June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

My best friend pushed out a 12lb baby in a 2 hour labour ❤

Rowley I hope you get some rest soon love.

I am loving the fact that its school holidays here. I can just rest at home with the kids

Resting with the kids sounds glorious! Wish my 2 year old understood that!

I had my 32 week scan yesterday. Both the twins are now breech, twin 1 is also back to back and his estimated weight is 4lb 9oz. Twin 2 is estimated 4lb.
So according to their guess, I have 8lb 9oz of baby in my belly. My son was only 7lb 1oz when born meaning I'm now more heavily pregnant than I have ever been lol

Libby hope you are feeling ok

Medzi - be interstitial to see what they say at your next scan. JJ was estimated 8lb 10oz and at 12 days overdue weighed 8lb 13oz so were fairly accurate but if he was on time would of obviously been lighter.

Sweetpea - wow possibly 7 weeks! I keep think 8 wks to due date possible 10! :-0 then I think how can I cope another 10 weeks.

I've bought the majority of stuff for my hospital bag do think I will pack majority of that this weekend. Getting nervous I had more things organised this time when carrying JJ and will be SIDS law I'm assuming I'll go 2 weeks overdue and jelly2 will come early.

First day of swollen ankles and calfs today too due to hitter weather and sitting in meetings all day :-(. Look like elephant trunks

@Cottlestone I can't begin to imagine how you must be feeling :s

@ jelly stay hopeful dear maybe babe will come on time or a week or two early :) and I lol'd at the elephant trunks, I've been calling mine that for bout 4 weeks now I really miss my ankles and knees hehe!

I had a growth scan today measured 3 weeks bigger last 2 weeks, baby estimates at 5lb 1 oz. She felt fairly confident with that measurement said if she's off she wouldn't put her any less than 4lb 8, ughhh doctor congratulated us on a toddler when he went over scan results- she will be medical induction for my bp at 38 but I suspect I will probably go before that, time will tell I guess!

Hope everyone's getting on well it's getting so close now ladies! I still have no bag packed yet either seems to overwhelming atm lol

Sumday if baby is big at least they will induce you 38 weeks isn't long!

We are expecting delivery between 34-37 weeks so really that's 2-5 weeks o_O
I'm hoping to go until 37-38 but still, time is flying!

Resting with the kids sounds glorious! Wish my 2 year old understood that!

I had my 32 week scan yesterday. Both the twins are now breech, twin 1 is also back to back and his estimated weight is 4lb 9oz. Twin 2 is estimated 4lb.
So according to their guess, I have 8lb 9oz of baby in my belly. My son was only 7lb 1oz when born meaning I'm now more heavily pregnant than I have ever been lol

My kids are 8, 7 and 4.5 so they kinda understand that mummy needs to sit down a whole lot. I remember being pregnant with a two and three year old though, it's tough I can't imagine being pregnant with twins

He's quite an independent little fella so although it's tiring it's usually bearable. Especially as he still has quite long naps. I've got another D&V bug today though so its a bit tough this morning!

He's quite an independent little fella so although it's tiring it's usually bearable. Especially as he still has quite long naps. I've got another D&V bug today though so its a bit tough this morning!

Oh you poor love, how gross!

Oh mercy you poor thing feel better soon

@lisa its not long it seems like forever but I guess it's really not fingers cx you make it safely to term weeks

Hope everyone is doing well.

I've had a tough week with dd. She got a sickness bug and was in hospital with dehydration. I was so worried about her. She's never been so ill. She's better now and has even learnt her sister's name. Looking forward to seeing them together.

I only have one more full week at work and my growth scan is tues so we get to see the baby again. Hopefully she is head down (the midwives can't be sure at the moment, but they think she is).

So far my bp has behaved - it should come down when i'm done dealing with crap at work!

Hope everyone is doing well.

I've had a tough week with dd. She got a sickness bug and was in hospital with dehydration. I was so worried about her. She's never been so ill. She's better now and has even learnt her sister's name. Looking forward to seeing them together.

I only have one more full week at work and my growth scan is tues so we get to see the baby again. Hopefully she is head down (the midwives can't be sure at the moment, but they think she is).

So far my bp has behaved - it should come down when i'm done dealing with crap at work!

Glad your daughter is better, there is nothing worse than having them in hospital!

