June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Welcome ladies!! :)

Lisasmith - love that photo!

Here is a picture of my cutie from my ultrasound I had on Monday. I have to go every 2 weeks now just to check blood flow due to my blood pressure. Just love looking at that cute little face! Not sure if it looks more like a boy or girl though! Not much longer!
Thanks :) look at those chubby cheeks!!! I can't wait until my 34 week scan

Def harder when reusing old bits. I had enough of feeing disorganised today and got all the toweks, bedding and clothes uo to three months, emptied it on the lounge floor and went through it. I feel better for it.

Still have the whole nursery left to do to keep me occupied!

hey just an update.was due 15th june but baby Archie arrived 9th april weighing 3.7.hes doing ok hes such a wee fighter.still cant believe he came almost 10 weeks too soon xx

Congratulations Irvine! Glad to hear he is doing well hope you are too. Must have been a fright with him coming so early! Best wishes

hey just an update.was due 15th june but baby Archie arrived 9th april weighing 3.7.hes doing ok hes such a wee fighter.still cant believe he came almost 10 weeks too soon xx

It's so scary when they do that to us! My last bub was preemie. Sending lots of love and support to you guys x

Congrats! Hope he keeps getting stronger and stronger and that he's able to come home soon!

Wow, congratulations Irvine! Hope he's home soon and you are all doing well x

I had my 33 week consultant appointment today. Both babies are fine and big but don't have much room to move now so will likely stay breech. I've been booked in for a c section at the end of may... Eek!

wow congrats irvine!

So happy right now as ive just passed me driving test! Yayyyy!!!

Congratulations Irvine on Baby Archie, hope he is able to come home with you soon :hugs:, keep us updated on how he is doing and how you are feeling too :flowers:

Congrats on passing your test Jadey

Cottleston - Naughty Ernie and Bert for not turning but great they are both a good weight, do you feel slightly relieved knowing you have a date now as you really have been suffering carying the twins ?

It is kind of a relief knowing I'm almost there but also kind of surreal having a final date as I never had that with Toby.
I said to the consultant that I thought itd be the week before, rather than waiting til I'm in my 38th week because I can't imagine another 5 weeks. My feet are balloons already!

They'll probably come of their own accord before that date anyway...

Loving all the pictures!!

Congrats Irvine!!! Wow yes that was early! Glad to hear he is okay!

Cottleston - Oh May babies! Well good to have it planned at least! But yeah maybe they will come even sooner on their own. :)

Congrats Jadey on passing the test, woot woot!

Mum - I packed my bag too! And same problem... I couldn't pack completely because need the clothes now! I packed some shirts for post baby that I won't miss, but no bottoms. I figure if we leave in a hurry and forget, I'll at least have whatever bottoms I go to the hospital in! And yeah will need to throw in a toothbrush, hair brush, makeup, etc. But wanted to make sure I at least had baby outfits for going home, some bras, toiletries for shower etc...

And our nursery is pretty much done! Just waiting on bedding and some pictures my mom is making. DH moved spare bed out this weekend and I painted and moved things around. I'm finally liking it so don't THINK I'll decide to change things again, haha.

We have a small pack of diapers so we're ok at first if we don't manage to buy more in time. Not planning on needing bottles, but I guess I should plan for worst case! And need new pacifiers. I packed a halo sleep sack and a sleeper in newborn and 0-3 months. No onesies because out hospital has baby shirts. Oh and 2 hats with matching mittens, but our hospital has hats too. I still need socks. I had packed a super cute going home outfit for my dd and then ended up having her wear pjs for comfort. So going that route this time and skipping fancy.

Congrats Irvine. Hope he continues to do well and you don't have to wait too long to bring him home.

Really looking forward to our scan tomorrow. Will be last time we see baby before she's here. We didn't get offered pics last time so hoping for a nice tech tomorrow who does. Hopefully we'll be pre-e clear too and then I won't need to go back to the hospital until she's on her way.

Hoping for an energy boost tonight to get more of the house straight. Right now I just want to go to sleep!

Good luck tomorrow MumMumMum! I know what you mean about energy boost. I woke up this morning around 10. Had breakfast, washed my hair, and then had a nap until noon. Ugh. I feel exhausted today!

Medzi that sounds like my perfect day :). I find I'm having long sleeps at weekends for catching up with needed sleep during the week, can't wait to finish work now I've truly had enough

My house is a mess and I need to do my grocery shopping but I'm not even dressed yet. It's noon. Oh dear.

Well I managed to make myself look decent and get the grocery shopping done... Now I'm ready for nap!!

Congratulations Irvine, wow an april baby so exciting! That's a really good weight considering bubs was early. Hope you're both doing well x

Kelly/medzi - sounds like my days, although i have to wake up mega early for my LO who was up at 5am (YES, 5am!!) this morning. But I dropped him off at my mum's and had a nice 2 hour nap which compensated nicely :haha:

Good luck for the scan tomorrow Mumumum - what's the scan for?

Libby well done on finishing the nursery - can we see pics??

Cottleston - congrats on having a date, i can't imagine how uncomfortable it must be carrying twins. credit to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->