June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Since I started showing really good, people tend to just stare at my chest and belly and it really creeps me out. Also, today I had another pregnant woman tell me that I was huge for 24wks and that she was nowhere near that big at 24wks. I wanted to get up and just slap her. People honestly have no tact when it comes to pregnant women.

Since I started showing really good, people tend to just stare at my chest and belly and it really creeps me out. Also, today I had another pregnant woman tell me that I was huge for 24wks and that she was nowhere near that big at 24wks. I wanted to get up and just slap her. People honestly have no tact when it comes to pregnant women.

People are horrid! I know I'm big but I also know how big I actually get and I'm kinda over the "you must be due soon, are you dire there isn't three in there" comments

People keep telling me how small I am! I don't feel small at all lol. I've gained like 20 lbs already! I wear all black at work and some of my clients don't even notice that I'm pregnant. I want this belly to be noticed! This was a couple weeks ago, I'm bigger now, I feel like its pretty obvious I'm pregnant!!

https://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y422/kellya009/992DB041-FB60-4168-9A55-F1EE08802797-480-00000064192A110D_zps2dc9aeaf.jpg

People keep telling me how small I am! I don't feel small at all lol. I've gained like 20 lbs already! I wear all black at work and some of my clients don't even notice that I'm pregnant. I want this belly to be noticed! This was a couple weeks ago, I'm bigger now, I feel like its pretty obvious I'm pregnant!!

https://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y422/kellya009/992DB041-FB60-4168-9A55-F1EE08802797-480-00000064192A110D_zps2dc9aeaf.jpg

you can def. tell you are pregnant but i understand the wearing black and not being able to notice becouse black will slim you.
when i was 2 weeks bfore being due with my son, i had parents(preschool teacher) asking oh when are you due i didnt know you were pregnant, im like in two weeks they said hadnt noticed i was even expecting.

as for now. my daughter cam home today crying when we got in the car. she finally told me why. she said kids in her class told her her mom is fat and she said that i was having a baby and they didnt believe her. so she was upset. i had to explain to her that kids say things and dont understand. i felt bad for her. 2nd graders.

Sweetpea - bless her , they will soon be jealous if her when she has a new sister

Kelly you've got a lovely bump, I found when I started showing people would ask others rather than me incase they offend. I suppose people can't win we get annoyed when they say how big we are and annoyed when they don't say snything lol.

Finally got a good night sleep after 5 nights of my child being ill, really hope he can go back to nursery tomorrow.

It's my V Day!! So happy to be here after the worries of the past month!!

Yay congrats to v day tartlet :D!!

Jelly glad JJ is on the mend!

Kelly you have a lovely bump, can definitely tell you are pregnant!

Sweetpea your poor DD :( kids can be so cruel sometimes, like some one else said, they will be jealous when your DD has a new sister!

I'm also getting all the "your huge" "when are you due....June, oh wow" "I reckon your gonna have a big baby" comments...so annoying, I just try to block then out and laugh it off, it is hard some days though haha you do just wanna slap some people!

Well I walked up to school today to pick up DD as I've had a few really unhealthy days and thought the walk would do us all good...my pelvis is in bits!!! Up until now I've felt brilliant...now I'm scared I've triggered off SPD or something :| hoping a nice relaxing bath later will sort it out. Currently sat waiting for SIL and my neice to arrive, cooking them tea :) lasagne, chips and garlic bread, smells soo good, they need to hurry up hehe!!

X

Mellie I love lasagne hmmmm. I find if I walk too wuickly my pelvis starts to hurt or get out of the car awkwardly - hopefully a bath and a rest and it will feel better in the morning.

Yay congrats to v day tartlet :D!!

Jelly glad JJ is on the mend!

Kelly you have a lovely bump, can definitely tell you are pregnant!

Sweetpea your poor DD :( kids can be so cruel sometimes, like some one else said, they will be jealous when your DD has a new sister!

I'm also getting all the "your huge" "when are you due....June, oh wow" "I reckon your gonna have a big baby" comments...so annoying, I just try to block then out and laugh it off, it is hard some days though haha you do just wanna slap some people!

Well I walked up to school today to pick up DD as I've had a few really unhealthy days and thought the walk would do us all good...my pelvis is in bits!!! Up until now I've felt brilliant...now I'm scared I've triggered off SPD or something :| hoping a nice relaxing bath later will sort it out. Currently sat waiting for SIL and my neice to arrive, cooking them tea :) lasagne, chips and garlic bread, smells soo good, they need to hurry up hehe!!

X

that sound lovely... hope you feel better i now its most likely the mustles getting stretched from walking i get that at times if i have stood to long.
the night before last my hubby grilled up some steaks and we had left overs so i turned those into fajitas last night. there was some left for this morning and we added scrambled egg to it and had breakfast fajitas. so now im full and ready for a nap.

I was at a baby shower on Sunday (not mine) and a lady asked me if I was having twins. When I said no, she responded "Are you sure? Have you had an ultrasound?"

Like it wasn't rude enough to ask in the first place. :dohh:

I was at a baby shower on Sunday (not mine) and a lady asked me if I was having twins. When I said no, she responded "Are you sure? Have you had an ultrasound?"

Like it wasn't rude enough to ask in the first place. :dohh:

wow talk about persistent.

well i have been crazy busy crocheting today. here is what i did all day for another friends babyshower gift.. all these boys.. lol 578437_3835556707404_1771805874_n.jpg

Awwww wish I could knit/crochet.... I love little knitted cardigans/booties!

Well little man seems to have done a flip during the night :lol:, feeling lots of kicks high up today :) glad he has moved as kicks to the bladder were not fun and making for lots of toilet trips hehe!

Had a few spots of blood when I wiped last night, not overly concerned as still feelin movements, no pain/cramps and it was literally a few spots upon wiping...do you reckon it could of been from baby flipping to head down and disturbing the cervix a little??

X

Just had a quick catch up. Not been on much as hubby is home for 2 weeks on leave from work. It's only second time I've seen him this pregnancy and last time til I'm due now, feels strange knowing next time he comes home I will be having baby imminently.. Wow! Exciting.

Been doing lots while he's home, bought our nursery furniture yesterday. I love it. It's the mamas and papas Rialto range. I took a pic of window as we left as it was on display.

https://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg584/lisa_loo82/519A376B-E5EB-4ECF-821B-D925797D3A57-450-00000034756CC0F3.jpg

Can't wait to get it!

I'm glad I'm not the only one getting the huge comments about bump. I was at docs last week as I'm getting horrendous acid indigestion and as I walk in office and sat down she said oh not long to go then! I said uh.. 3 months and the look on her face and her reply of oh a big baby then... Grrr I felt like saying ur a GP not a midwife! Maybe it's cos I'm little I look bigger?? I'm only 5ft 1.

My last mw appointment I was told baby's head was in the downward position but the other night it felt like he flipped over and now feel quick squidgey in my groin area and feels like he might be transverse. The kicks in my lady bits have stopped and are more on the sides now.

I'm loving the bumps. Gorgeous. Mellie I love ur tattoo.
Tartlet congrats on the good news huni.

This is rather random but how is everyone's teeth this pregnancy? I had tooth ache for over a week now, It was part of a root that been in my gum for about 15 years. It's never given me any problems so dentist has always said best to leave it alone. But started giving me problems. But had to have it taken out Tuesday. Still having to take paracetamol today as its still sore. Just wondering if its another one of the pregnancy things x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->