Poor photo but my mobile is all finished! Ended up costing around $30 for me to make rather than buy an $80 one from etsy that I wanted. I'm so pleased with how it turned out!! Now to hang it in the nursery (hubby's job)!

https://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y422/kellya009/9A925A77-C9E1-417D-AE7D-2E7658F73FE0-424-00000037C4F6B59D_zps9583c770.jpg

Kelly that's lovely - love the colours mixed together

Mummummum - hope your little one is better now, it's horrible when they are I'll and nothing you does help

Cottleston - hope the d & v passes quickly maybe it's not a bug a d it's your hormones making you ill?

Lisa - are you organised now then as arrival maybe be imminent?

Afm had mw yesterday who says I'm measuring big and she now thinks baby has moved to transverse from head down. Going to wait to see what my growth scan says in 2 weeks but I'm nervous they will induce early if baby is measuring big."

How were you measured hun? Fundal height isn't particularly accurate so I wouldn't worry too much x

My sickness stuff has passed again. I'm starting to wonder if it's my body having clearouts because it's ready to evict the nearly 9lb of baby it's carrying but the twinnies obviously aren't ready yet- they've claimed squatters rights!

I had an appointment this morning with my new gyno and he's great!
He took all my history and gave me a new updated chart, he did a scan to see how Kiddo's doing, and boy oh boy has he grown!
At the growth scan I had at 28 weeks he was measuring around 1.2kg, now, two weeks later, he's measuring 1.9kg already!
Doc said his head and abdomen are measuring around a week ahead. I'm at 30w5d, kiddo's measuring almost 32w!
So I guess my lack of appetite isn't effecting Kiddo too much :)

I'm being really bad today though... I didn't have time for breakfast, and so far, lunch is packet tomato soup and some pretzels, cuz that's all I have in the office. Oh well, I'll just have to make sure I eat properly at dinner time.

Thanks guys... seems like although I am super tired during the week from working, I am better off because sitting more versus out doing stuff with my lo. Don't have anything planned this weekend, though, so should be calm... but yeah looks like my BH will be more frequent from now on. I get them from hauling myself into the car or picking something up, etc. Guess I am just more prone to them than some people.

I was taking prilosec for heartburn then stopped because I read it was a Category C. Hmm. So then I got a bad case of hb last night and now not sure what to do. May go back to tums even though also Cat C... or Pepcid if it'll work.

Jade - Oh man on having to stop gaining weight!! That sounds hard! I gained 2 pounds since Friday and have been stressing about that...

And yep my baby was predicted to be bigger last time... so taking it with a grain of salt this time. Although the dr was accurate in that my first baby WAS bigger than average.

Kelly - I am getting a growth scan near the end, also... ah, big babies!

Kendi! Thanks! That is a good excuse for me to eat more icecream! Ranch dressing! Cheese! Ha.

Rowley - Ugh sorry about the sleep issues!

Sweetpea - Hmm yeah I induced at 39 weeks and had am 8 lb 6 ouncer. Dr is saying it might happen again, as far as having a big baby... but I really don't want to induce... I keep hearing pitocin contractions can be so much more painful... and also would love to experience the natural way as far as going through some labor at home and getting an idea of what its like normally... I also was cut at delivery in order not to tear...

Jelly - Yeah I was more organized last time too!! I almost had the nursery done and now I've decided I want to change it all, haha. So back to not being ready... and yeah bag not packed! And yeah I keep my feet propped up on my computer at work... I got swollen last time but closer to the end... wish I could predict when it'd happen this time!

Sumday - Wow on the baby size!! At least you're going early so won't be gaining all the way until 40 weeks!

Mum - So sorry about your lo! That sounds so scary and awful!!! Glad she recovered and is better now! Jealous of your growth scan being so soon! Hope you get to stop work soon for BP!

Yoshy - Oh wow measuring ahead! Maybe that'll mean you have the baby sooner! And yeah when I am a slack eater during the day, I make up for it later! Or if I eat tons of veggies etc early, I eat bad later, ha!

Yoshy - Oh wow measuring ahead! Maybe that'll mean you have the baby sooner! And yeah when I am a slack eater during the day, I make up for it later! Or if I eat tons of veggies etc early, I eat bad later, ha!

Haha, I've been saying since I found out my due date that I thought I was going to be a week early! Here's hoping I was right ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->