June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Ohhh and oh my goodness, the feet in ribs has started already.....OUCH!

Just checking in ladies... All the bump pics are fabulous! Happy 3rd tri for those of you who are there, I'll be with you in about a week and a half :) Gonna try to move as little as possible from the bed or couch today, need to recuperate from this week and get ready for another long week at work... Having LOTS of round ligament pain, and baby has been extremely active over the past 72 hours. I think we both need a chill day!

Loving all the bump pics. Beautiful.
Congrats on those coming into 3rd Tri.

How's everyone feeling? I'm been feeling so tired all week. Prob hasn't helped I've not wen sleeping much as been worrying about beany a bit as he's been very quiet compared to normal. I was sent down to hosp by mw yest to go on monitor for a bit and all seems fine. And Sod's law since then he's been nice and active again. Maybe he was having a relax for a few days. They also told me he's breech at mo. plenty of time to turn yet. And I have a scan booked for 34 weeks anyhow for placenta postition so will see then if he's turned x

Lisa JJ used to do this too hardly move for a few days and then as soon as I'm put on the monitor he'd kick away. My lo has seemed quieter kicks not as strong but I'm getting them in different places now so put it down to that and being busy this week

Congrats to those in 3rd tri I'll be joining you tomorrow.

My SPD support belt arrived today I put it on and it feels really uncomfortable and can tell its supporting the pelvis do will try and wear it for as much as possible only issue is some of my tops are short so need to find longer tops to cover it.

Got to get ready for Paris next week for work be glad when I'm back I hate travelling there. Something to look forward to though is I've booked a 3d scan for Friday not sure if dh is coming or not yet depends on his work

Rang midwife yesterday about my pains up inside and she said its linked to my SPD as ligaments are under strain.

Just checking in ladies... All the bump pics are fabulous! Happy 3rd tri for those of you who are there, I'll be with you in about a week and a half :) Gonna try to move as little as possible from the bed or couch today, need to recuperate from this week and get ready for another long week at work... Having LOTS of round ligament pain, and baby has been extremely active over the past 72 hours. I think we both need a chill day!

hope you get some nice and good rest Tartlet..:hugs:

SPD is awful isn't it ladies?! I'm having weekly physio and having my back taped to help stabalise my pelvis.

My SPD isn't as bad as last time but has started earlier which is worrying...... Not quite sure why some people get it and others don't -

https://youtu.be/ngr1mQUkI4w
My crazy little baby :)

I think SPD is like morning sickness, some people get it and some don't it all depends on how your body reacts to hormones. Apparently my body takes the hormone relaxin way too seriously

Mine has started doing that too. It's amazing to watch. My DS saw it too today x

Relaxin is a bitch of a hormone! My body has recently decided that as well as affecting my pelvis/hips and giving me SPD, it also wants my knees to join in the fun so every time I move at night after being still for 20+ minutes, my knees seize up and I'm in excruciating pain trying to straighten them out. The pain spreads to my shins sometimes too. Really not fun. Gonna mention it to the midwife on Tuesday although there's not a lot she can do really.

Relaxin is a bitch of a hormone! My body has recently decided that as well as affecting my pelvis/hips and giving me SPD, it also wants my knees to join in the fun so every time I move at night after being still for 20+ minutes, my knees seize up and I'm in excruciating pain trying to straighten them out. The pain spreads to my shins sometimes too. Really not fun. Gonna mention it to the midwife on Tuesday although there's not a lot she can do really.

My hips are screwed thanks to relaxin. Yet another necessary evil in pregnancy.

Glad everyone seems to be doing well. I feel exhausted constantly at the moment, I could cry when I hear my little boy shuffling around in the bed at 6am! I'm trying to get him into his own bed this week as he is still in with me!

Glad everyone seems to be doing well. I feel exhausted constantly at the moment, I could cry when I hear my little boy shuffling around in the bed at 6am! I'm trying to get him into his own bed this week as he is still in with me!

hope you can succeed soon i tottaly understand.

My mum did my grocery shopping for me because I was so tired with sore feet after work!! Love her :)

How's everyone getting on getting all the things the new baby will need together? I have done absolutely nothing! I would quite like everything ready by 35 weeks!

I need some tiny baby clothes and a twin sized changing bag. Oh and a 2nd bouncy chair. And 2 mattresses. I think that's it apart from nappies and formula.

When's everyone doing hospital bags?

Cottleston - Have you joied the selling pages on FB you can get some really good buys if you keep a look out.

Ive got to get my TEN's, extra tens pads, electric breast pump (Possibly havent decided yet) and think that is about it. My organistaion is an issue when it comes to sorting out the house and cleaning the clothes and sheets etc and getting organised.

I'm off to Paris today so wont be back till tomorrow night :-( I'm dreading going it's with work so wont be relaxing and dreading the journey and the meeting. First night away from JJ too :-( I told him to tell everyone at nursery today that 'Mummy loves me lots'.

The clothes and mattresses I want to get new and the bouncy chair I think I'm getting from a friend. I have joined my local selling page though but there's not a lot on it just now.

Hope your Paris meeting goes ok and doesn't drag on too long hun

I just need to get bottles, changing mat, a few more sleepsuits maybe, muslins/bibs and my maternity bag bits and bobs! Wanted a base for carseat aswell but its a non essential really

I've wrote lists for my hospital bag, just need to buy all stuff to go in them then will probs start packing around 32-34 weeks.

Had my 29 week MW appointment yesterday, wee and BP was fine, had my bloods taken and whooping cough injection (ouchie!!) andd finally got measured for bump and I'm at 27 weeks instead of 29 :/....hoping he's just due to have a growth spurt or was hiding towards my back...I feel huge I don't really get how I can be measuring small!! Got to go back in 3 weeks to re asses, if he's still measuring small will go for a growth scan around 35 weeks

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->