June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Anyone losing bits of there mucus plug? I wiped and found very small amount of old blood stained jelly/ snot like discharge.

Not yet in my case, but I've heard it's normal at this stage, and that small bits can come out and it'll still replenish itself before the whole thing comes out.

I've been losing bits for a couple of weeks but not huge amounts at a time so its probably all grown back now.

I just nearly passed out in my doctors... That was fun! My GP wrote a letter for DH to give to his work explaining that I have mobility issues and can't stand for long periods (spd and dizzy/faint episodes)... But to get the letter I had to stand at reception for ages while the secretaries had a chat amongst themselves. By the time I got seen to I was a panting hot sweaty mess. Very embarrassing!

CottlestonPie - Oh dear!!! So sorry that happened!!! So will the letter mean DH can be home some to help out then??

Yeah he's got work from home privileges for 2 days a week from now until babies are 3 months old... Should help a bit!
Hospital called for my spd physio too. I'm booked in for 8am tomorrow. Hope it helps some!

My physio discharged me because there is nothing more they can do to help :(

Losing bits of plug can be perfectly normal BUT make mention of it to your care provider and if you get any contractions, increased pressure etc don't hesitate to get it checked out

Yay 32 weeks today! The weeks are starting to go by slower for me now :-( probably a good thing since I have so much to do!

I feel as if I've been 30 weeks forever! Looking forward to: 33 weeks being done work, 36 weeks growth scan and then a weekend away with hubs.

My physio discharged me because there is nothing more they can do to help :(

Losing bits of plug can be perfectly normal BUT make mention of it to your care provider and if you get any contractions, increased pressure etc don't hesitate to get it checked out

Iv been having physio through out my pregnancy for a bad back, and she has discharged me too with excercises to do at home because she cant help any more either :( They are just hoping once baby is here my back will improve if not ill have to go back to my gp for a further referral.

I'm off today on sick leave due to back/rib pain. I'm a district nurse in and out of a car for work and it was so painful with spasms each time I got in and out or just moving it took my breath away. I was lucky I had a student with me to do the work for me and that we didn't have a full list of patients. so I finished work early and by the time I walk to may car and got in it to go home I was in tears. I have 6 more weeks until I'm on mat leave. I feel like my body is letting me down, if it wasn't for this pain I would be fine! :(

Work is getting so hard. I feel like crying at the end of every shift. 2 weeks and I go on medical leave. Can't wait to be done here.

Feel your pain just didn't realise it would be this hard this early!

I think it's harder when you have a physical job too. Traveling or lifting, using your body, etc. just gets so hard and painful. And physically exhausting!! I think if I had a desk job, I'd be mentally exhausted I'm sure but I'd be staying on till 38 or 39 weeks. With my job that's just not possible!!

I really feel for those still at work! I worked until 37 weeks in my last pregnancy as a KG teacher I was so tired at the end of each day! But at least when your busy time flies!

I have a desk job and have been taken off work early due to stress. Not as physically exhausting for sure, but mentally exhausting and just crazy stressful. I think it depends on the type - I was in public relations so it was go go go go go all of the time.

So my blood sugar numbers when I met with my dietician were really good, she told me to branch out and try other foods and see how they affect me. So I have been. And my numbers have been so bad lol!

So far I've figured out, no bananas, granola bars, hamburgers, or cold cereal for me!

Hopefully a few high readings aren't affecting baby too much :(

So my blood sugar numbers when I met with my dietician were really good, she told me to branch out and try other foods and see how they affect me. So I have been. And my numbers have been so bad lol!

So far I've figured out, no bananas, granola bars, hamburgers, or cold cereal for me!

Hopefully a few high readings aren't affecting baby too much :(

i have the same issue but i can have hamburgers( no ketchup-thats were the sugars are and it has to be whole wheat bread) or lettuce wrapped around as the bun. very good.

you can have pasta that is whole wheat, and brown rice instead of white.
those are the changes iv learned has helped me not fill as deprived.

I had my GTT today so might be coming to you ladies for tips if the result comes back positive. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->