June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Our local pages do have a lot of rubbish but we have managed to get a 2nd hand phil and teds, a lambswool pram liner and a bumbo all at bargain prices :)

I just look regularly. I would want to get new for clothes and Mattress too, maybe not once Jelly is slightly older for particular outfits but definitely at the begining.

Mellie , Maybe your stomac is just good at holding baby in, my friend didnt start showing a bump until 32 weeks both pregnancies and both her girls are perfect.

I saw your hospital list - Ive already bought alot of the key items I wanted - Just need Slippers, a spray bottle and a summer blanket which hopefully I will try and crotchet myself but as a newbie I want to finish the knitted blanket first as I know that will be OK as Ive made loads before for other children.

This is my most recent bump pic

https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g314/ukmissy14/24178FB4-831D-4A33-901F-43354F9CEF90-21410-00001EA5472C5B47_zps16b35a97.jpg

I feel bigger than I should, crazy! Although when I lay down it does pretty much disappear and that's what they measure I guess!

Oh and yay I'm a squash today on my fruit ticker :) !

Ahh that's a great bump doesn't look small or big to me! They do say the measuring thing can be wrong , I wouldn't worry too much. You may get an extra scan which would be nice to see boyo again :)

That's a fab bump! I wouldn't worry too much about how you measure. It's not an exact science an they say +/-2 weeks is fine. I do it at home myself now lol
I'm cancelling my 28w midwife appointment this afternoon. Don't really see the point as I have my consultant appointment next week and I'm getting fed up of having to go to a million appointments each week. My BP is going to be up because I'm super stressed out with stuff at the moment so that won't be accurate and I have a growth scan later to check the babies.

Yeah I'm not overly concerned, I really can't see him being less than 7lb at birth! Yeah I'm excited about possibly seeing bubs again :D

X

Jade sometimes I think omg not long now - then a day when I feel uncomfortable I think 13-15 weeks seems ages away.

I'm definitely less organised this time which makes me nervous. I want my hospital bag packed by 32 weeks and haven't started yet nor have I ordered mattresses for the Moses and crib yet either. I keep putting things in my shopping basket but never quite get to checkout, by the time I look again the web has emptied my basket so have to start again.

Hard for me to keep up with this thread because it never remembers last unread post and puts me to the end of the thread and I miss a lot! Anyway, went back and saw this post...

I am less organized this time too! I've been shopping through Amazon and have a lot of baby stuff in my 'save for later' cart... and I'll buy a few things off there here and there... DH would have a cow if I bought everything at once... especially since half the time its something I delete out of the cart later, deciding I don't want it after all!

Not done with the nursery... no shower so will need to buy odds and ends myself... but gives me more to do in third tri! Last time, I was ready and had nothing left to do and it made me more anxious I think!

i havent been measured yet by my tummy yet just the baby on the ultrasound has been measured, i guess they do it differently here. i get an ultrasound every appointment.

I'll be packing the bags at 34 weeks when I finish work. Might start my list tonight though when I'm soaking my back in the bath. It's really been aching the last few days.

The nursery is taking longer than thought to get the paint off. I did get dd1's new bed and furniture built and her room re-arranged though while she was at my mum's for the afternoon. She's now all set and hopefully won't recognise the cotbed when we turn it back into a cot for baby.

Six weeks left at work - can't wait to finish!

sweet pea - oh thats so cool you get a scan every time! they just have one machine, so dont get it that often!

mum - I take baths often!! But to try and soothe my inner thighs... not sure it helps, but I like to think it does!! jealous you get to stop work soon!! I have to go as long as I can... I'll have 3 months off... doubt I can take any longer!

my doc does them and he has a office for that then we go to another room and he finish the appointment if needed.

I'm doing my bag this week sometime, I'm a little over the top about it because my last baby was born at 32 weeks and I had not a thing ready. It sucked being 2 hours from home for 2 weeks with one change of clothes and feeling completely overwhelmed and unprepared. My nursery corner is all finished in my room. It's lovely waking up and seeing it every morning :)

Oh and I only need a baby monitor, swing and stuff for myself (maternity pads etc)

i have no idea yet when i will do mine. i should do it in the next month or so.

haha i dont have anything prepared- but i did go through all the old baby clothes and if i dont get a thing from anyone I should be ok for at least the first week or so with what i have got. But I figure my mom will at least send something for baby #3 she has already said this baby will be special because she was the 3rd girl born.

I am starting to feel a bit overwhelmed- DH lost his job last week, and although i bring in a little income and we should get unemployment I am super stressed with money. We had to get new tires for the car, and i need at least a few things for the baby. I dont have a diaper bag, swing or baby socks.

I did have my 28 wk appointment though and doc said i dont need to worry about high bp or gd anymore- she has had me monitoring for the last month! So i should just be excited dh is home to help me tend kids- but i cant be. All I can do is raise fights with him over everything due to the stress

Oh rowlie what awful timing! I dont blame you for being stressed. With DD DH lost his job weeks after I found out I was pregnant and didn't find a new one for 6 months, and I wasnt working and we didn't get any unemployment assistance or anything so it was a stressful time.

I wont be packing my bags til around 36 weeks.

haha i dont have anything prepared- but i did go through all the old baby clothes and if i dont get a thing from anyone I should be ok for at least the first week or so with what i have got. But I figure my mom will at least send something for baby #3 she has already said this baby will be special because she was the 3rd girl born.

I am starting to feel a bit overwhelmed- DH lost his job last week, and although i bring in a little income and we should get unemployment I am super stressed with money. We had to get new tires for the car, and i need at least a few things for the baby. I dont have a diaper bag, swing or baby socks.

I did have my 28 wk appointment though and doc said i dont need to worry about high bp or gd anymore- she has had me monitoring for the last month! So i should just be excited dh is home to help me tend kids- but i cant be. All I can do is raise fights with him over everything due to the stress

oh hun hope he finds a job soon adn try and think of the positive things. and will he is home just have him do chores and hunny dos around the house.

anyone booked in their whooping cough jab yet? just got mine confirmed for start of April - ill be almost 31 weeks. Hope that's not too late.

That's awful. Hope he can find a job soon! Sometimes I like to believe that things happen for a reason so lets hope he finds a new job that he loves! Hard to see it that way now as its so stressfull but I am crossing my fingers for your family! Big hugs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->