June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Ok I just have to vent here. I go to a clinic with multiple drs and today I got the one that I really don't like for my appt.

I had a bunch of questions and she just makes you feel like an idiot the way she answers. Just like, one word answers with no explanation. Helpful.

And I need a medical note to go on medical leave, because my job is getting physically very difficult for me to do, and she wouldn't give one to me! Apparently an agonizing back pain and my belly getting in the way of giving massages and getting tons of BH during massages isn't enough of a legit reason for medical leave.

Well I talked to the nurse and she made sure she booked me in with a different dr next time and said I'll for sure get a note then. I could tell she doesn't like the dr I had today either.

It's so frustrating in a first time pregnancy to be treated like this. I definitely won't be going back there for #2.

Whaaaat? Surely someone in her position should be more sympathetic... Especially as you're on your feet a lot, it's kind of a given that at this stage you're going to be uncomfortable. Fingers crossed you get what you need at your next appointment.

some docs are not in the field becouse they like it anymore and need to find something else to do or just retire. i had several like that in the past. hope you get the form u need on next visit hun.

Yup, I'm all organised. After having a preemie last time I got my stuff together early this time

Hope hou get it sortex at your next appojntment Kelly.

I've got nearly everything for the hospital bag now. Going to wash it all today and pack this weekend. I went in at 36 weeks last time and had (luckily) already packed most of it. With all the close monitoring this time I want to be ready in case I go in even earlier. Hoping not though!

Is it starting to feel like it's getting close to d day and going through labour? All of a sudden (mqybe because i'm almost done at work) it feels very soon!

Hello girls! Just wondering if I could join ya? I had subscribed to the July group ages ago but got hopelessly behind on my posts, and now it turns out my baby's actually coming in June so I thought it would be more appropriate to join here.

A bit about me - my name's Simmy, I am due on 28th of June and already have a little 21mth old boy, Leo, who is my world :) I'm 33 and live and work in London. Married to my hubby Paul for 5 years. I've had a difficult pregnancy, been signed off work sick with severe hyperemesis. I'm feeling a lot better now and am now working partly from home.

Would be thrilled to get to know you all...

x

Hello girls! Just wondering if I could join ya? I had subscribed to the July group ages ago but got hopelessly behind on my posts, and now it turns out my baby's actually coming in June so I thought it would be more appropriate to join here.

A bit about me - my name's Simmy, I am due on 28th of June and already have a little 21mth old boy, Leo, who is my world :) I'm 33 and live and work in London. Married to my hubby Paul for 5 years. I've had a difficult pregnancy, been signed off work sick with severe hyperemesis. I'm feeling a lot better now and am now working partly from home.

x

Hi Simmy! Welcome!
Sorry to hear you've been suffering from hyperemesis... it sounds awful!

You're in the home stretch though! :)

Hey Simmy! Nice to have you join us! Sorry you have had so many issues though, ugh. Sounds like it has been a rough pregnancy for you. So you're feeling better now? Yay!

Kelly - Oh man yea what a worthless dr!!! Wish you could get a second opinion now... because are you appts still 2 weeks apart? Too long grr!

Ok you girls talking about having babies early will hopefully get my butt in gear... I will try to pack this weekend! I have plans to paint a wall in the nursery after work today if I have time... deciding it needed a change... and then changing some other stuff too... I'm too focused on the stuff that won't matter for ages! He won't even sleep in there for the first 6 months!

Thanks yoshy and libby! Yup, feeling a lot better now but I suspect that's cos i'm still on my anti-sickness tablets, if i gave up maybe i'd still be chundering everywhere! ;)

Oh goodness... nurseries... I am soooo far behind and so disorganised. We are moving Leo out of his room which will become the baby's room, but I need to decide on a theme for Leo's new room... Gotta be something BOY! e.g. pirates, robots, sailors, cars, airplanes, diggers, outerspace, etc etc. Just need to make a decision and go for it!

x

welcome to the group// :)

MummySS - welcome to the group, I've added you to the front page:). Limpetsmum has been suffering similar to you - it's dreadful. We're you bad with your son?

Kelly - your doctor sounds an absolute nightmare hope you get your sick note soon :hugs:

We are not doing much for the nursery decoration wise especially as team yellow we are just keeping the same theme stuff as with JJ. We've moved JJ into his new room which he loves as its more space and cars everywhere.

Welcome Tiffy!
You're due a day after me!

Welcome to the new ladies!

I have seven days left in work, so looking forward to not dealing with the stress. It's been crazy busy and I have a feeling i'll be going just as it gets really tough. With dd and the time i'm already there I can't do extra hours in the week and I think it's becoming an issue with management.

I've bought the last bits for baby today and the washing is now on so in the morning I can tumble dry it and then get it packed in the hospital bag. My stuff is already in apart from towels and spare clothes. I'll put them in nearer the time. I don't have enough that fits me to be able to pack stuff away already!

DH is working on the nursery tomorrow and hopefully next weekend we can get the paint on the walls. I'm going to finish sorting our room out ready for the cot and nursing chair to go in. I know i'll feel more prepared when that's done and I can get things like the moses basket eeady too.

How's everyone else feeling? Ready?

Tiffylove welcome I've added you to the front sheet

Mummummum - I feel very disorganised this time where I'm
Not sure what I still need to buy or do. Hoping when I finish work I'll start having more of a plan what I need to do. Thinks its more difficult when not buying new stuff instead sorting out clothes and items that you already have.

Jelly I can see how that would be confusing! Like what do you have and not have? When it's your first you know you just don't have anything at all! Plus baby brain clouds it all too lol :)

I need diapers and bottles and my nursing stuff. The nursery should be done in a few days... And have to figure out baby's coming home outfit... Should it be a onesie with a sleeper on top? And those little mittens so they don't scratch themselves? I have no idea what babies wear.

So today my feet have become like the feet of the people in Wall-E. Sooo painful.

Thanks for all the welcomes and thanks for adding me to the front page jellycat :)

Welcome tiffy!

Mumumum you sound very organised, putting me to shame! Not long to go now til the end of work, i'm counting the days...

Jelly i know what you mean, i have loads of random bits, some unisex stuff left over from my son, loads of newborn toys and moses basket to wash. It's def more confusing when you have bits and bobs of everything...

Kelly - going home outfit is totally up to you, the cuter the better in my opinion! The mittens are a good idea as they do tend to scratch themselves, although with our babies being due in the summer they may just get a bit hot...

This kid of mine loves my bump ❤

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 1
Welcome ladies!! :)

Lisasmith - love that photo!

Here is a picture of my cutie from my ultrasound I had on Monday. I have to go every 2 weeks now just to check blood flow due to my blood pressure. Just love looking at that cute little face! Not sure if it looks more like a boy or girl though! Not much longer!

Attachments

• photo-18.jpg
    photo-18.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79