came the day after my due date and i was induced. as for my son i dont remember what my due date was becouse when he came i just forgot really. he came naturally and my water broke at home. i hope this one comes around the 20th when my husband takes his vacation so he will have as much time at home with me with her and the kids. also i have 8.12 oz and 9.11oz size babies and so far this one is running on the bigger size so far. she is a week ahead already.

My DD was three weeks early. I was induced with her though. I don't want to wish this baby to be that early but I'd like to not go overdue.

I work full time with a toddler, husband and two dogs. There aren't enough hours in the day or energy in me to keep on top of the housework! I don't invite people in much, and if we have people to stay it's all hands on deck to get the place presentable enough!

Our dumping room is now being turned into the nursery so I am being ruthless and trying to throw lots away so I don't have a messy house when I'm off. If I have to look at it all day it will just wind me up!

I'm hoping to drop to part time when I go back to work so I can have time with the girls and keep the house straight

My DD was three weeks early. I was induced with her though. I don't want to wish this baby to be that early but I'd like to not go overdue.

I work full time with a toddler, husband and two dogs. There aren't enough hours in the day or energy in me to keep on top of the housework! I don't invite people in much, and if we have people to stay it's all hands on deck to get the place presentable enough!

Our dumping room is now being turned into the nursery so I am being ruthless and trying to throw lots away so I don't have a messy house when I'm off. If I have to look at it all day it will just wind me up!

I'm hoping to drop to part time when I go back to work so I can have time with the girls and keep the house straight

Our lives are similar... dogs, toddler, DH, job... but I'll be keeping the job since good income and retirement/benefits. Part of me wishes I hadn't gotten a good job before I met DH!!!! But wouldn't have met him otherwise. My solution to the chaos... big dogs became outside dogs... and we hired a huosekeeper to comes twice a month... and a lawn person to mow in the summers! Not ideal as far as money and such... and miss the dogs... but life got a whole lot simpler.

Our lives are similar... dogs, toddler, DH, job... but I'll be keeping the job since good income and retirement/benefits. Part of me wishes I hadn't gotten a good job before I met DH!!!! But wouldn't have met him otherwise. My solution to the chaos... big dogs became outside dogs... and we hired a huosekeeper to comes twice a month... and a lawn person to mow in the summers! Not ideal as far as money and such... and miss the dogs... but life got a whole lot simpler.

We have two small dogs who wouldn't cope outside. Before DD I didn't think they were much work but since she arrived they seem like so much work and expense. We committed to them though and they really are part of the family so I just have to carry on! I have said no more dogs though until we retire. DH isn't so sure but I would like a break from dog hair and organising what to do with them if we go for a long day out or weekend away.

I might have to look into a gardener of some sort - we are terrible with the lawn. I always seem to end up doing it but I really don't enjoy it at all!

My hubby just took me out for a dessert date! Had a yummy bumbleberry custard tart :)

Who am I supposed to friend to get on the Facebook page? Thanks!

Yup we have to friend the creator of it to be added only I can't remember who it is!!

Ooh, just did my math and this Friday is 8 weeks of work remaining till maternity leave for me! Yay! Better stop this crazy spending me and DH like to do :p

Oh, and my mum and dad said they would buy baby's stroller for us!! Yay!!

Kelly Sweetpea the link to FB is on the first page, friend Nat message her to say who you are and she will join you to the group :)

I work full time toddler and pregnant and gave up on housework many months ago, kept hinting for a cleaner but now we've moved house dh says no :-(

ok i sent a message to Nat on facebook adn addeed her. only thing is it sent it to her other folder messages if i sent to her regular message box it said it would charge me 1.50 since im US. never saw that before

today im doing house cleaning catch up. i have laundry to finish and i also got a big bag of 0-6 months outfits, hand me downs from a friend that i have to wash and go through. :) hubby bought a new dresser for the baby so i have somewhere to put the baby clothes now. cant wait till the baby shower in May. :)
hope everyone is doing well.

Mummummum - I get not being able to part with the dogs... our one inside dog (small) was mine from before our marriage and I could never leave her outside... luckily DH was ok with putting the other 2 outside (one was his and one is ours). Yeah they become a lot more work once we're not minding them... my inside dog got bad about going potty inside so we had to lift up all our rugs, sigh!! Now she is good... but loves going on rugs, so still rug-less. With baby #1, we had another indoor dog who shed a TON and that was soooooo hard... even cleaning up the hair daily, it was EVERYWHERE esp since we had a spring baby so shedding her winter coat.

And I hate gardening! I pretty much hate ANYTHING I HAVE to do... prefer to do it when I feel like it, but the neighbors would not like that!

Jellycat - Good luck on getting a cleaner!!! I know my DH was against it from the start!! So then I found someone through other people's recommendations, then hired her with my own money... then DH gave me a Christmas present of like a year's worth of cleaning service (thank goodness bc was using every drop of my personal money, just about!)... and then we were used to it so it continued. I KNEW once he saw how much it HELPED to have help... he'd cave! Makes me a nicer person when I don't have to clean up after him as much!! Don't feel like that should be my job since I work too!

Sweetpea - Did you get added to the fb group? Think I might try too.. but yeah I'm US too so we'll see. And yay on the dresser! Jealous of your shower! But this is #2 so stuff I 'needed' was really just odds and ends... and then really big stuff. So didn't bother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->