June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

anyone booked in their whooping cough jab yet? just got mine confirmed for start of April - ill be almost 31 weeks. Hope that's not too late.

They don't let you get it in pregnancy here but give the mom one before discharging from hospital and strongly encourage the dads and grandparents get it done too. Since I had it only 14 months ago after DD was born I don't think I'll b getting it again.

Rowley - sorry to hear about your DH losing his job. That is stressful!! Did you get tax money back yet? And yay for your numbers not being high! Ugh job hunting is the pits...

No idea about the whooping cough shot, sorry!

anyone booked in their whooping cough jab yet? just got mine confirmed for start of April - ill be almost 31 weeks. Hope that's not too late.

I've got mine tomorrow, but only because I go to the nurse every week for a BP check so she said she'd do it at the same time. I'm not looking forward to it!

I'm sure she said it's from 28 to 30 something weeks so I'm sure you're fine x

There is a whopping cough shot? I haven't been told about it yet..

I gt my whooping cough injection on Monday, my arm ached so much after for about 48 hours I would say... Feels fine now!!

X

Medzi there's apparently a bit of an epidemic lately in the uk so it's being recommended as a precaution.

Oooh, I thought maybe it was something all pregnant women were supposed to do. That explains why I haven't heard anything!

just got home from my doc appt had good reviews from my scan 2 weeks ago, and had to do my GD test, when i got there i went back and drank the drink to get the time clock started and when they had me in the office room for my doc appointment i had two nurses try and get me to drink the liquid again im like i already did. it was funny. ( because it said GD test on my file) i was ahead of the game. so when i went to get the blood drawn a hr later me and the tech, had a laugh. she was like they keep coming and taking the liquids and then would say when they got back to return it that it was for you. she said that was a first. they have me going every 2 weeks already... wasn't suppose to start until 28 weeks.. and im at 25 now. also doc said i will be having another growth scan at my 30-32 week app. to check on size and see if baby is ahead still. :)

Someone drove into the back of me this morning so I'm just waiting to be seen at the assessment unit of the hospital. My BP was way up in the ambulance and I've now got a headache too. After severe pre-e last time I am worried it will kick something off and baby hasn't been moving as much. Hopefully all is ok with her x

oh mummum that's not good!! Let us know what they say!! Fingers crossed!!!

Hey Ladies, I don't actually seem to have posted on this June thread til now... I was always on the other one.
Anyway, found this one now, so thank goodness for that :)

:wave:

All ok with both of us and BP right down. Now just to sort the car out!

oh phew!!! important part is good then!! ugh yea good luck with the car... insurance and stuff are such a pain!!

Glad u and baby are okay MumMumMum :hugs:

Hope your car gets sorted soon

X

hey all due june 15th was on last thead but not this one.cant wait to finally meet my gorgus lil boy.anyone struggling with being tired constantly?feel like im back in early stages again and just cant seem to keep my eyes open at all haha xx

oh phew!!! important part is good then!! ugh yea good luck with the car... insurance and stuff are such a pain!!

I hate dealing with insurance. The insurance on our other car runs out at midnight so I'm going to have to re-do the quotes now! Grrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->