June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Hi guys. I think I have been on this thread some before... maybe someone else started it that's since left? Anyway, here I am! I'm already on the list for June 7.

Anyway, almost third tri! Making it more 'real' and I'm getting ancy! Had hoped I wouldn't feel that way for awhile yet! I am liking the lasagna talk... making me want some! How about you guys start making celery and apples sound good... otherwise I'm gonna be chowing down on some pasta here soon!!! :)

How's everyone feeling? Had a co worker be rude today... its been decades since she's had kids... yet she's telling me I should be getting up every 30 min, that I'm sitting at my desk too long. Dude. I wanted to punch her!

Lisa, think bleeding/sore gums are common for us prego gals... mine get sore here and there and I'll stress and then it goes away. Also, I remember getting LOTS of twins and oh my are you due soon questions with baby #1... not AS much yet with #2, but then I am carrying lower which makes me look smaller although I measured right on track last time and this time so yeah...

This is no 2 for me also and I feel like I'm really low so early on x

Lisa, I got the same furniture only in the all oak colour. Got it delivered last week and it looks lovely.

APRIL_3.jpg

APRIL_1.jpg
we had a great 23 week scan. she is measuring a week ahead but staying with date for now. all is healthy. :happydance::cloud9:

Sweetpea yay to a good scan

Lisa - you decided on a colour then :). It will look gorgeous. As for teeth with JJ I wasn't having enough calcium and they were really crumbly and weak . This time they are far better. Hope the tooth treatment goes well.

Libbyam - phantom started this thread but it was difficult after she lost the twins so I offered to take over. Think it's confused quite a few people :)

Anyone else been getting braxton hicks? Had my first one last night and then after lunch today I had them quite regularly for about 45 minutes. My bump just goes rock hard and feel like my uterus is a ballon ready to pop . Didn't get them with JJ for at least another 6 weeks

Jelly is that what Braxton hicks feel like? I've been feeling rock hard spots but I thought it was baby stretching out and sticking her bum out here and there?

I'm excited because I just made an online bill payment to pay off 1/4 of our car loan... On 3/4 left to pay hehe :)

Sweetpea yay to a good scan

Lisa - you decided on a colour then :). It will look gorgeous. As for teeth with JJ I wasn't having enough calcium and they were really crumbly and weak . This time they are far better. Hope the tooth treatment goes well.

Libbyam - phantom started this thread but it was difficult after she lost the twins so I offered to take over. Think it's confused quite a few people :)

Anyone else been getting braxton hicks? Had my first one last night and then after lunch today I had them quite regularly for about 45 minutes. My bump just goes rock hard and feel like my uterus is a ballon ready to pop . Didn't get them with JJ for at least another 6 weeks

well i thought i did last night but my hubby said it sounded more like gas.. well it was... i was so imberassed lol. hubby laughed he said how can we ever tell the difference. im like i was indueced with my first never got them my son #2 i had some but wasnt sure it was it untill my water broke so it still feels new to me on all this.....

asfm- the doc said her head is facing down in the birthing cannal but not tottaly down there, i wounder if she flips and just happened to be that position when they did the ultrasound.

Ive been having braxton hicks for around 10 weeks now but I was expecting them early being a twin pregnancy and not bring my first. Jelly, they say BHs come on earlier with subsequent pregnancies.

Erm so I just measured my fundal height. I'm 26 weeks at the moment, measuring 38ish cm. wtf. I'm actually going to explode in the next 10 weeks.

Just had a quick catch up. Not been on much as hubby is home for 2 weeks on leave from work. It's only second time I've seen him this pregnancy and last time til I'm due now, feels strange knowing next time he comes home I will be having baby imminently.. Wow! Exciting.

Been doing lots while he's home, bought our nursery furniture yesterday. I love it. It's the mamas and papas Rialto range. I took a pic of window as we left as it was on display.

https://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg584/lisa_loo82/519A376B-E5EB-4ECF-821B-D925797D3A57-450-00000034756CC0F3.jpg

Can't wait to get it!

I'm glad I'm not the only one getting the huge comments about bump. I was at docs last week as I'm getting horrendous acid indigestion and as I walk in office and sat down she said oh not long to go then! I said uh.. 3 months and the look on her face and her reply of oh a big baby then... Grrr I felt like saying ur a GP not a midwife! Maybe it's cos I'm little I look bigger?? I'm only 5ft 1.

My last mw appointment I was told baby's head was in the downward position but the other night it felt like he flipped over and now feel quick squidgey in my groin area and feels like he might be transverse. The kicks in my lady bits have stopped and are more on the sides now.

I'm loving the bumps. Gorgeous. Mellie I love ur tattoo.
Tartlet congrats on the good news huni.

This is rather random but how is everyone's teeth this pregnancy? I had tooth ache for over a week now, It was part of a root that been in my gum for about 15 years. It's never given me any problems so dentist has always said best to leave it alone. But started giving me problems. But had to have it taken out Tuesday. Still having to take paracetamol today as its still sore. Just wondering if its another one of the pregnancy things x

when one is shorter you will look further along just by size just like those that are skiny will lokk further along. me i look like im just at the right size for how far alog or just fat. lol.

Ive been having braxton hicks for around 10 weeks now but I was expecting them early being a twin pregnancy and not bring my first. Jelly, they say BHs come on earlier with subsequent pregnancies.

Erm so I just measured my fundal height. I'm 26 weeks at the moment, measuring 38ish cm. wtf. I'm actually going to explode in the next 10 weeks.

That made me giggle! We can explode together? I'm only 4ft 11 so I get huge!

I have had braxton hicks for some time now! I describe it like the feeling you get when you have just done a heap of sit ups. I tend to get them exercising. Well walking up a hill!

Hey ladies, need help!

I've been invited to a baby shower, never been to one before as its not really tradition in UK :lol: do you buy a present for the baby shower then one when baby is born or just one or the other?? Can't really afford to buy two separate presents...

X

Mellie , I always thought that you just but a present for the shower however when JJ was born I was surprised that people bought additional gifts too. One friend bought me a gesture gift for the shower and said that she wanted to wait to find out what we are having before our 'actual' gift.

To be honest I wouldn't think anything of only getting the one gift from a friend as I think my friends who gave me two gifts were too generous

I agree. I'd get one or the other. Personally I think I'd get a present to give at the shower. That way mum to be has time to organise/wash through everything before baby arrives.

Here everyone usually buys gifts for the baby shower, but there are a few people who will buy more for when baby is born.

Yes just bring one to the shower! I agree it gives mom time to prep all the blankies, clothes, etc she gets. Have fun!

542729_3846113851326_1628448185_n.jpg

581813_3846154452341_1792743287_n.jpg
just did this set im getting the hang of it and not having to follow a pattern only took me 45 minutes for this set.

Sweetpea they are adorable I've just learnt last week how to crotchet as hoping to make a baby blanket do a friend has taught me triple stitch crochet, hoping to extend my range of stitches soon once I get the hang of it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->